PDA

View Full Version : Commentary: Get Photographer Pete Boden Back In The Game

Speed on the Water
01-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Let's help get one of the best shooters in the high-performance powerboating world back to work as soon as possible, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-news/commentary/5781-commentary-get-photographer-pete-boden-back-in-the-game.

Ratickle
01-04-2019, 08:41 PM
"His Minolta digital cameras, additional lenses and other photography essentials, however, were not so fortunate. All were damaged beyond repair by the waters of Sarasota Bay—and none were insured. The total loss of equipment is estimated to be close to $15,000."

His equipment is all Canon, not Minolta. The Canon people will be pissed at you..….

fund razor
01-05-2019, 08:02 AM
"His Minolta digital cameras, additional lenses and other photography essentials, however, were not so fortunate. All were damaged beyond repair by the waters of Sarasota Bay—and none were insured. The total loss of equipment is estimated to be close to $15,000."

His equipment is all Canon, not Minolta. The Canon people will be pissed at you..….

If they are that pissed, they can make their check out to The Pete Boden's Camera Memorial Foundation.

Ratickle
01-05-2019, 01:20 PM
I was hoping they would be mad enough to donate all new equipment...….

Bobcat
01-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Already People on FB crying about Pete's Go Fund Me....I was going to comment...But it is too early in the New Year to beat the

f*ck out of assholes.

Ratickle
01-05-2019, 07:57 PM
No it's not.