PDA

View Full Version : Guillotine Toilets

Buoy
03-06-2009, 01:14 AM
Guillotine Toilets.
Have a hotel room with one.
Scared the hell out of me at least four times today.
You raise the seat to drain a few beers out of the bladder, and staring at the wall, as you're trying to get things started flowing, and SLAM! the seat falls down.
Start making a quick check to make sure no equipment was injured as the seat fell, although knowing the radious of the trajectory of the seat couldn't possibly hit the equipment - and never mind that you would have already been fully aware if any damage had been done.
Even worse, if you wind up needing to hold the seat up with your left knee, balancing full body weight on one leg and trying to get the job done.

glassdave
03-06-2009, 01:25 AM
lemmie get this straight . . . . you started a thread about a toilet seat that keeps falling down? :confused::willy_nilly::sifone:

Tim . . . .you gotta get out more . . . :D

Buoy
03-06-2009, 01:42 AM
lemmie get this straight . . . . you started a thread about a toilet seat that keeps falling down? :confused::willy_nilly::sifone:

Tim . . . .you gotta get out more . . . :D

OK, here's what's behind it...
I spent the day in a hotel room in AZ.
I had the rental car - dropped wife off at 7:30 this morning, and then drove around for 5 hours. Found a West Marine, and hung out there for an hour, and then found a Marine Max dealer, and hung out there for an hour.
Went to Denny's and had breakfast ( YES - more BACON!!)
Went to the neighborhood of the new house, and actually drew a map of all the local businesses around the place in a 2-mile radius ( Home Depot, Best Buy, food,....)
And then drove past ASU to check out the college girls heading for lunch.
Headed back to the hotel and was getting waved down by an unattractive hooker.
Went back to the hotel, and read a magazine and watched TV for another 5 hours - being very careful of only one beer per hour so I didn't get sloshed before picking up the wife at work and meeting her boss.
NO computer in the hotel room (wife took the laptop to work with her).

A frustrated, dormant mind starts thinking funny things.
I figure some here will not understand, and some will fully embrace the significance, and the importance of a discussion such as this.:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Dude, if you are equipped in such a way as to accidentally slam your wang in a toilet seat, while standing up, you are in the wrong business...

That said, I too hate those F'in' "women's" toliet seats... :D

glassdave
03-06-2009, 01:59 AM
I had the rental car - dropped wife off at 7:30 this morning, and then drove around for 5 hours. Found a West Marine, and hung out there for an hour, and then found a Marine Max dealer, and hung out there for an hour.
Went to the neighborhood of the new house, and actually drew a map of all the local businesses around the place in a 2-mile radius ( Home Depot, Best Buy, food,....)
Went back to the hotel, and read a magazine and watched TV for another 5 hours - being very careful of only one beer per hour so I didn't get sloshed before picking up the wife at work and meeting her boss.

A frustrated, dormant mind starts thinking funny things.
I figure some here will not understand, and some will fully embrace the significance, and the importance of a discussion such as this.:sifone:

"Found a West Marine, and hung out there for an hour, and then found a Marine Max dealer, and hung out there for an hour." . . . dude thats funny :D

go hike hike Squaw Peek . . . i left a camera up top a few years ago . . . see if you can find it. (actually did to) :sifone:

Buoy
03-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Problem was, I was kind of "on-call", and couldn't venture out for too long, or too far away.
Kind of waiting to rescue her and get her out of the office at the first chance.

Buoy
03-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Dude, if you are equipped in such a way as to accidentally slam your wang in a toilet seat, while standing up, you are in the wrong business...

That said, I too hate those F'in' "women's" toliet seats... :D

Hey, we're not going to comment on the equipment, but, no, there is not a human that actually has to be concerned about getting slammed by the seat, according to the radius, it's impossible. But, when you hear the seat slam down, it still scares the chit outta ya.

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Hey, we're not going to comment on the equipment, but, no, there is not a human that actually has to be concerned about getting slammed by the seat, according to the radius, it's impossible. But, when you hear the seat slam down, it still scares the chit outta ya.

Impossible for you maybe... but then I shouldn't talk, mine's only three inches, FROM THE GROUND!!! :26:

Buoy
03-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Impossible for you maybe... but then I shouldn't talk, mine's only three inches, FROM THE GROUND!!! :26:

I take it back.
It is completely possible if you are about 5' nothing" and fortunate.
Sean - aren't you like 6'4" or something...
Sorry dude - if you catch your equipment in the seat, you were kneeling to pee.

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Ha! 6'2" and kneeling to piss only happens when I'm already kneeling to vomit! :D

Here's the downside of moving out west... late at night you're stuck talking to me on this thing with very little other input.

fund razor
03-06-2009, 08:00 AM

Ya know... that is really similar to the daily routine of a private investigator, stalker, or serial killer. ;)

fund razor
03-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Lot's of hotels bought those poorly designed toilets that Lorena Bobbit designed.

Tony
03-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Just be glad that you didnt have a #2 on deck when you heard the supprise crack of the seat whacking the bowl.

phragle
03-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Bouy..I am dissappointed in you, seriously! any reasonably intelligent man, after the first or second incident would have used his that recon info to procure a roll of duct tape and solve the problem. The desert sun is beginning to cook your brain already..not good!

Sea-Dated
03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Guillotine Toilets.
Have a hotel room with one.
Scared the hell out of me at least four times today.
You raise the seat to drain a few beers out of the bladder, and staring at the wall, as you're trying to get things started flowing, and SLAM! the seat falls down.
Start making a quick check to make sure no equipment was injured as the seat fell, although knowing the radious of the trajectory of the seat couldn't possibly hit the equipment - and never mind that you would have already been fully aware if any damage had been done.
Even worse, if you wind up needing to hold the seat up with your left knee, balancing full body weight on one leg and trying to get the job done.

Been there, done that. I hate toilets like that but like they said earlier, it is nothing some duct tapre can't fix.

DonziGirl
03-06-2009, 09:34 AM
We had one of those in the apartment we rented junior year in college. We thought it was hilarious when guys would go to the bathroom - you'd hear it bang down and them start to cuss :D

Our regular guy friends learned that if you twisted it a little to the side it would stay up. Maybe that would help you?

Chris
03-06-2009, 09:45 AM
This isn't that tough. Sit down to pee.

Half the population already knows that.

Or, being that it's a hotel, just piss into the tub. The last guy did.

Bobcat
03-06-2009, 09:48 AM
when you were checking out those college girls were you in an old van?

YankeY
03-06-2009, 09:53 AM

Half the population already knows that.

Or, being that it's a hotel, just piss into the tub. The last guy did.

Exactly...just piss in the shower

...if you need somethin to do on that side of town try conquering the quadruple bypass at the Heart Attack Grill for lunch.

