PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter

Tommy Gun
03-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Say what you will about her but this is hilarious...

In a time where so much is being made about our first black president, Ann Coulter made the following observation in her column of 2/25/2009:

"But as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the house?"

MarylandMark
03-17-2009, 05:50 PM
She hit that nail on the head. Speaking of which- I'd hit it...

catmando
03-17-2009, 06:05 PM
She hit that nail on the head. Speaking of which- I'd hit it...Go ahead and hit it. "She" sports an Adam's Apple...

Oh and BTW...if Nancy is a retard, Mann belongs in a mental institution(for those with below room temperature IQs).

BBB725
03-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Go ahead and hit it. "She" sports an Adam's Apple...

Oh and BTW...if Nancy is a retard, Mann belongs in a mental institution(for those with below room temperature IQs).

Welcome back Cat, we missed the view from the other side:sifone:

Ratickle
03-17-2009, 10:09 PM

Welcome back Cat. :)

Bobcat
03-17-2009, 10:12 PM
everett ! your alive !

Tommy Gun
03-17-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm watching you Cat...

wantingmore
03-17-2009, 10:33 PM

Cool to know there's the token idiot on this site too:26:

stecz20
03-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Cool to know there's the token idiot on this site too:26:

dont sell him short, hes a token idiot on every site.. welcome back cat.. dont be such a ***** would ya... toughen up...:03::03:

Madpoodle
03-18-2009, 06:07 AM
I believe he's more than "token"...

gerritm
03-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Hard to tell if there is an adam's apple.

cigdaze
03-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Don't be scared. Be terrified!!

:D :D

Davidmnc
03-18-2009, 09:10 AM

Welcome back cat. Your avitar is scary! And oh yea, don't take this chit so SERIOUS. I respect your opion. It's Ok to respect mine. :26:

Sea-Dated
03-18-2009, 09:49 AM
That is great but I would not insult retarded people by putting Pelosi in the sme group as them.....

Davidmnc
03-18-2009, 09:51 AM
That is great but I would not insult retarded people by putting Pelosi in the sme group as them.....

:iagree::patriot::patriot::iagree:

LaughingCat
03-18-2009, 10:40 AM

Because she is one of the hottest pundits out there, I'd hit it in the stinker. In fact, because some of her thoughts are pretty wack-o (some are funny too), I'd hit that stinker real hard. :sifone:

Oops, can I say that in this forum? :rofl:

cigdaze
03-18-2009, 10:58 AM
You're referring to hitting a toilet with a baseball bat, right?...then it's okay.
:D

cigdaze
03-18-2009, 10:59 AM
My pundit's hotter than your speaker....na-na na-na na-na...
:rolleyes:

:)

masher44
03-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Someone post a pic of pelosis daughter. No one would hit it. Horse face

gerritm
03-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Horseface: Christine Pelosi
Mother: Cruella Pelosi

I think I'd hit Anne Coulter first.

catmando
03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks guys glad to be back. May the Great God Obama watch over you and keep you safe in all your boating endeavors.

Davidmnc
03-18-2009, 04:28 PM
thanks guys glad to be back. May the great god obama watch over you and keep you safe in all your boating endeavors.

gerritm
03-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks guys glad to be back. May the Great God Obama watch over you and keep you safe in all your boating endeavors.

Which Obama? I vote for the Stooges.

99fever27
03-18-2009, 05:53 PM
:puke:

stecz20
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM

cat why did you leave??? if i may ask....

Wrinkleface
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Don't be scared. Be terrified!!

:D :D

OMG, is she related 2 octamom????:eek:

catmando
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
cat why did you leave??? if i may ask....Ask Chris and Expensive Date. One of them banned me. I spoke out too much it would seem.

BBB725
03-18-2009, 09:00 PM

Thanks Cat, just keep an even keel, whoops can I say that on this site?:biggrinjester:

cigdaze
03-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Ask Chris and Expensive Date. One of them banned me. I spoke out too much it would seem.

