PDA

View Full Version : ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 03:20 PM
This 27’ fountain was stolen Sunday night from Jimmy Hills shop in Norman OK. It is a very unique 27’ fountain because it has a 600cu Merlin block with a quad wipple charger for power and stelling headers. Drive was a extreme imco sc drive on extension box. Was at Jimmy Hills shop at 2501 108th Ave NE, Norman OK on Sunday according to Jimmy but was gone on Monday morning had just been repaired for a broken drive. If anyone has any info or has seen this boat please call the Norman police dept@ (405)321-1600 or James Voyles @ 405-831-0933. im posting this as a friend but can relay any info to James that you might have.

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 03:24 PM
i will be adding pics as i get them from the owner

clayinaustin
01-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I hate thieves! :mad:

Slandrew
01-20-2009, 04:00 PM
:(How fast in case I have to chase him?Way too many scumbags out there I'll keep an eye out!

Sea-Dated
01-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Phucking scumbags!!!!!!! :smash:

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 04:36 PM
This guy owes money to people all over the OKC, OK.

Jamie B.
01-20-2009, 04:47 PM

The plot thickens !

Sunsation96
01-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Man that sucks!!! I hope for the best...

DollaBill
01-20-2009, 05:21 PM
So are we saying repo or theft?

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 05:23 PM

i don’t do business with James so i dont know what money is owed to whom. i do know there are always two sides to every story... but if he does owes someone money it does not give therm the right to steal something that is not theirs. if he owes you money why dont you take him to court! does he owe you money cigracing1???

james has never done me wrong... he is a acquaintance that we hang out with at the lake from time to time. he has always been very hospitable to me and my family and we are here to help him find his boat... again I don’t care who he owes money to, it gives no one the right to steal his stuff

the bear
01-20-2009, 05:29 PM

Which guy? The shop owner or the boat owner?

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 05:51 PM
i don’t do business with James so i dont know what money is owed to whom. i do know there are always two sides to every story... but if he does owes someone money it does not give therm the right to steal something that is not theirs. if he owes you money why dont you take him to court! does he owe you money cigracing1???

james has never done me wrong... he is a acquaintance that we hang out with at the lake from time to time. he has always been very hospitable to me and my family and we are here to help him find his boat... again I don’t care who he owes money to, it gives no one the right to steal his stuff

Your right thier is 2 sides to every story and your right it doesn't give anyone the right to steal stuff.

I pretty sure the Prop Shop in OKC is one place.

If i'm right he also had or told eveyone the 32 Spectre was his last year until the motor blew.

MarylandMark
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Is that paint or a wrap? Would be hard to hide a Fountain painted like that but if a wrap it could be white in no time.

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 06:15 PM
It's a wrap at least i think it is.

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Your right thier is 2 sides to every story and your right it doesn't give anyone the right to steal stuff.

I pretty sure the Prop Shop in OKC is one place.

If i'm right he also had or told eveyone the 32 Spectre was his last year until the motor blew.

brian at the prop shop is a good freind of mine... i also know if james owed brian anything, brian would not have a problem getting it from him. brian is a very good business man and im sure is not going to lose anything.

i dont know what is going on with the 32 spectre cat... like i said before i DO NOT do business deals with any of these people. im simply here to post so james can locate his property.

cigracing1, if you have something you need to speak with james about why dont you call him (405-831-0933) if you know something about the stolen boat you should call the police and let the courts deal with it..

im simply posting this as a good samaritan...

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 06:28 PM
its a wrap

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 06:34 PM
brian at the prop shop is a good freind of mine... i also know if james owed brian anything, brian would not have a problem getting it from him. brian is a very good business man and im sure is not going to lose anything.

i dont know what is going on with the 32 spectre cat... like i said before i DO NOT do business deals with any of these people. im simply here to post so james can locate his property.

cigracing1, if you have something you need to speak with james about why dont you call him (405-831-0933) if you know something about the stolen boat you should call the police and let the courts deal with it..

im simply posting this as a good samaritan...

I don't know anything about the boat other then i see it every weekend. I liked it better all white that's all i know.

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Dude i don't know anything about this guy nor the boat. I see him every weekend in the summer in Solder Creek that's all i know.

do i know you? or vise versa?

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
do i know you? or vise versa?

I don't think we've ever met. You did drive my old race boat so i would like to meet you sometime.

I just know a few people who have had some bad dealings with this James guy that's all. I would never condone someone stealing a boat actually our company has spent lots of money going after people in OKC for boat thefts.

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I don't think we've ever met. You did drive my old race boat so i would like to meet you sometime.

I just know a few people who have had some bad dealings with this James guy that's all. I would never condone someone stealing a boat actually our company has spent lots of money going after people in OKC for boat thefts.

oh ya.. fun boat!!

look bro.. i know what and who you are talking about when you say people have had bad dealing with him. matter of fact i spoke with them trying to meadiate with what i could (but there only so much i can do) i hope they had nothing to do with stealing this boat ?!? if they did, they have become the dishonest ones and will probably lose now if it goes to court. there was a whole lot "he said, she said" with the cat deal. they should have taken james to court! bottom line...

this is exactly why i do not deal with anyone in this circle... they are all getting a bad name for themselves and will probably all pay for it later on

if they took this fountain.. they just became the unlawful person and will pay for it when the time comes. im sry they had to handle it that way but there are way better ways to take care of business.

cigracing1
01-20-2009, 07:20 PM
oh ya.. fun boat!!

look bro.. i know what and who you are talking about when you say people have had bad dealing with him. matter of fact i spoke with them trying to meadiate with what i could (but there only so much i can do) i hope they had nothing to do with stealing this boat ?!? if they did, they have become the dishonest ones and will probably lose now if it goes to court. there was a whole lot "he said, she said" with the cat deal. they should have taken james to court! bottom line...

this is exactly why i do not deal with anyone in this circle... they are all getting a bad name for themselves and will probably all pay for it later on

if they took this fountain.. they just became the unlawful person and will pay for it when the time comes. im sry they had to handle it that way but there are way better ways to take care of business.

Viperfitness1,

I don't hang with that crew either nor would you never see me at the islands. I do my own thing at Texoma and stay out of the mix.

Looks up this summer.

viperfitness1
01-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Viperfitness1,

I don't hang with that crew either nor would you never see me at the islands. I do my own thing at Texoma and stay out of the mix.

Looks up this summer.

cool! i will... stop us if you see us

cigracing1
03-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Spoke with James Volyes today who still hasn't located his boat and wants to find it badly.

I was to quick to judge him for not even knowing him. My knowledge was soley based on a person who had dealt with James and i think these two are at war with each other.

James i was to qucik to judge you. Sorry for that. I wish you luck.

mosi
03-04-2009, 06:28 PM
spoke with james volyes today who still hasn't located his boat and wants to find it badly.

I was to quick to judge him for not even knowing him. My knowledge was soley based on a person who had dealt with james and i think these two are at war with each other.

James i was to qucik to judge you. Sorry for that. I wish you luck.

bravo.........class act!!:)

DonMan
03-06-2009, 01:32 AM
I will keep eyes open around Lake Texoma for the boat or parts or scraps from the wood chipper . . . . . . :lurk5:

tim brown
03-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Don't mess with texas:03::03::03::03:

Magic Medicine
03-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Sharp boat good luck finding it!

FCMarine
03-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Still no luck in finding it man that sucks. I will keep my eyes open around LOTO and KS area for you. Hope he finds it soon all in one piece.