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 09:54 AM

You guys would be shocked to know how many guys sit down to pee in the privacy of their own home, but don't share this with their guy friends for fear of being harrassed (no way they'd do it in a public restroom for fear of being caught).

Go ahead, say you don't do it, doesn't really matter either way if you stand or sit.

Not speaking for all women, but I know there would be many of us happy if you would sit vs peeing all over the seat before we have to use the porta-potty! :biggrinjester:

Chris
03-06-2009, 10:08 AM
You guys would be shocked to know how many guys sit down to pee in the privacy of their own home, but don't share this with their guy friends for fear of being harrassed (no way they'd do it in a public restroom for fear of being caught).
:

Hell, I sit backwards in urinals in public restrooms. I'm not nearly as steady as I used to be. And sometimes my feet enjoy the break.

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Hell, I sit backwards in urinals in public restrooms. I'm not nearly as steady as I used to be. And sometimes my feet enjoy the break.

;)

Bobcat
03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
went to the yale vs priceton football game a couple years back, no urinals you pizzed against a marble wall with water running down like a fountain, I 'll just say you got a lot of overspray and so did the people next to you !:sifone:
and who hasn't peed while sitting at the pool bar !!!!!!!!!!!!!:26::26:

JJ Apache
03-06-2009, 10:19 AM

Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are......:rofl:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 10:23 AM

It's chlorinated, that's different! :sifone:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 10:26 AM

It's chlorinated, that's different! :sifone:

Noth'n like that warm fuzzy feeling to share with the stool next to ya. Ok...maybe not fuzzy:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Noth'n like that warm fuzzy feeling to share with the stool next to ya. Ok...maybe not fuzzy:biggrinjester:

The key is to swish your feet so the warmth is distributed evenly! :03:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
The key is to swish your feet so the warmth is distributed evenly! :03:

*note to self* do the egg beater thing with feet and give the guy next to you that "dude, did you do that" look.
I like that....kinda like blaming the dog.:D

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
*note to self* do the egg beater thing with feet and give the guy next to you that "dude, did you do that" look.
I like that....kinda like blaming the dog.:D

Anything to help! ;):smilielol5:

Perlmudder
03-06-2009, 11:37 AM
i get a certain pleasure out of leaving the toilet seat up and knowing it will piss off the one girl that lives with us. is that bad?

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 11:43 AM
i get a certain pleasure out of leaving the toilet seat up and knowing it will piss off the one girl that lives with us. is that bad?

No my dear, that's called normal! :biggrinjester::rofl:

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 11:46 AM

Dirty White Boy...

Interestingly, I knew a girl diring the "dark years" who not only could, but would stand up to piss... And I'm not talking about that "hover move" that you all do either.

And yes, I'm SURE she was actually female. :26:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Dirty And yes, I'm SURE she was actually female. :26:

Sure she was! :p

I think most women have tried to stand up and pee. Not an easy task but possible.

JJ Apache
03-06-2009, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=Perlmudder;136629]i get a certain pleasure out of leaving the toilet seat up and knowing it will piss off the one girl that lives with us. is that bad?[/QUOTE

No:biggrinjester: comment

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM

:rofl::conehead:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 12:08 PM

I think most women have tried to stand up and pee. Not an easy task but possible.

Is this B4 or after a long night of drinking...

How'd ya do??:rofl::rofl:.......:leaving:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 12:08 PM

Pix, of course, we need Pix!!!!!!:26:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Pix, of course, we need Pix!!!!!!:26:

Yes, by all means of coarse:26:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM

Jesus!!!!!!!!:boxing_smiley::26:

fund razor
03-06-2009, 12:13 PM
With as many threads that eventually go down the toilet.... it is kind of a change for one to start there.

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 12:20 PM
With as many threads that eventually go down the toilet.... it is kind of a change for one to start there.

lol...no $hit.....no pund.....ok maybe:biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Is this B4 or after a long night of drinking...

How'd ya do??:rofl::rofl:.......:leaving:

Has to be while you're sober.....Chris thinks he's unsteady, ha!!

The problem is when you stop peeing........and with that, no more comments. :seeya::leaving:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 12:26 PM

That is a good 1 Bubba!!!!:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Chef, I don't really need to explain how I know do I? :03:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 12:47 PM

Funny!

I was't using a urinal....that would be cheating.....not to mention gross, gross, gross!!! :ack2: Yuk, the thought is gross!

I don't remember that Foreigner album?!

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 02:09 PM

LOL....Dude....forgot all about that cover.:rofl:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Funny!

I was't using a urinal....that would be cheating.....not to mention gross, gross, gross!!! :ack2: Yuk, the thought is gross!

I don't remember that Foreigner album?!

Came out in 79. Head Games, Dirty White Boy and me favorite weekend in the car tune.....Rev On The Red Line:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Came out in 79. Head Games, Dirty White Boy and me favorite weekend in the car tune.....Rev On The Red Line:sifone:

"Running all night on Lake Avenue..."

Lake Ave. in Rochester NY. Saw Slayer in a bar there in 1986 (the Penny Arcade as I recall). Lots of buddies used to drag on Lake. Lots of buddies got arrested dragging on Lake! :D

glassdave
03-06-2009, 02:57 PM
oh fer christ sake . . . three pages about toilet seats? . . . . hang in there guys, spring is right around the corner :D

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 03:12 PM
oh fer christ sake . . . three pages about toilet seats? . . . . hang in there guys, spring is right around the corner :D

lol...good point:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 03:15 PM
. . . three pages about toilet seats? . :D

I have a flushing suspicion that there will B quite a few more!!!!!!:26:

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 03:17 PM

Just couldn't resist:biggrinjester:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 03:22 PM

sign away!!!!:26:

Dude! Sweet!
03-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Hmmm, let me see...

Me showing my buddy from CA how us notherners roll! :D

Printing is harder than cursive...

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 04:02 PM

And I bet you read every post! :biggrinjester:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 04:03 PM

You're my hero!

Scarab KV
03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
You're my hero!

Bet you say that to all the boys that.......ummm........ah, never mind:biggrinjester:

glassdave
03-06-2009, 04:40 PM
And I bet you read every post! :biggrinjester:

Yea . . . an the worst part is i keep coming back . . . an i've even posted on it several times perpetuating it further :sifone:

glassdave
03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I have a flushing suspicion that there will B quite a few more!!!!!!:26:

yep . . . another thread down the pipes :D

(c'monnn spring time :D)

one more frigg'in post an its page four :eek:

Wrinkleface
03-06-2009, 04:43 PM
yep . . . another thread down the pipes :D

(c'monnn spring time :D)

one more frigg'in post an its page four :eek:

FLUSHHHHHH:sifone:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Bet you say that to all the boys that.......ummm........ah, never mind:biggrinjester:

Yeah, but I was single then. :ack2:

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Page 4 just for you Dave! :biggrinjester:

Bobcat
03-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Hmmm, let me see...