No, I banned you and you know why...

Behave.

Tinkerer
03-18-2009, 10:16 PM
OMG - Cat is back
It has been a while since we have talked.
Steve

catmando
03-18-2009, 11:01 PM
No, I banned you and you know why...

Behave.This will be the only time I respond to you for anything. You once called me a traitorous fool. My short-term memory is not what it once was, but I have not forgotten that. My fondest wish is to see your heroes, bu$h/cheney/rice, stand before a court of law on charges of treason themselves.

catmando
03-18-2009, 11:03 PM
OMG - Cat is back
It has been a while since we have talked.
SteveHi ho Steveo how are things up your way? I'm still boatless after the theft. :(

Expensive Date
03-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Ask Chris and Expensive Date. One of them banned me. I spoke out too much it would seem.

Was not me But they said I can go next time.:26:Just play nice we do like you

cigdaze
03-19-2009, 07:39 AM
This will be the only time I respond to you for anything. You once called me a traitorous fool. My short-term memory is not what it once was, but I have not forgotten that. My fondest wish is to see your heroes, bu$h/cheney/rice, stand before a court of law on charges of treason themselves.
I'm glad you still retain the capacity to remember that.

LaughingCat
03-19-2009, 08:35 AM
Ladies,
I learned long ago that we can debate these issues until we are blue int he face. Fate will play out as it will. In the meantime, it is highly unlikely someone is going to convert anyone else to a different side of the political spectrum. With that said, let's all focus our energy into one giant galactic prayer that politicians worldwide spontaneously combust into flames and our money begins rainging down from the sky. Until that happens, let's fuel the boats, turn up the superchargers and start disassembling the environment 16 cylinders at a time.

Yeehaw! Summer's coming.

PS: I would still mash that hot little blowhard Coulter in the brown eye.

wantingmore
03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Ladies,
I learned long ago that we can debate these issues until we are blue int he face. Fate will play out as it will. In the meantime, it is highly unlikely someone is going to convert anyone else to a different side of the political spectrum. With that said, let's all focus our energy into one giant galactic prayer that politicians worldwide spontaneously combust into flames and our money begins rainging down from the sky. Until that happens, let's fuel the boats, turn up the superchargers and start disassembling the environment 16 cylinders at a time.

Yeehaw! Summer's coming.

Amen brother!

Sea-Dated
03-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Ladies,

Yeehaw! Summer's coming.

Well said.

Especially the last part.......:rofl:

Coastie
03-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Ladies,

Yeehaw! Summer's coming.

The attitude of "I can't change anything, so I'm not going to even try" is one of the problems that have allowed the politicians to get this far out of control. So I have to disagree with you on that point. If you want to sit on your ass and do nothing to help this country or wait for "Fate" to run its course, then you will be at the mercy of those few leaders that will eventually have so much power that we can never recover. Remember "Hope" and "Change" is nothing but a feel good slogan that a useless politician coined to get the votes of the lazy and ignorant. The PEOPLE still hold the power, they just have not organized well enough to use it.

But if you need a break, fueling up the boat and blasting across your local waterway is a good way to clean out the cobwebs in your mind.

MarylandMark
03-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Good points on both sides-

I don't think any of us are going to change but I like reading posts from "the other side". Gives me another outlook vs having to sift thru the Huff-&-Puffington Post. Of course most of their posts make me realize I am thinking along the correct lines but interesting none the less.

LaughingCat
03-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Donating to campaigns, attending rallies, calling politicians and using your connections to convey a mesage all work. But I hardly believe any banter on this site is going to change policy in DC. however, it is possible some highly influential politicians have fast boats and might be lurking. If that is the case, i will say this. . . get back to DC and quit blowing my money, you gutless, money grubbing back-stabber.

Muh-ahh-ahh

PSS: Now I'd not only hit her in the stink-eye, but I'd give her a better Dirty Sanchez than Bill Maher.

