PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Donnie and the gang from Leverage!

Salesmanship
02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Donnie, Natasha, Jassman and Matt did an awesome job making our boats look great at the show.
They pulled out all of the stops for us and I wanted to thank them.

Hope you guys sell lot's of product!

Terry Sobo
Nor-Tech

Wrinkleface
02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Yeah, nice meet'n Jazzer & C'n U again Donnie!!

Otis311
02-17-2009, 08:33 PM
I want to thank the gang also. They had the S.O. Gladiator brought down to Miami to Extreme Marine and detailed the whole boat and trailer for us. I cant thank you guys enough. We will have some products on display along with some brochures on the boat in Islamorada. Come by and check out the shine on the boat !!

Cold Call
02-17-2009, 08:50 PM
That's some great product. The shine on Gold Rush was straight out of Fort Knox. In fact, the tow rig should be a Brinks truck.:26:

stecz20
02-17-2009, 08:51 PM
big thanks to extreme marine....

Shortcake
02-18-2009, 04:32 AM
Donnie, Natasha, Jassman and Matt did an awesome job making our boats look great at the show.
They pulled out all of the stops for us and I wanted to thank them.

Hope you guys sell lot's of product!

Terry Sobo
Nor-Tech

Thanks Terry for letting us take care of your boats. Had a blast doing so, and thank you for letting us set up a display also. Its 230 in the morning and were on our way to Louisville, KY to the house boat expo...making our straight through drive. Good luck, and I'm sure we'll see you guys again this summer at some of the runs!:26::26:

Matt

Shortcake
02-18-2009, 04:35 AM
That's some great product. The shine on Gold Rush was straight out of Fort Knox. In fact, the tow rig should be a Brinks truck.:26:

Thanks! It was the hit of the show in my opinion. It was hard to get certain pictures of that boat because it was always so busy over there with people looking at those two.

MarineClean
02-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Thank You Terry!

The Nor-Tech Booth looked great! Let's get the V sold and get the Cat built. :sifone:

Anytime you need us Terry.

Donnie

Jassman
02-19-2009, 06:55 AM
You are welcome Terry, we had fun....now, would ya sell my V so I can get a cat:sifone:Jeff

PBAM22
02-19-2009, 07:38 AM
Y Terry, we had fun....now, would ya sell my V so I can get a cat:sifone:Jeff

MOMA IS NOY GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN:eek:

Jassman
02-19-2009, 09:56 AM
MOMA IS NOY GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN:eek:

I'm half way there..she's got her boat and I just listed that for sale too..unless I get my way..I'm holdin out, and cutting her off...LOL:dupe:

Knot 4 Me
02-19-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm half way there..she's got her boat and I just listed that for sale too..unless I get my way..I'm holdin out, and cutting her off...LOL:dupe:She'll take it from you whether you want to give it up or not, Big Boy! :sifone:

My boat is heading to the shop in a couple of weeks for some gel work on the bottom. Would be a good time to buff and polish her for the upcoming season. I wonder what products I should order and use? :moon:

nthdegree
02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
big thanks to extreme marine....

the name is XTREME MARINE guys..you don't want Larry getting mad at you do you?? didn't the little ole Gladiator feel a little lost amongst all those BIG cats down there???

Team Tsunami
02-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Old Man you forgot to say that we cant wait to try the Leverage products on the new ride once Xtreme is done with it!!

Shortcake
03-17-2009, 04:08 AM
lol