Me showing my buddy from CA how us notherners roll! :D

Printing is harder than cursive...

I think I recognize stecz's handwriting :26::26::26:(somebody had to ):sifone:

glassdave
03-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Page 4 just for you Dave! :biggrinjester:

D'OH! :ack2::willy_nilly:

Buoy
03-06-2009, 06:48 PM

See, you were like the first reply to this, and I told you this thread had substance.
Page 4 baby:sifone:
Sean even managed to get a pic of my boat into the thread.
And I know you'll keep reading.
For the record, we did get out today and made a run up to lake Pleasant to poke around. Pretty cool going through the middle of the desert like that. Truly beautiful sights.
Also cruised through Scottsdale and the Popagos Butte park.
Very cool.

I think I recognize stecz's handwriting :26::26::26:(somebody had to ):sifone:

Can you tell he's a south paw??

JJ Apache
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
:smilielol5: I laughed

:confused: I cried

:nopity::nopity: I sympathized

:party: Still I wanted more

Funny, funny stuff.

DonziGirl
03-06-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm still confused about women trying to pee standing up. I don't think I ever tried. How'd that work out for you Barb?

I'm still laughing though remembering the guys in college with our "guillotine toilet" :D

ChiefApache
03-06-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm still confused about women trying to pee standing up. I don't think I ever tried. How'd that work out for you Barb?

I'm still laughing though remembering the guys in college with our "guillotine toilet" :D

Not well.

Buoy
03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Not well.

I'm guessing it started out well, and ended as a real... pizzer:leaving:

Not to mention, you have nothing to "shake" for those last drops.

MacGyver
03-06-2009, 07:35 PM

:rofl:

03darkshadow
03-06-2009, 07:37 PM
i get the tip wet when i sit down to pee... so i have to chance it with standing up.

DonziGirl
03-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Not well.

Good thing I never tried. I seem to remember RG saying something about standing to pee and winning a contest.

BlackJack58
03-06-2009, 08:58 PM
The "old town" part of Scottsdale is very nice - you could spend hours just walking from shop-to-shop and bar-to-bar. Attractive women - but I swear there's not a woman over 40 who hasn't had some kind of "work" done.

The toilet seats were really rather ordinary, as I recall...;)

Buoy
03-06-2009, 11:53 PM
The toilet seats were really rather ordinary, as I recall...;)

Yeah, well, consider being half kicked-in-the azz, and hearing the seat slam down, I needed to make sure there was no damage to the equipment.
:sifone:

Bobcat
03-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Can you tell he's a south paw??

thank you for getting that:sifone:

glassdave
03-07-2009, 12:46 AM
why . . . why . . . . why oh why do i keep checking on this thread? . . . . being sucked into its evil whirling vortex . . . :ack2:

Ratickle
03-07-2009, 06:51 AM
I seem to remember RG saying something about standing to pee and winning a contest.

We need more details.:)

Chris
03-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Speaking of evil vortices, I was in a public restroom yesterday using the stall. Being the polite guy that I am, I employed a "courtesy flush". Little did I know I was sitting on one of those max-power, high-velocity toilets. It was startling yet mildly refreshing- and oddly refreshing, all at the same time.

Sitting down has its perils too.

MacGyver
03-07-2009, 10:09 AM
i get the tip wet when i sit down to pee... so i have to chance it with standing up.

Either lucky or lying :sifone:

Bobcat
03-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Either lucky or lying :sifone:

port-a-potti 's full !:26::26:

MacGyver
03-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Theres a restaurant in china that has a toilet theme.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2008-06/30/content_6807166.htm

You eat out of mini toilets.
You drink out of mini urinals.
Your seat is a full size toilet, lid down.
The walls are covered in toilets and toilet accessories.

Bobcat
03-07-2009, 10:41 AM
ewwwwwwww!

JJ Apache
03-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Speaking of evil vortices, I was in a public restroom yesterday using the stall. Being the polite guy that I am, I employed a "courtesy flush". Little did I know I was sitting on one of those max-power, high-velocity toilets. It was startling yet mildly refreshing- and oddly refreshing, all at the same time.

lmao :sifone:

ChiefApache
03-07-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm guessing it started out well, and ended as a real... pizzer:leaving:

Not to mention, you have nothing to "shake" for those last drops.

Therein lies the problem! :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
03-07-2009, 01:17 PM
They're cutting out the middleman and putting that "food" where it belongs at the outset.

Anyone ever do the courtesy flush and have the toilet overflow on them?

Bobcat
03-07-2009, 02:10 PM
They're cutting out the middleman and putting that "food" where it belongs at the outset.

not yet , but It probably will happen NOW!:(

Buoy
03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
why . . . why . . . . why oh why do i keep checking on this thread? . . . . being sucked into its evil whirling vortex . . . :ack2:

hehehe....
It's like a train wreck, you can't help but look.

Toilet at the hotel started overflowing last night, I had to get up at 4:30 to leave, so I didn't want to call down and deal with a maintenance guy, so I didn't get my normal 15 mins to wake-up, while still being "productive" with my time.
Waited until I got to the airport. I really don't like using a public restroom for this kind of business, but, I had little choice.
Realize when I'm done, that someone before me shredded the butt tape to only half the normal width, and couldn't get it to unravel the full width of the roll. This was interesting...

Ratickle
03-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Realize when I'm done, that someone before me shredded the butt tape to only half the normal width, and couldn't get it to unravel the full width of the roll. This was interesting...

We really don't want to hear the rest of the story.....

glassdave
03-07-2009, 10:13 PM
hehehe....
It's like a train wreck, you can't help but look. . . . .

couldn't someone atleast hijack this! . . . . change the subject . . . . like half of the other threads out there!?!? . . . . oh why oh whyyy!! . . . . you,ve got five (5) pages about toilets . . . . . ohhh the humanity :willy_nilly:

ya know . . . . come to think of it . . . one of the nicest public facilities i have ever had the pleasure of using is located just at the top of 76 Falls on Lake Cumberland. Single stall unit built out of brick, stainless steel and that fleckstone granite . . . . an oasis if you will . . . . Stumbled on it one time when we were beached on the south side of the falls . . . yea . . . sure . . . . i know you not supposed to stay the night there but hey, I'm not gonna try an move a sixty foot houseboat in that state i was in. aaaaany way . . . . hiked up the trail in the woods the next morning to the top of the falls and there it was . . . . no line . . . . paper dispenser full . . . . fresh lavender scent in the air . . . . .

