PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Boat show.

Buoy
01-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Anybody going this year?
I usually go, but didn't last year.
It's only an 1-1/2 hr run from here, and there are usually at least 12-15 boats that I'd be interested in looking at.
Every year I've been there, it seems like it's been the coldest freaking day of the year with a 25 mph wind.
I'm on the bubble this yr as to whether to go or not.
Anyone planning on hitting it?

MarineClean
01-15-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm in for the Houseboat Expo this year. Straight from Miami to Ky.

Knot 4 Me
01-15-2009, 09:20 AM
I'll be there again this year. It appears that Lake Cumberland Marine will not be in attendance this year. We'll be hanging with Kyle and the gang at Hilltop Marine's display on Saturday the 31st.

39 Unlimited
01-15-2009, 09:54 PM
We will be there. Unlimited Marine, Taking four to five Nordic's including a new 42 with 700 sci's. Stop by and say hey..

Gary

Buoy
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm in for the Houseboat Expo this year. Straight from Miami to Ky.

Is that show overlapping the entire schedule of the show?
I think it starts on the 24th and runs until the 31st.
Is it all in the same venue, and same ticket to get in?
I know a few years ago, they had the boat and RV show, and in another wing, there was a car show that I accidentally wandered through while trying to stay inside a building while on the way back to the car outside in the Tundra of mid Jan. KY.

Sounds like it might be worth coming down.
Although it sucks that LCM isn't going to show. They always have a few big boys to show, and Bill from Myco is always there.

MarineClean
01-15-2009, 10:43 PM
February 20 - 22. Far as I know it's just Houseboats.

Knot 4 Me
01-16-2009, 11:36 AM
We will be there. Unlimited Marine, Taking four to five Nordic's including a new 42 with 700 sci's. Stop by and say hey..

GaryExcellent. If memory serves you had a 35, 28 and 25 there last year. I'll be by to check them all out again this year!

39 Unlimited
01-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Excellent. If memory serves you had a 35, 28 and 25 there last year. I'll be by to check them all out again this year!

Your memory is serving you well. All were sold at the show last year with the exception of the 35. Liked it so much, I bought it....love it!

Stop by and say hi.

Gary
Unlimited Marine

39 Unlimited
01-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey Knot For Me,

Just noticed that you're from Central Ill. I called Bloomington home for several years. Clinton Lake and Lake Shelbyville. Great people there...

getchasum111
01-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Anybody going this year?
I usually go, but didn't last year.
It's only an 1-1/2 hr run from here, and there are usually at least 12-15 boats that I'd be interested in looking at.
Every year I've been there, it seems like it's been the coldest freaking day of the year with a 25 mph wind.
I'm on the bubble this yr as to whether to go or not.
Anyone planning on hitting it?

lets go...i will meet you there.....i may be able to spring for a few drinks....have you done anything to the pantera since you bought it...

Knot 4 Me
01-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey Knot For Me,

Just noticed that you're from Central Ill. I called Bloomington home for several years. Clinton Lake and Lake Shelbyville. Great people there...I believe we've traded PM's before on OSO. I moved to Bloomington in '86. My boat is slipped at Clinton Lake and have been to Shelbyville many times, though not much recently. Need to get back there this summer!

chris sunsation
01-19-2009, 10:46 AM
I'll be there again this year. It appears that Lake Cumberland Marine will not be in attendance this year. We'll be hanging with Kyle and the gang at Hilltop Marine's display on Saturday the 31st.

Jeff,

I'll see you there. I'll be there both weekends representing Sunsation!

Knot 4 Me
01-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Jeff,

I'll see you there. I'll be there both weekends representing Sunsation!Sounds good. Mentalpause is buying the jerky! :sifone:

Buoy
01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
lets go...i will meet you there.....i may be able to spring for a few drinks....have you done anything to the pantera since you bought it...

Alright, we'll meet up there.
I need to work out when I'm going though.
This Saturday is not looking good at all - I have a huge project at work that has been in the planning/prep stages for over a month, and I've already scheduled 8 people to be there to make the change.
What's your schedule look like?
Pantera is still in pieces at this point.

getchasum111
01-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Alright, we'll meet up there.
I need to work out when I'm going though.
This Saturday is not looking good at all - I have a huge project at work that has been in the planning/prep stages for over a month, and I've already scheduled 8 people to be there to make the change.
What's your schedule look like?
Pantera is still in pieces at this point.

i'm open to anything....actually i'm off until the middle of Feb....pkm me and let me know whats good for you....