PDA

View Full Version : Corsa Cloth - Want clean windows??

BillR
12-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Jim Browning was kind enough to send me one of the new Corsa Cloths. The weather has been crap here, so I couldn't try it out until today.
So here are my results:

Opening the package, the Corsa Cloth feels like a real thick paper towel or a thin chamois. I wet it down until it was wet, then rung all the water out of it.
I tried it on my car windshield. When I wiped, it "looked" like I was leaving slight water residue, but it turned out as advertised - spotless and streak free!! My back window is tough to clean, so it has been some time since it was done. Same result, wiped down the rear window with the Corsa Cloth and the window was spotless!!!

Well, it was time to see if it could tackle some crud. My truck has been sitting for about a month. The insides of the windows had that thick haze on the inside that looks ike they are 1/2 way fogged up. (the day before, I tried wiping the windshield clean and only managed to make more smears) The Corsa Cloth took that haze right off! No smears, no streaks - they are spotless! Since the Corsa Cloth is white, you can see how much dirt comes off. Well, I was surprised at how dirty it was after cleaning the inside of my truck windows. I knew they had haze, but dayum - they were dirtier that I thought!

Then I washed the outside of the truck and let it air dry. I came back a little later with the Corsa Cloth and it took all the water spots off the windows. Even more impressive - I had some water spots that have been on the mirrors for a while. Somehow, the Corsa Cloth made my mirrors spotless!
It also worked well cleaning my navigation screen and instrument cluster lens.

Don't know what is in the Corsa Cloth or what it is made of; but it works very VERY well! No glass cleaner, no having to go back and wipe off smears, no polishing - it leaves the surface looking - well - perfect. Whatever it is - it is a winner in my book!!!

You all should try it - another product that over delivers!!!
2 thumbs up! :hurray::sifone:

Airpacker
12-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Ya Bill, I'll second your findings. Started using the Corsa Cloth on car windows last week. Tried it out on the glass cook top range at home and the wife stated"I want more of these things". That about settles it for me. I will be ordering a case of those wonderful little cleaning cloths Monday.

Thanks for letting me demo ride your product Jim. I think you have a winner on your hands.

rainmn
12-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Good enough for me....just ordered a couple to try out.

Macklin
12-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Allright, how many web sites have you posted this on Bill? And what's in it for you?? :)

mikes280
12-21-2008, 12:46 PM
ok can someone post a link and can you reuse them or do you through them away after use

inbetween
12-21-2008, 12:47 PM
The Corsa Cloth is AMAZING! Not only for windows and chrome, but also used it on all the hard surfaces inside my truck. Great job. Tried it in the house as well. Walls, counters, tables, stuff in general.

inbetween
12-21-2008, 12:48 PM
ok can someone post a link and can you reuse them or do you through them away after use

http://corsaperformance.com/CorsaCloth.aspx

reusable just wash and let air dry

CORSA
12-23-2008, 09:45 AM
To order these CORSA Cloths, just give me a call here at the office or you can order these from our web site!

Thanks to all the ordered them!!!

I also want to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jim

Sea-Dated
12-23-2008, 10:20 AM
To order these CORSA Cloths, just give me a call here at the office or you can order these from our web site!

Thanks to all the ordered them!!!

I also want to Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jim

Merry Christms and Congrats on what sounds like a great product......

stecz20
12-23-2008, 04:11 PM
thanks jim great product......

Seltzer
12-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Just ordered a 4 pack $18.
Ill give them a try.

NJgr8ful
12-23-2008, 08:14 PM
thanks jim great product......

You just like em cuz him name is JIM (as in Jim Jones) :03::26::03:

stecz20
12-23-2008, 08:18 PM
You just like em cuz him name is JIM (as in Jim Jones) :03::26::03:

jim browning jr... thats a cool name.... browning.... any relations jim to the big guy.......

rainmn
12-26-2008, 04:59 PM
So I got a paid invoice for my order in the mail today, but no cloths. Do those ship via some other carrier?

Why not just put the invoice and the cloths in the same envelope?

J-Bonz
12-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Good luck getting them now from what the little Birdie told me.............
Jr.

rainmn
12-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Mine just came in the mail about 5 minutes ago. :)

CORSA
12-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey guys...just back from a trip to the mother-in-law's for Christmas.

The cloths go out before the invoices are done...we run the invoices the next morning.

Somestimes the US mail is faster than UPS...

I will check the order sheet on the web site and see about getting that fixed too.

If you need anything, just let me know.

Thanks,
Jim Browning Jr.
CORSA Performance

mikefili
01-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Hello Jim,
I ordered cloths last week on the corsa cloths site, I have not got the cloths yet, should I get an invoice or something?
Michael Filippone
mikefili@aol.com

CORSA
01-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Michael,

We have been shut down over the holidays...and opening back up next week.
I will get these shipping to you ASAP!

Thanks,
Jim

bootdaddy
01-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Just ordered 20...

Macklin
01-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Michael,

We have been shut down over the holidays...and opening back up next week.
I will get these shipping to you ASAP!
Thanks,
Jim

Shut down....really? You moved a ton of beautiful hardware over to your Laskin Road property. Just sitting in that nasty water. What is up? Boat show this weekend??

J-Bonz
01-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Shut down....really? You moved a ton of beautiful hardware over to your Laskin Road property. Just sitting in that nasty water. What is up? Boat show this weekend??

Jim,
Is it true what I heard form some of your suppliers & machinests?

CORSA
01-02-2009, 02:26 PM
CORSA is here!!! We have a change of ownership taking place. Long story, but CORSA Performance is in business!:26:

Not sure who Macklin is...or what he means by moving anything??? Everything is here!

I'm here...call me and I'll answer the phone! :)

J-Bonz
01-02-2009, 03:32 PM
CORSA is here!!! We have a change of ownership taking place. Long story, but CORSA Performance is in business!:26:

Not sure who Macklin is...or what he means by moving anything??? Everything is here!

I'm here...call me and I'll answer the phone! :)

Great!! I am glad to hear all is well

inbetween
09-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Can we still order these? Would love to have some more.