ohhh god noooo!! . . . . see . . . .see!!! . . . . sucked in again! . . . . someone make it go away! . . . .:ack2:

Ratickle
03-07-2009, 10:57 PM
couldn't someone atleast hijack this! . . . . change the subject . . . . like half of the other threads out there!?!? . . . . oh why oh whyyy!! . . . . you,ve got five (5) pages about toilets . . . . . ohhh the humanity :willy_nilly:

ya know . . . . come to think of it . . . one of the nicest public facilities i have ever had the pleasure of using is located just at the top of 76 Falls on Lake Cumberland. Single stall unit built out of brick, stainless steel and that fleckstone granite . . . . an oasis if you will . . . . Stumbled on it one time when we were beached on the south side of the falls . . . yea . . . sure . . . . i know you not supposed to stay the night there but hey, I'm not gonna try an move a sixty foot houseboat in that state i was in. aaaaany way . . . . hiked up the trail in the woods the next morning to the top of the falls and there it was . . . . no line . . . . paper dispenser full . . . . fresh lavender scent in the air . . . . .

ohhh god noooo!! . . . . see . . . .see!!! . . . . sucked in again! . . . . someone make it go away! . . . .:ack2:

The nicest toilet is the ladies room at the top of the Hancock building in Chicago. If you get a chance, sneak in....:)

Ratickle
03-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Waited until I got to the airport. I really don't like using a public restroom for this kind of business, but, I had little choice.

And the rest of the story......

03darkshadow
03-08-2009, 02:16 AM
We really don't want to hear the rest of the story.....

yes, we do. :26:

fund razor
03-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Theres a restaurant in china that has a toilet theme.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2008-06/30/content_6807166.htm

You eat out of mini toilets.
You drink out of mini urinals.
Your seat is a full size toilet, lid down.
The walls are covered in toilets and toilet accessories.

Tip: the urinal cake is not dessert. ;)

fund razor
03-08-2009, 05:50 AM
ya know . . . . come to think of it . . . one of the nicest public facilities i have ever had the pleasure of using is located just at the top of 76 Falls on Lake Cumberland. Single stall unit built out of brick, stainless steel and that fleckstone granite . . . . an oasis if you will . . . . Stumbled on it one time when we were beached on the south side of the falls . . . yea . . . sure . . . . i know you not supposed to stay the night there but hey, I'm not gonna try an move a sixty foot houseboat in that state i was in. aaaaany way . . . . hiked up the trail in the woods the next morning to the top of the falls and there it was . . . . no line . . . . paper dispenser full . . . . fresh lavender scent in the air . . .
You had me at single stall. The brick, stainless and granite were just an added bonus.

fund razor
03-08-2009, 05:51 AM

If this was in France, it was designed to do that. :blush5:

Ratickle
03-08-2009, 05:57 AM

If it were one of those, he'd probably still be sitting there.....

Chris
03-08-2009, 08:33 AM

No, Ohio Turnpike. But easily confused with France.

fund razor
03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
No, Ohio Turnpike. But easily confused with France.
I knew that you wouldn't go to France anyway.

In addition to special ram jet toilets, they have those awesome shoe shiner machines and sometimes a second, gated bathroom as a back up.

Chris
03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
I knew that you wouldn't go to France anyway.

In addition to special ram jet toilets, they have those awesome shoe shiner machines and sometimes a second, gated bathroom as a back up.

I'd be willing to go to France, but I'd want to bring some friends along and the French wouldn't like it.

Chris
03-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Lately I'm spotting a trend- the "family bathroon". There's a "Men's", a "Ladies" and in between a "Famil".

My question is this- do we all have to be there? I mean, my son is away at college and it's a long drive to get him...

Buoy
03-08-2009, 11:01 AM

See, it's easier to just make yourself a part of the crime:)

And as far as Hi-jacking this thread...
You do realize that the most common suspects for a Hi-jack are participating in this thread - that alone severely cuts the odds of a Hi-jack.

I agree, the single stall thing is the way to go if you can find that option. Handicapped stall is good too.
But why is it you don't need a special tag, or ID card to use the Handicapped stall, same as a parking space??

Ratickle
03-08-2009, 11:12 AM
See, it's easier to just make yourself a part of the crime:)

And as far as Hi-jacking this thread...
You do realize that the most common suspects for a Hi-jack are participating in this thread - that alone severely cuts the odds of a Hi-jack.

I agree, the single stall thing is the way to go if you can find that option. Handicapped stall is good too.
But why is it you don't need a special tag, or ID card to use the Handicapped stall, same as a parking space??

Because at sometime, we are all at a handicap when it comes to doing the duty....:ack2:

Scarab KV
03-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Six pages is kinda crazy.....but some pretty funny $hit in here:D

Scarab KV
03-08-2009, 12:45 PM
No pund intended

Ratickle
03-08-2009, 12:49 PM
No pund intended

Yeah, right.....

Scarab KV
03-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Yeah, right.....

:rofl::rofl:

Buoy
03-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh pooh...:26:

MacGyver
03-08-2009, 02:10 PM
I thought it was Apu

Buoy
03-08-2009, 02:14 PM
I thought it was Apu

I imagine when I get out West for good, it will be Moses, or Jesus.
I met both of them this week.
Moses was pretty young, and didn't have a beard.

Buoy
03-08-2009, 02:15 PM
I saw Apu yesterday - he was worried because he hadn't seen me all week.

Buoy
03-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh CRAP, I just let you hijack this thread.
Glassdave is getting his way...
Back on topic.
Standard, or elongated seats??? Hmm??

RedDog382
03-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey Bouy,

How's this for a urinal ...? Only in Las Vegas!

MacGyver
03-08-2009, 02:18 PM
I saw Apu yesterday - he was worried because he hadn't seen me all week.

You're putting his kid through college. Of course he's worried :)

Buoy
03-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Hey Bouy,

Nice!!
Thanks for bringing this back on topic!

Ratickle
03-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey Bouy,

Better be real big to fill that........

Wrinkleface
03-08-2009, 07:37 PM
It was startling yet mildly refreshing- and oddly refreshing, all at the same time.

Send Jesus help ASAP!!!!!!!:26:

Perlmudder
03-08-2009, 10:45 PM
i enjoy reading what people write on the walls of the washrooms. some of its golden.

fund razor
03-09-2009, 06:52 AM
i enjoy reading what people write on the walls of the washrooms. some of its golden.

That there could be a post of the week, folks. :)

ChiefApache
03-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

And I ditto those who like to read the writing on the walls.

In Ellicottville NY at the Gin Mill they have a Fun House mirrors in front of you when you sit down on the toilet. It's hiliarious!

