PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Tees: Real or Fake

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 12:20 PM
OK guys and girls, in the spirit of Christmas, how many of you use a real tree and how many put up a fake one?

We have used a fake one for years. Easy to put up and take down, don't have to water, don't have to go out and strap it to the roof of your car and then figure out what to do with after Christmas. Plus, don't have to deal with needles all over the place.

clayinaustin
12-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Fake all the way! I love big fakes ones over big real ones! :D

Oh wait, what were we taking about? :p

http://a445.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_eea687d8c32c8b4bf77facc3bfd2f4b4.jpg

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Fake all the way! I love big fakes ones over big real ones! :D

Oh wait, what were we taking about? :p

http://a445.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_eea687d8c32c8b4bf77facc3bfd2f4b4.jpg

I may have to reconsider! WOW.......nice rack! :sifone:

phragle
12-19-2008, 12:51 PM
silicon christmas trees are waterproof too...

DonziGirl
12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
I like real christmas trees. It would be the same without all the cussing and needles and all that. Plus I love the smell of a real pine tree in th ehouse. I don't have one this year (because of trying to sell my condo and leaving the day after Christmas for the Keys) and it just doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

phragle
12-19-2008, 01:35 PM
step one, get a real tree and decorate it
2. dont water it, let it dry out
3. place all valuables in storage
4. go to the keys but leave the lights on on the tree
5. *POOF*
when you get back from the keys, the insurance check will be waiting, no need to worry about selling condo and you get a real tree.. I love it when a plan comes together!

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 01:37 PM
step one, get a real tree and decorate it
2. dont water it, let it dry out
3. place all valuables in storage
4. go to the keys but leave the lights on on the tree
5. *POOF*
when you get back from the keys, the insurance check will be waiting, no need to worry about selling condo and you get a real tree.. I love it when a plan comes together!

6. Insurance investigator finds this post
7. Short trial
8. DonziGirl sends the next 5 to 7 in prison for insurance fraud
9. *POOF* life sucks!

DonziGirl
12-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me :)

Perlmudder
12-19-2008, 01:50 PM
6. Insurance investigator finds this post
7. Short trial
8. DonziGirl sends the next 5 to 7 in prison for insurance fraud
9. *POOF* life sucks!

downer much? :03:

MattBMiller
12-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Real tree....fake rack!

phragle
12-19-2008, 02:20 PM
all she has to say is that the clapper malfunctioned, some white kid with an oversized sideways baseball cap and kevin federline fetish rolled past the house blasting 50cent and the bass made the clapper turn the lights on.

if you are going to challange my theroies, at least make it somewhat challanging...

Trim'd Up
12-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I just think Allan4 is a putz. :26:

Trim'd Up
12-19-2008, 02:26 PM
And I could do without chritmas trees all together myself, but I have 3 fake ones up right now.

searaycer
12-19-2008, 02:31 PM
got to have a real tree even here in florida

FormulaOne
12-19-2008, 03:27 PM
First off let me say Christmas is a fuked up holiday that turns american people into fuking ignorant idiots! Its a waste of money, time, effort and a huge source of aggravation for myself. With that said, I have a real tree (14 feet tall) lights on my house, tons of presents under tree, "special" towels in kitchen and bathrooms that can't be used because they are green and have a ****ing pine tree printed on them,green and red candles that can't be lit, and a very irritated self!...but a very happy girlfriend. Much like the last, broad sees tall ceilings, buys tree that will touch ceiling and doesn't consider how wide a tree that tall will be. Not to mention my golden retriever gets the needles stuck to her fur and then climbs into the bed. But I digress a bit... I have a real tree.

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 03:42 PM
First off let me say Christmas is a fuked up holiday that turns american people into fuking ignorant idiots! Its a waste of money, time, effort and a huge source of aggravation for myself. With that said, I have a real tree (14 feet tall) lights on my house, tons of presents under tree, "special" towels in kitchen and bathrooms that can't be used because they are green and have a ****ing pine tree printed on them,green and red candles that can't be lit, and a very irritated self!...but a very happy girlfriend. Much like the last, broad sees tall ceilings, buys tree that will touch ceiling and doesn't consider how wide a tree that tall will be. Not to mention my golden retriever gets the needles stuck to her fur and then climbs into the bed. But I digress a bit... I have a real tree.

:rant::rant::cheers2::rant::rant:

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 03:47 PM

Tell us how you really feel...........

:sifone::sifone:

Mark
12-19-2008, 04:22 PM
Real boobs, fake tree.

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Real tree....fake rack!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

DonziGirl
12-19-2008, 04:48 PM

What was that word I saw in there??? :26:

I love big Christmas trees too. Last year I didn't realize how big it would actually be...

Btw - that seems like an awful lot of stuff in your house that isn't yours :rofl:

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
Real boobs, fake tree.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

cigdaze
12-19-2008, 04:55 PM

You sound like me. I have no use for Christmas. :biggrinjester:

TEAMBAJA
12-19-2008, 05:10 PM
You sound like me. I have no use for Christmas. :biggrinjester:

Yo St Nick, maybe its time for you to study up a little and find the true meaning of Christmas, the annual holiday celebrated on December 25 that marks and honors the birth Santa Claus!

http://www.bootiesf.com/emailpix/Bootie17_025.jpg

BY U BOY
12-19-2008, 05:16 PM
I like real trees! No wwith that said I didn't do the tree thing this year or last because I know the dog will destroy the phucking thing along with all those damn ornaments that cost 20 GD dollars each:boxing_smiley:

Merry Christmas mofo's:26:

masher44
12-19-2008, 06:25 PM
nice poll from the whack job with a blow up doll in his front yard... Any pics?

yesrej
12-19-2008, 07:33 PM
first time that i can remember i have a real tree. first christmas in my first house.... i got a real tree!!

TANTRA
12-19-2008, 07:48 PM
FAKE all the way.:drool5::drool5:

Woody
12-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Gotta be real

Mark
12-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Gotta be real

Tits or tree??? :biggrinjester:

Bobcat
12-20-2008, 02:09 AM
I thought this was a golfing thread, I use real tees, I knew some girls who were dick tees's

Sea-Dated
12-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I thought this was a golfing thread, I use real tees, I knew some girls who were dick tees's

I can't believe it took this long for someone to notice my typo....

Sea-Dated
12-22-2008, 12:49 PM
nice poll from the whack job with a blow up doll in his front yard... Any pics?

They are on the side yard, not the front yard.....

03darkshadow
12-22-2008, 01:21 PM
real tree, all boobs are good

OldSchool
12-22-2008, 01:22 PM
If you can touch 'em, they're real!!!!!:sifone::sifone: