PDA

View Full Version : A letter to the President about General Aviation

nortech4play
03-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Very well written letter to the POTUS from the president of the National Air Transportation Association on the governments vilification of private air travel...

Do these simpletons in Washington even think about the collateral damage they do when they open their freaking mouths???

Playn
03-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Do these simpletons in Washington even think about the collateral damage they do when they open their freaking mouths???

In a word...."no"

Scarab KV
03-14-2009, 06:28 PM
What do they care? Anything or anyone is free game if they have an audience.

Ratickle
03-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Very well written letter to the POTUS from the president of the National Air Transportation Association on the governments vilification of private air travel...

I believe they do and are doing these things on purpose to further their agenda and control all aspects of business. :boxing_smiley:

Madpoodle
03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Didn't a group from DC just fly to Detroit to meet with GM and co? How did they get there?

Ratickle
03-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Didn't a group from DC just fly to Detroit to meet with GM and co? How did they get there?

I read where the largest group of private jets ever showed up at Dulles for Barack's swearing in ceremony.....

Sea-Dated
03-16-2009, 11:21 AM
I read where the largest group of private jets ever showed up at Dulles for Barack's swearing in ceremony.....

I heard the same thing. anyone know if there is any truth to this?

catmando
03-17-2009, 12:24 AM
He lost me when he repeated the right wing smear about Clinton's haircut at LAX. Never happened that way.