Wrinkleface
03-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Six pages is kinda crazy.....but some pretty funny $hit in here:D

Hey, letz B realistic!! This is an important item in life!!! We all use these marvels of invention multiple X daily!!! Just try'n 2 actually throw in some facts!!!!!:leaving: :seeya::biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-09-2009, 10:06 AM

In Ellicottville NY at the Gin Mill they have a Fun House mirrors in front of you when you sit down on the toilet. It's hiliarious!

LOL.....that could be the bases to some unfounded bragging:rofl:

phragle
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM
so we have a head thread and guillotine toilets...this pace is going to sh!t in hurry....

Dude! Sweet!
03-09-2009, 11:08 AM

Oktoberfest!

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 11:59 AM
i love EVL. went atv'ing there over xmas break.

Scarab KV
03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
so we have a head thread and guillotine toilets...this pace is going to sh!t in hurry....

Kids....don't try this at home!!!!

Wrinkleface
03-09-2009, 02:22 PM
7 pages in the CHITTER!!!!:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-09-2009, 02:24 PM
7 pages in the CHITTER!!!!:biggrinjester:

Library sounds more...ah...never mind:o

glassdave
03-09-2009, 02:40 PM
so . . . . can anyone recommend props for my Scarab? its an 89 with 450's on Bravos. I run five blade Herrings on the Donzi but get a better top end out of B1's :leaving:

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 03:15 PM
so . . . . can anyone recommend props for my Scarab? its an 89 with 450's on Bravos. I run five blade Herrings on the Donzi but get a better top end out of B1's :leaving:

not the time or place dave! you are interrupting good chit talking! :sifone:

glassdave
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
curses . . . . foiled again . . . :reddevil: :D

ChiefApache
03-09-2009, 04:14 PM
i love EVL. went atv'ing there over xmas break.

There's a group of 20 of us that head up there in February to do a long weekend of skiing, drinking and hot tubbing! It's a blast up there.

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 04:37 PM
There's a group of 20 of us that head up there in February to do a long weekend of skiing, drinking and hot tubbing! It's a blast up there.

when we went up this year, we were going to ski, but the conditions were horrible. we usually ski hv but we were going to hollymont. to bad it never panned out.

ChiefApache
03-09-2009, 04:45 PM
when we went up this year, we were going to ski, but the conditions were horrible. we usually ski hv but we were going to hollymont. to bad it never panned out.

A portion of the groups heads up early Fri morning so they can ski Holimont until 4:30 when they chase you off the hill. They had a great day on Friday as the weather was still cold.

Go figure that Sat/Sun it warmed up (Feb 7/8) for the first time the entire winter and ski conditions both days were terrible. It's not cheap to rent a house in that area.

We need to get back to talkin toilets. Don't want glassdave to think we're talking about other stuff in this toilet bowl thread:-)

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 04:50 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

here you go guy!

glassdave
03-09-2009, 05:35 PM
I thought they were measured in Courics :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Crap

ohhh god! . . . . not again! . . . sucked right back in after a valiant attempt to to hijack this thread :willy_nilly:

Buoy
03-09-2009, 05:39 PM

Try some Kohler K-3393's.
Right-hand rotation is available domestically.
For the left-hand rotation, you'll need to order that one from the southern hemisphere, I'd see if they are available in Brazil, or Australia.:sifone:

Good luck in the testing.

phragle
03-09-2009, 05:46 PM
this thread needs to head for the pump out..it's getting odoriforous down wind....

Wrinkleface
03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
this thread needs to head for the pump out..it's getting odoriforous down wind....

pour in some stink'm!!!:drool5:

Bobcat
03-09-2009, 06:07 PM
as a beer drinker I am most familiar with #7

Bobcat
03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I am sorry in advance for causing a sh*t stir on this thread:ack2: nothing about bacon thought, sausage is popular

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:09 PM

That there could be a post of the week, folks. :)

Fund - I have to agree.

Perl, very nice use of a subtle joke thrown in there that doesn't hit you like a garden hose.

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Bamn.
Page 8 - Just for the glass guru.:sifone:

glassdave
03-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Who likes subway!

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Who likes subway!

Gives me the chits. There, back on track :)

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Gives me the chits. There, back on track :)

NICE!!!
quick recovery there!!:26:

Dude! Sweet!
03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I am sorry in advance for causing a sh*t stir on this thread:ack2: nothing about bacon thought, sausage is popular

Bacon usually leads to a Type 6 or Type 7. Had a buddy who drank a glass of bacon grease on a dare once... Type 7 with AUTHORITY!!! :26:

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:34 PM
You're not supposed to drink bacon grease...
But it is perfect for frying the hasbrowns in!
I know this, I worked at Denny's when I was in HS.

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Fund - I have to agree.

Perl, very nice use of a subtle joke thrown in there that doesn't hit you like a garden hose.

thankyou sir!

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 06:42 PM
You're not supposed to drink bacon grease...
But it is perfect for frying the hasbrowns in!
I know this, I worked at Denny's when I was in HS.

the other weekend woke up hungover, fried up about a pound of bacon with a friend, and then fried the hash brows in the bacon fat. my heart hurt for a while, but it was worth it!

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:44 PM
the other weekend woke up hungover, fried up about a pound of bacon with a friend, and then fried the hash brows in the bacon fat. my heart hurt for a while, but it was worth it!

Yes grasshopper - that's what I'm talking about!!

Buoy
03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Too bad MM isn't around for this thread - something tells me he'd be on this like flies on... well, never mind.

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Yes grasshopper - that's what I'm talking about!!

did you ever see the thread i posted about the website with the crazy foods? i considered doing a breakfast place sunday morning, but the woman didnt leave till dinner time and by then i was ready for a hamburger. i was going to make a pancake pizza with bacon, Italian sausage, eggs, chocolate chips, hashbrowns, cheese, butter, and a couple other goodies.

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 06:54 PM
NICE!!!
quick recovery there!!:26:

Thanks. Here to help where I can :26:

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Eight pages, impresssive :)

Ratickle
03-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Type 7 with AUTHORITY!!! :26:

A good dose of jalopenos on TAco Bell Tacos will have this effect also. Plus you get a double burn....:sifone::ack2::sifone:

Ratickle
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Eight pages, impresssive :)

The list only went to seven???? What would the eighth "Wonder of the Poop" be???:huh:

Dude! Sweet!
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Type 1 - 7 combined, under pressure. :D

BlackJack58
03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Type 1 - 7 combined, under pressure. :D

And here I was wondering when someone would get around to explosive bowel syndrome...

Buoy
03-09-2009, 07:56 PM
did you ever see the thread i posted about the website with the crazy foods? i considered doing a breakfast place sunday morning, but the woman didnt leave till dinner time and by then i was ready for a hamburger. i was going to make a pancake pizza with bacon, Italian sausage, eggs, chocolate chips, hashbrowns, cheese, butter, and a couple other goodies.

