PDA

View Full Version : Itunes help

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 01:45 PM
How do I get the songs that I down load from lime wire on to my Ipod? I use to know how to do it but can't get anything from limewire to go onto my Ipod.

Perlmudder
12-25-2008, 01:48 PM
you have to add them to itunes first. either go file add file to library or add folder to library depending how many songs you wanna add. once added just plug you ipod in and update it with your itunes library of songs.

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 02:00 PM
you have to add them to itunes first. either go file add file to library or add folder to library depending how many songs you wanna add. once added just plug you ipod in and update it with your itunes library of songs.

they show up in my shared file on Itunes but won't go to the ipod.sorry

jmoore32fever
12-25-2008, 02:03 PM
You have got to make them the same format as iTune songs that you buy, there's a setting n there somethere that should convert them all

cigdaze
12-25-2008, 02:12 PM
On the latest version of itunes all you do is add the songs to your library and then sync your ipod. This is how ive been doing it, works great. Its under file and then add to library. It works with mp3s as well as the aac files.

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 02:34 PM
On the latest version of itunes all you do is add the songs to your library and then sync your ipod. This is how ive been doing it, works great. Its under file and then add to library. It works with mp3s as well as the aac files.

ok I did the Ctrl O and sent all the songs to my library but that did not work.

Perlmudder
12-25-2008, 04:31 PM
ok I did the Ctrl O and sent all the songs to my library but that did not work.

hmm thats weird... ive only had it happen a couple times where the songs just wont load. what format are they in?

Perlmudder
12-25-2008, 04:32 PM
are you sure the songs work? sometimes i download stuff and it looks correct cus of the file extension but its actually fake. try loading them in window media player or winamp and see if they play there.

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 05:18 PM
are you sure the songs work? sometimes i download stuff and it looks correct cus of the file extension but its actually fake. try loading them in window media player or winamp and see if they play there.

all but one play.This is starting to get frustrating. I have never had problems like this with my old Ipod.

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Got it.

Perlmudder
12-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Got it.

good to hear. what was the fix?

OldSchool
12-25-2008, 08:14 PM

I got my first Ipod for Christmas!!! Went straight from 8 Tracks to Ipod!!!!! OldSchool to NewSchool!!

...but I've been uploading OldSchool songs all day today from cd's and itunes!!!

BY U BOY
12-25-2008, 09:40 PM
good to hear. what was the fix?

played them for a second in media player then go to my docs and open with Itunes and they uploaded fine.

Now I'm doing movies:sifone: