View Full Version : I'm Rich

clayinaustin
03-18-2009, 04:08 PM
It's time to order a new boat because I just got this email! :D

NEW YORK.

ATTN:MY DEAR

COTRACT FUND CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD

WE RECEIVED THE INSTRUCTIONAL LETTER TO CREDIT $10.5MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT

WE WISH TO LET KNOW THAT ALL CHARGES ARE WAIVED FOR THE SUCESS OF THIS CONTRACT FUND TO BE CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOUR RESPOND IS REQUIRED TO ENABLE US CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER OF DELAY AND YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR BANKING PARTICULARS FOR WE TO KNOW IF WHAT WE HAVE IN FILE IS CORRECT AND TO AVOID CREDITING YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT.

CONGRATULATION TO YOUR CONTRACT FUND.

PLEASE BE FAST ON THIS MATTER.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS. YOU

REGARDS,

BENS BERNANKE

CHAIRMAN FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK

gerritm
03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Congrats Clay. Get that new Cig on order. Don't forget to send all your banking particlulars so it can be added to your account.

Davidmnc
03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
You lucky bastard!!!!

Frankie, you better act fast before he orders from some one else!!

catmando
03-18-2009, 11:05 PM

NEW YORK.

WE WISH TO LET KNOW THAT ALL CHARGES ARE WAIVED FOR THE SUCESS OF THIS CONTRACT FUND TO BE CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOUR RESPOND IS REQUIRED TO ENABLE US CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER OF DELAY AND YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR BANKING PARTICULARS FOR WE TO KNOW IF WHAT WE HAVE IN FILE IS CORRECT AND TO AVOID CREDITING YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT.

REGARDS,

BENS BERNANKE

CHAIRMAN FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORKYou'd think "Bens" could spell a little better eh? :D

Expensive Date
03-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Looks legit to me

stecz20
03-19-2009, 12:52 AM

NEW YORK.

REGARDS,

BENS BERNANKE

CHAIRMAN FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK

why dont you have fun with this guy.. lets see if we can scam him out of some money....:26::26:

ill do all the talking......:03::03:

catmando
03-19-2009, 01:02 AM
why dont you have fun with this guy.. lets see if we can scam him out of some money....:26::26:

ill do all the talking......:03::03:I have faith you will empty his account! :D

Stecz I can't get in the chatroom for some reason. It says "this text is replaced by the Flash movie". WTF izzat???

boatme
03-19-2009, 05:26 AM
I got the same letter so there musta been 20 million in that account

Sea-Dated
03-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Sounds good. I would go for it if I were you........

phragle
03-19-2009, 09:31 AM
CONGRATS Clay!!! who would have guessed??? just remember, under Obama's foriegn email insta-rich program, since you are now one of the richest people on the board, if you buy me (the poorest person on the SOS) a new outerlimits you get a tax break from 98.765% to 72.365%..... but I will take you for boat rides :seeya:

Big Time
03-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Some people have all the luck! Seriously though, congrats.

clayinaustin
03-19-2009, 01:05 PM
CONGRATS Clay!!! who would have guessed??? just remember, under Obama's foriegn email insta-rich program, since you are now one of the richest people on the board, if you buy me (the poorest person on the SOS) a new outerlimits you get a tax break from 98.765% to 72.365%..... but I will take you for boat rides :seeya:

Sure! No prob! However, I will need $10,000 for "processing fees". Please send that ASAP! :p

phragle
03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
no problem, pm my your account information, name birthdate and ssn (for verifcation) and I will get it transferred today.

clayinaustin
03-19-2009, 02:00 PM
no problem, pm my your account information, name birthdate and ssn (for verifcation) and I will get it transferred today.

I have Stecz handle all of my low-end finances. Just send the money thru him! :sifone:

Davidmnc
03-19-2009, 02:01 PM
I have Stecz handle my lower-end parts! :sifone:

:biggrinjester:

stecz20
03-19-2009, 06:46 PM
i thought i was doing all the talking...

Ratickle
03-19-2009, 06:55 PM
i thought i was doing all the talking...

Obviously too slow....:sifone:

phragle
03-20-2009, 01:29 AM
I have Stecz handle all of my low-end finances. Just send the money thru him! :sifone:

he doesn't even have a boat, what good is his account number gonna do me??

inbetween
03-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Can we all just forward these winnings to AIG? They can use them for bonuses