I like it!!
Yeah, I saw the thread, but didn't have the time to really get involved in that one - to much travel and too much going on.
I think I posted somewhere about the burger I've been wanting make.
Burger, cheese, Bacon (or maybe pork cracklin's:sifone:) a grilled slice of pineapple, and BBQ sauce, on a good Kaiser roll.
I'm a sucker for both pineapple and bacon, couldn't possibly go wrong with combining them.
I'm debating on onion on this, not sure if it would enhance, or cut the flavor.
Maybe some of those deep-fried onion petals, like the thing at Outback steakhouse.
Might have to try it both ways.

Either way, the results would most likely belong in this thread.

I'm not sure when this thread went to pooh, I was originally just talking about the scare of the seat slamming down while doing the lesser of the eliminations.

Buoy
03-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Good Lord, this is gonna make another page...

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
The list only went to seven???? What would the eighth "Wonder of the Poop" be???:huh:

Screaming rocket chit :ack2:

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 08:00 PM
And Badda BAM Top Dog with that :rofl:

Ratickle
03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Screaming rocket chit :ack2:

Think I got it.....:)

Dude! Sweet!
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Man that's funny!

Try cutting up chunks of pinapple and using a spicy rub on them, then grill 'em up on the BBQ. It's pretty tasty, and good for an assburn on the way out... :D

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I like it!!
Yeah, I saw the thread, but didn't have the time to really get involved in that one - to much travel and too much going on.
I think I posted somewhere about the burger I've been wanting make.
Burger, cheese, Bacon (or maybe pork cracklin's:sifone:) a grilled slice of pineapple, and BBQ sauce, on a good Kaiser roll.
I'm a sucker for both pineapple and bacon, couldn't possibly go wrong with combining them.
I'm debating on onion on this, not sure if it would enhance, or cut the flavor.
Maybe some of those deep-fried onion petals, like the thing at Outback steakhouse.
Might have to try it both ways.

Either way, the results would most likely belong in this thread.

I'm not sure when this thread went to pooh, I was originally just talking about the scare of the seat slamming down while doing the lesser of the eliminations.

that sounds damn good. the bloomin onion at outback is one of my favorites. i was on my way home from ellicotville one time and me and my brother stopped at BK and tried the angry whopper. the results were not friendly. and it just so happened that both them mens and womens washrooms were "out of order" that day. had to prairie dog it down the street to a grocery store and then i raged the assault.

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I am going to share a recipe with you guys that I came up with on a hungover sunday morning. It is called the breakfast sunday. you make scrambled eggs, and then fry bacon and chop it up (so its like sprinkles), then you take potato hashbrowns and put them in the bowl with the eggs, throw on the bacon bits, put on some fruit of your choice, i enjoy blueberries. then you cover it with maple syrup, maybe a bit of icing sugar if you wish. if you have time, make french toast sticks and pancakes and add them as you please. it is an assault on your taste buds!

Ratickle
03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I am going to share a recipe with you guys that I came up with on a hungover sunday morning. It is called the breakfast sunday. you make scrambled eggs, and then fry bacon and chop it up (so its like sprinkles), then you take potato hashbrowns and put them in the bowl with the eggs, throw on the bacon bits, put on some fruit of your choice, i enjoy blueberries. then you cover it with maple syrup, maybe a bit of icing sugar if you wish. if you have time, make french toast sticks and pancakes and add them as you please. it is an assault on your taste buds!

Sounds like an assault allright.....:ack2:

phragle
03-09-2009, 09:11 PM

and they say those canadians have no taste.....

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 09:12 PM
and they say those canadians have no taste.....

dont lie, you wanna try it!

Perlmudder
03-09-2009, 09:13 PM

mixes right in with the beer ****s (or type 7,call it as you please)!

03darkshadow
03-09-2009, 09:20 PM
that sounds damn good. the bloomin onion at outback is one of my favorites. i was on my way home from ellicotville one time and me and my brother stopped at BK and tried the angry whopper. the results were not friendly. and it just so happened that both them mens and womens washrooms were "out of order" that day. had to prairie dog it down the street to a grocery store and then i raged the assault.

be a real man and just dump it on the side of the road. i have been guilty of that a few times. its never pretty and always nice when you dont step in the mud.

MacGyver
03-09-2009, 10:01 PM

My mouth is :drool5:

Buoy
03-09-2009, 10:22 PM
OK, here's one not try.
The Pepperoni Omlet.
The wife and I were only dating at the time, and after a very busy night:sifone: I got hungry for a breakfast type thing. Had eggs, and was looking for Ham or Bacon in the fridge - no dice. Only meat I could find was Pepperoni, so fried that up into a scrambled egg omlet.
I do NOT recomend this.
Even though we were both well through our beers, this just didn't make the distance.

BlackJack58
03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
OK, here's one not try.
The Pepperoni Omlet.
The wife and I were only dating at the time, and after a very busy night:sifone: I got hungry for a breakfast type thing. Had eggs, and was looking for Ham or Bacon in the fridge - no dice. Only meat I could find was Pepperoni, so fried that up into a scrambled egg omlet.
I do NOT recomend this.
Even though we were both well through our beers, this just didn't make the distance.

I've had that a long time ago, but with Mozzarella cheese and covered with spaghetti sauce. It's a pizza omlette. I don't remember it bothering me much...but then again, I don't remember a lot from the late 70's - early 80's. :D

glassdave
03-09-2009, 11:34 PM

I'de hafta skip the fruit an sweet stuff and throw in a layer of corned beef hash in there somewhere . . . . :D

nine pages . . . . NINE PAGES!!! . . . . this just cant be happening . . . an yet i still continue to be part of the problem :willy_nilly: :D

Bobcat
03-10-2009, 09:58 AM
either s h i t or get off the pot!:biggrinjester:

Tony
03-10-2009, 10:18 AM

Just go to Chipotle, order some barbacoa, and load it with the red sauce, top it off with some Chipotle tabsco.

I almost guarentee you wont be able to leave w/ out a trip to the chitter.

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 10:18 AM
whats everybody's call on bacon: grocery store or farmers market?

phragle
03-10-2009, 10:55 AM
I've had that a long time ago, but with Mozzarella cheese and covered with spaghetti sauce. It's a pizza omlette. I don't remember it bothering me much...but then again, I don't remember a lot from the late 70's - early 80's. :D

Denny's used to make those pizza omletes...damn they were good!!!

DonziGirl
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Just go to Chipotle, order some barbacoa, and load it with the red sauce, top it off with some Chipotle tabsco.

I was wondering when you'd chime in about this.

ChiefApache
03-10-2009, 01:14 PM

I was wondering when you'd chime in about this.

He is right though!

