PDA

View Full Version : A huge thanks to the big people that make it possible.

buck
01-05-2009, 10:58 PM
I got my stuff for POTW about a week ago and I'm just now getting around to thanking the crew.

First and foremost I want to thank Freeze Frame and Mitcher T for stepping up and helping out with the goods. You guys rock. The shirt I got from Mitcher T looks and fits great. The vid from Freeze Frame, well what more can I say, it's a Freeze Frame video. 'Nuff Said.

I don't want to exclude the other sponsors that stepped up and help make an unknown website possible. I realize this group can be a bunch of freaks sometimes, but they got heart. Thanks for believing in them/us.

Geronimo, thank you for the nomination. I didn't even realize I was up for it until Chris PMd me wanting my addy so he could ship the goods. Apparently you pay more attention to me than I do. I figure you're worth keeping around since your Dee's bro and all. ;) Thanks again.

And thank you Chris for keeping up with all this. I can't imagine how much time it would take to keep up with this site, shipping out the goods to keep people happy, and run a business at the same time. You have the ability to multi-task far better than myself. Kudos my man!

Peace out,

Buck

Mitcher T
01-05-2009, 11:29 PM
You're welcome. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts. It's fun to see you all enjoying yourselves, and i'm glad to be able to be part of it.

Have fun.

Mitch