PDA

View Full Version : Endless Summer Cig Mistress

Shawn
01-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Anyone here own a Cig Mistress that used to be called "Endless Summer"? It was for sale in Saugatuck, MI a few years ago. Just wondering where it's at and what new, if anything. I still want it!

Shawn

Tony
01-24-2009, 10:10 AM
It was listed on boat trader for a loooong time, then dropped off the grid. Ive seen a few boats pop up for sale here and there that could have very easily been the same boat with the name removed.

Woogie
01-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Forgot the guys name who owned it. Was for sale on 65th st. just N. of 138th. W. side of road - maybe 4 years ago. Used to slip it for years in Saug. along side another cig at the Butler. Think it had 420's. Another beauty from the good ole days of Saugatuck.

Offshore Ginger
01-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Forgot the guys name who owned it. Was for sale on 65th st. just N. of 138th. W. side of road - maybe 4 years ago. Used to slip it for years in Saug. along side another cig at the Butler. Think it had 420's. Another beauty from the good ole days of Saugatuck. Isnt that the truth the good ole days of Saugatuck . I gotta say and i might be wrong but i think i seen the boat in South Haven .:)

Ratickle
01-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Another beauty from the good ole days of Saugatuck.

Ahh, the old Saugatuck days. Rafting off 15 wide:):):):):)

redhotsommer
01-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Ahh, the old Saugatuck days. Rafting off 15 wide:):):):):)

Stupid stupid move on the part of the Gables!

We ran up there with four boats this summer and LUCKILY got slippage so we could go for some lunch and Jagerbombs at Wally's. That place would be an AWESOME destination if you could still raft up!

baronmarine
01-26-2009, 02:03 PM
i have seen endless summer up in muskegon. in the last year or two.

todd

baronmarine
01-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Stupid stupid move on the part of the Gables!

We ran up there with four boats this summer and LUCKILY got slippage so we could go for some lunch and Jagerbombs at Wally's. That place would be an AWESOME destination if you could still raft up!

i agree. we went down there last year with moon. he called ahead and they saved 6 spots for us. thank goodness he's a reg.

todd