Chris
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
whats everybody's call on bacon: grocery store or farmers market?

Smokehouse. There's absolutely nothing like "hand made" bacon. The other stuff is injected with smoke flavoring.

Dude! Sweet!
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I get that from eating McDonalds. No clue why, but if I eat at McD's, I'm in the ****ter within 15 minutes of walking out the door!

Chris
03-10-2009, 02:00 PM
While we're on the topic of bacon, you really need to try English bacon. It's regular bacon with the loin still in. American bacon with the Canadian bacon still attached, but smoked, not sugar cured. Yum.

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
While we're on the topic of bacon, you really need to try English bacon. It's regular bacon with the loin still in. American bacon with the Canadian bacon still attached, but smoked, not sugar cured. Yum.

that sounds absolutely amazing. where do i buy it?!

i watched how its made on store bacon, some pretty gross stuff. bought bacon the other day at the farmers market, what a difference!

Tony
03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
real bacon ist limp in a refrigerated state.

Dude! Sweet!
03-10-2009, 02:47 PM
real bacon ist limp in a refrigerated state.

That's what SHE said! :26:

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 03:18 PM
That's what SHE said! :26:

I only poke a hot hole...:03:

Scarab KV
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
:huh:From chitter seats to Bacon

Chris
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
that sounds absolutely amazing. where do i buy it?!

i watched how its made on store bacon, some pretty gross stuff. bought bacon the other day at the farmers market, what a difference!

Mail order is one way, if there's not a smokehouse anywhere around you. Google "English bacon".

Buoy
03-10-2009, 05:50 PM

Yeah, kinda funny how my love of bacon carried from another thread to a thread about a hotel room toilet seat falling down and trying to take a swing at my equipment.

I'm good with that though.
And I stand by my original statement:
You can add Bacon to ANYTHING and make it better.

fund razor
03-10-2009, 05:51 PM

Hit the "reverse route" button and you'll see the connection. ;)

Buoy
03-10-2009, 05:56 PM

OK I'm no butcher, but that sounds awesome.
Is that almost like a porkchop?

Used to be a little butcher shop /smoke house that I went to in Pittsburgh.
Out in the country a bit, and basically a converted 3-car garage with an old style meat counter. You'd tell Johnny you wanted a 2-1/2 steak, he'd grabbed the slab and took it to the saw in front of you.
This was the kind of place that had an ashtray still out on the counter by the register.
You also basically had lunch while you were there because Johnny was giving so many samples of meat or cheese that he'd smoked the day before.
I'd get smoked pork chops there, fry them up, this was like bacon flavored steak...awesome

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Mail order is one way, if there's not a smokehouse anywhere around you. Google "English bacon".

i google imaged it, i liked what i saw! :)

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
im making magnum pasta tonight. it has ground beef, chicken and hot italian sausage. prolly not very healthy, but it tastes damn good!

Buoy
03-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Wife has Pork chops for tonite.
We were on a long stint of chicken, but trying to eat everything out of the freezer before we move.

Chris
03-10-2009, 06:24 PM
OK I'm no butcher, but that sounds awesome.
Is that almost like a porkchop?

Like this. American bacon is made from bellies. English is up higher, like Canadian, but they don't trim the side meat.

Bobcat
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
well this thread hasn't gone to the sh i t t e r ! but eventually it will return to the s h i t t e r

Buoy
03-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Like this. American bacon is made from bellies. English is up higher, like Canadian, but they don't trim the side meat.

Oh man, that looks great!!!
How to prepare? Just fry like regular bacon?
And serving? Considered a breakfast/garnish meat like American bacon, or what do you prepare with it?

Buoy
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM
well this thread hasn't gone to the sh i t t e r ! but eventually it will return to the s h i t t e r

It started there though.
Something tells me this will be back and forth many times throughout the course of this threads life.

Chris
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Just like regular bacon. maybe a bit tougher to make extra crispy.

fund razor
03-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I want some of this limey back bacon.

Buoy
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Just like regular bacon. maybe a bit tougher to make extra crispy.

So this is like Bacon-Jerky.
Oh man you've got me suckered now...

Dude! Sweet!
03-10-2009, 08:19 PM
How did we get so far off track on this thread?!

Anyone ever give someone an "upper decker"?

Seems like intentional gullitine toilet owners should be subject to one as punishment... :D

Tony
03-10-2009, 08:27 PM
The only thing better than an actuall upper decker is to scare a buddy into thinking he has reccieved one. Next time your at a friends house who you know is familiar with the deed, just skew the lid on the tank a little.

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 08:32 PM
The only thing better than an actuall upper decker is to scare a buddy into thinking he has reccieved one. Next time your at a friends house who you know is familiar with the deed, just skew the lid on the tank a little.

such an ******* thing to do, but you feel like the ultimate joker! :sifone:

Ratickle
03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
It started there though.
Something tells me this will be back and forth many times throughout the course of this threads life.

Kind of like the two main topics of the thread.......

Food, S--t, Food, S--t, ........

Buoy
03-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Kind of like the two main topics of the thread.......

Food, S--t, Food, S--t, ........

Much to the dismay of Glassdave, this is up to a solid 11 pages.
I started this as just a blurb while bored off my azz in a hotel room (and only slightly kicked-in-the-azz). Dave didn't think it would go the distance, and he has inadvertantly thrown fuel to the fire on numerous occaisions in this thread alone.
Oh, and the bacon crossover - not sure who to go back and thank for that one without looking, but it had to be Perl, Fund, or Chris...Dude!!or Bobcat may have been involved in that tangent also (I think Bobcat was more involved in the toilet stuff though - go with what you know).
This is cracking me up, but I'm also learning about some good food I need to try.
Heh, glassguru, I say, heh...

BradB
03-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I started this as just a blurb while bored off my azz in a hotel room (and only slightly kicked-in-the-azz). Dave didn't think it would go the distance, and he has inadvertantly thrown fuel to the fire on numerous occaisions in this thread alone.
).
This is cracking me up, but I'm also learning about some good food I need to try.

Who wooda thunk it wooda lasted this long!!!!

glassdave
03-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Oh, and the bacon crossover - not sure who to go back and thank for that one without looking, but it had to be Perl, Fund, or Chris...Dude!!or Bobcat may have been involved in that tangent also (I think Bobcat was more involved in the toilet stuff though - go with what you know).

hey . . . dont try to stray off topic . . . now where were we . . . . .

