PDA

View Full Version : MYCO Trailers Steps Up With 2021 Powerboat P1 Sponsorship

Speed on the Water
12-22-2020, 01:16 PM
Good news for the offshore racing world, https://www.speedonthewater.com/myco-trailers-steps-up-with-2021-powerboat-p1-sponsorship/

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-24-2020, 02:58 PM
I sure wish they would have helped me with my old MYCO trailer a few months ago. I was asking for 3 new axles complete with all springs, hardware, brakes. In short everything under the frame. Left me disappointed.

Jim Speros

Ratickle
12-25-2020, 12:56 AM
What did they say?

MOBILEMERCMAN
12-25-2020, 01:02 PM
In August I started the process. Provided Serial number of trailer. Numerous back and forth to answer all questions. Got passed off and ghosted!!!! I waited a month and called back front office inquiring. Again got ghosted!!!

Didn't really care what it would cost. Figured on spending a couple grand or so plus delivery. Just wanted the correct parts complete so I would have on hand when ready.

No explanation, no call back or email after initial back and forth questions. No follow through what so ever! Really a disappointment.

I got a build sheet from Dexter and need to work thru.

My 29 Fountain customer was thinking of ordering a new trailer. My 40 Skater buddy/ customer a previous MYCO fan has ordered his new from Skater.