Madpoodle
03-19-2009, 09:33 PM
I've only got 8 cylinders, but I promise to run them twice as long..

LaughingCat
03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
spoken like a devoted boater

Edward R. Cozzi
03-21-2009, 12:14 AM
"Hope and Change is nothing but a feel good slogan that a useless politician coined to get the votes of the lazy and ignorant".

Coastie, this is the best thing I've ever read to summarize this last election. Bravo to you and yours. I am your new fan!

Ed Cozzi

cuda
03-21-2009, 06:12 AM
A society made up of individuals who were all capable of original thought would probably be unendurable.
H. L. Mencken

Coastie
03-21-2009, 09:26 AM
"Hope and Change is nothing but a feel good slogan that a useless politician coined to get the votes of the lazy and ignorant".

Coastie, this is the best thing I've ever read to summarize this last election. Bravo to you and yours. I am your new fan!

Ed Cozzi

Thanks Ed, I've been a fan of yours for a long time....I know how hard it is to find a sureveyor that know his chit!

Ratickle
03-21-2009, 11:37 AM
The attitude of "I can't change anything, so I'm not going to even try" is one of the problems that have allowed the politicians to get this far out of control. So I have to disagree with you on that point. If you want to sit on your ass and do nothing to help this country or wait for "Fate" to run its course, then you will be at the mercy of those few leaders that will eventually have so much power that we can never recover. Remember "Hope" and "Change" is nothing but a feel good slogan that a useless politician coined to get the votes of the lazy and ignorant.

Very well said.

Coastie
03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Very well said.

Thanks! I gave 20 years of my life to serving this country while indulging in my love of boating at the same time.

I have this conversation often with people I know and I always ask them the same question...."When was the last time you wrote your congressman, senator, the president, the governor, etc.?" The response is almost always.."I never have."

Remember that each letter your representative receives he/she realizes there are probably another 1000 voters that feel the same way but never write. So yes, one person can make a difference, even if it’s only a letter to the editor of your local paper.

The answer is simply, educate yourself about the issues and get involved. And if I'm lucky, you'll adopt a conservative point of view and I won't have to watch my beloved country go down the tubes.

Ratickle
03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks! I gave 20 years of my life to serving this country while indulging in my love of boating at the same time.

20 years in the Coast Guard?

LaughingCat
03-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Before everyone wanders too far on this tangent, i did not sy people shouldn't write their congressmen, etc. I said arguing and trying to convert fellow members is a waste of time.

I happen to spend plenty of time with local and state politicians and convey plenty of ideas. Each person has their own method of deling with concerns. Some choose to do nothing, others run for offic. Most are somewhere in between - write occasional letters and argue talking points.

But some people on this board go to a level of harshness as if they can actually, logicall convince someone to change their views when it is really a waste of time.

This thread was about ann coulter and the elasticity of her rectal sphincter. Not whether democarts or republicans are better. As far as I'm concerned, that's like asking i the Detroit lions or Seattle Seahawks were better last year.

However, we have the current politicians we have and they have the keys to our system. So we have to work with them.

Regardless, I cannot wait to crack ope another beer and watch the crickets rub their legs together on the PUI thread tonight.You guys must have lives.

Ratickle
03-21-2009, 02:15 PM
This thread was about ann coulter and the elasticity of her rectal sphincter.

I cannot wait to crack ope another beer and watch the crickets rub their legs together on the PUI thread tonight.You guys must have lives.

You and Phragle should get together.:sifone::rofl::sifone::rofl:

LaughingCat
03-21-2009, 05:59 PM
judging by what your emoticon is doing, sounds like a good idea to me. We can be the Cheech and Chong of SOS.

Ratickle
03-21-2009, 06:21 PM
judging by what your emoticon is doing, sounds like a good idea to me. We can be the Cheech and Chong of SOS.

NIce.......

DonMan
03-21-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote of the week.