Al Bundy and the Furgeson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl1rY7IPe6A&feature=related)

(god help us all)

BlackJack58
03-10-2009, 10:45 PM
The mere mention of "toilet pranks" reminded me of my older brother, a former plumber. He told me once that he felt he was treated unfairly by management of a store where he had made a purchase. He said that he returned a couple days later and asked to use the bathroom, whereupon he pulled out the large wooden cap from an old bottle of English Leather and flushed it. Sort of. It managed to get wedged it nice and solid deep into the toilet -- far enough that you couldn't get it out. Since the store was small, it was the only pot they had. He left, and no doubt they discovered sometime later that it was inexplicably blocked, with no relief from a plunger. I guess he had some small measure of revenge when they had to call a plumber in to remove or replace the toilet.

I remember asking him how he would have known to do that. He said he had been called for repairs more than a few times for just this very reason, and after a couple of times, had taken a sledgehammer to an old toilet he had removed, to bust it up and see for himself what the problem was. Apparently those caps were the perfect shape and size for causing problems.

Guess it could happen by accident, too. Later, he said he would go into a house where there were some little kids, and where the family was reporting the same blockage problem. He'd go into the bathroom, see the bottle of Dad's aftershave with the cap missing, and start shaking his head....

Perlmudder
03-10-2009, 11:09 PM
The mere mention of "toilet pranks" reminded me of my older brother, a former plumber. He told me once that he felt he was treated unfairly by management of a store where he had made a purchase. He said that he returned a couple days later and asked to use the bathroom, whereupon he pulled out the large wooden cap from an old bottle of English Leather and flushed it. Sort of. It managed to get wedged it nice and solid deep into the toilet -- far enough that you couldn't get it out. Since the store was small, it was the only pot they had. He left, and no doubt they discovered sometime later that it was inexplicably blocked, with no relief from a plunger. I guess he had some small measure of revenge when they had to call a plumber in to remove or replace the toilet.

I remember asking him how he would have known to do that. He said he had been called for repairs more than a few times for just this very reason, and after a couple of times, had taken a sledgehammer to an old toilet he had removed, to bust it up and see for himself what the problem was. Apparently those caps were the perfect shape and size for causing problems.

Guess it could happen by accident, too. Later, he said he would go into a house where there were some little kids, and where the family was reporting the same blockage problem. He'd go into the bathroom, see the bottle of Dad's aftershave with the cap missing, and start shaking his head....

thats oldschool, my dad use to wear english leather!

Bgchuby01
03-10-2009, 11:19 PM
If the seat fell down it would have hit stecz in the head before hurting you

Ratickle
03-11-2009, 05:40 AM

There's something just not right about that.......:ack2:

BradB
03-11-2009, 06:59 AM

Ha.... my dad still wears it!!!

Scarab KV
03-11-2009, 09:18 AM

There's something just not right about that.......:ack2:

Makes perfect sence thou:biggrinjester:

Scarab KV
03-11-2009, 09:21 AM

Ha.... my dad still wears it!!!

I still wear it.........not!!:biggrinjester:

Dude! Sweet!
03-11-2009, 11:57 AM
This reminds me. When I was in school in PA, I lived in "The [Pitt] Rugby House" in Oakland. We conceived a plan to have a "Sh*t of the Week" contest that would involve polaroid photos of the most graphic and aggregious turds each of us laid during the week. At the end of the week, we'd vote on the "Sh*t of the Week".

Ultimately, the "Sh*ts of the Week" would contest for "Sh*t of the Month" and finally culminate in crowning the "Sh*t of the Year"...

Toot-toot! :D

Perlmudder
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
This reminds me. When I was in school in PA, I lived in "The [Pitt] Rugby House" in Oakland. We conceived a plan to have a "Sh*t of the Week" contest that would involve polaroid photos of the most graphic and aggregious turds each of us laid during the week. At the end of the week, we'd vote on the "Sh*t of the Week".

Ultimately, the "Sh*ts of the Week" would contest for "Sh*t of the Month" and finally culminate in crowning the "Sh*t of the Year"...

that's hilarious! we do "man cards" where if you ***** out, you lose a man card. person who has the least amount of man cards at the end of the year is...well a *****!

Tony
03-11-2009, 07:57 PM
All of yesterdays talk about bacon prompted me to go buy some. Its wrapped around deer backstrap and in the oven right now.

Ratickle
03-11-2009, 08:08 PM

And Stecz won every year????

BlackJack58
03-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I remember in college, a rival fraternity was preparing to have a party with one of the better sororities -- you know, the one that had the most good-looking girls. A couple days before, under the guidance of some of the older brothers, we had one of the pledges lay a huge growler into an old steel pot and then had them sneak it into the other fraternity house's kitchen about 3am, put it in their oven and turn it on LOW.

The resulting stench was incomprehensible - they tried opening the windows to air the house out the next day, but it was February, so they couldn't do it for long. A bunch of us walked by out front, laughing--I swear you could smell it all the way out by the sidewalk. Needless to say, they had to cancel their party...the place was unbearable for about a week...:reddevil:

Buoy
03-11-2009, 09:30 PM
OK, this thread has taken a terrible left turn.
Let's get back on topic, and I don't care if the topic goes back to toilet seats, or bacon...
But, can we get away from the scat talk??
starting to push this over the edge for me...

BlackJack58
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Sorry. Perhaps it is a sign this thread is running out of gas...

Buoy
03-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Sorry. Perhaps it is a sign this thread is running out of gas...

Gas I can deal with, scat is just a little weird for me...

Perlmudder
03-11-2009, 10:02 PM
im in the mood to go survivorman style and make a bonfire on the beach, catch a fish, get hammered and eat it!

Tony
03-12-2009, 08:39 AM
im in the mood to go survivorman style and make a bonfire on the beach, catch a fish, get hammered and eat it!

Sewer bass?

Perlmudder
03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Sewer bass?

more likely the infamous lake erie green bass!

Dude! Sweet!
03-12-2009, 11:15 AM
I honestly thought the Turd of the Year story was going to kill this discussion, I've got to say that I'm proud (and I say that as I whipe a tear from my eye) to see the membership step up and take this to the next level...

Sorry Tim! :D

Dude! Sweet!
03-12-2009, 11:16 AM
And Stecz won every year????

Yes, but strangely, he didn't win with a photo of his turd, he won with his old mug shot... :26:

Perlmudder
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, but strangely, he didn't win with a photo of his turd, he won with his old mug shot... :26:

thats a zinger!

Perlmudder
03-12-2009, 11:56 AM
made a serious egg sandwich this morning. decided to go for the heart stopper and did english muffin, egg, cheese, bacon and sausage patty. it was GLORIOUS!

fund razor
03-12-2009, 12:02 PM
glorious???

Dude! Sweet!
03-12-2009, 12:13 PM
made a serious egg sandwich this morning. decided to go for the heart stopper and did english muffin, egg, cheese, bacon and sausage patty. it was GLORIOUS!

Outstanding red team, buy you guys a case of beer for that one!

Dang, I'm crossing over threads again! :sifone: