PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's Day Funny

Tommy Gun
03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick's Day.

Mick, the bartender says, " You'll not be drinking anymore tonight Paddy.

Paddy replies, "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then."

Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.

"Shoite" he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face, "Shoite, Shoite!"

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine.

He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face.

"Bi'Jesus... I'm fockin' focked," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.

He takes a look up the stairs and says "No fockin' way".

He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says "I can make it to the bed."

He pulls himself up takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face.

He says "Fock this " and crawls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Paddy ... Did you have a bit to drink last night?".

Paddy says, "I did Jess. I barely made it home and boy was I fockin' pissed. But how'd you know?"

"Mick phoned, . . . You left your wheelchair at the pub."

JJ Apache
03-16-2009, 10:04 PM
:biggrinjester:

Erin Go Braugh!!!!!!!

clayinaustin
03-16-2009, 10:21 PM
What's green and sits on the back porch?

Patty O'Furniture. :p

JJ Apache
03-16-2009, 10:32 PM

:rofl:

Sea-Dated
03-17-2009, 08:37 AM
:rofl:

Sea-Dated
03-17-2009, 08:38 AM

That is one I have never head. That is great!!!

OldSchool
03-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Erin Go Braugh....less!!!!!!!!!!:cheers2:

Madpoodle
03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
This story happened a while ago in Dublin, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's true.

John Bradford, a Dublin University student, was on the side of the road hitchhiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.

Suddenly, he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stopped. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got into the car and closed the door... only to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on.

The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road ahead and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life. Then, just before the car hit the curve, a hand appeared out of nowhere through the window, and turned the wheel. John, paralyzed with terror, watched as the hand came through the window, but never touched or harmed him.

Shortly thereafter, John saw the lights of a pub appear down the road, so, gathering strength, he jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and started telling everybody about the horrible experience he had just had. A silence enveloped the pub when everybody realized he was crying… and wasn't drunk.

Suddenly, the door opened, and two other people walked in from the dark and stormy night. They, like John, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking around, and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the other...

'Look Paddy.....there's that freeckin’ idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it!!!!'