PDA

View Full Version : Offshore At The Ozarks, Day 2: Supercat And Super Stock Teams Put On A Show

Speed on the Water
10-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Offshore At The Ozarks delivered plenty of drama today, https://www.speedonthewater.com/offshore-at-the-ozarks-day-2-supercat-and-super-stock-teams-put-on-a-show/

Ratickle
10-05-2020, 11:04 PM
That was certainly a more interesting Super Cat race than either one on Friday.

Cat outboard was more of the same though. You would think that with the exact same weight, exact same engine power, same length, etc. it would be more of a neck and neck race instead of a parade out front.

I think they need a rule change. Weight should include the people. Take the advantage away from those skinny in shape people.....

john acosta
10-06-2020, 09:24 AM
It was worse in the 2001 -2006 seasons .nothin but fat heart attacks wearing helmets .
they needed full time air just to squeeze in and out of the canopy openings
lol

Ratickle
10-07-2020, 09:50 AM
That's a bit rough....:sifone:

john acosta
10-08-2020, 10:02 AM
the top of my helmet said ." step here ' so i could help squeeze them out .LOL

Seriously we did have owner drivers that really should not have been in a cockpit.
but hey i was there too.

i have noticed in the past 10 years the teams are younger and in much better shape.
so cudo,s there.

supercat racing has a chance to re structure for 2022.i hope they take advantage now.

put out a set of 5 year rules so that teams know what they have to build in the next 18 months

congrats to opa for carrying a damp torch

fund razor
10-08-2020, 06:57 PM
That's a bit rough....:sifone:

But it's funny. :)

Ratickle
10-09-2020, 07:27 PM
I always laugh, and I really like Evil Ed, but the one roughwater race where he and Grant had the camera on them and Ed's t-shirt was really tight. Great video!!