View Full Version : African Development Bank Group

clayinaustin
12-19-2008, 12:12 PM
African Development Bank Grou
Nigeria Country Office (NGFO
Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent
Maitama District
Abuja, NIGERIA

Dear Beneficiary, RE:INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF $10,500,000.00

We in the African Development bank Group wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review and evaluation of your Contract/ Inheritance funds in conjunction with the World Bank Auditor General and with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate transfer of the above quoted amount to your designated bank account.

The reports given to us shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by some dubious officials.

I hereby wish to notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter in reconfirmation. But due to the shortage of fund in our treasury and the present budget deficit, be informed that you will be paid in instalment and the first approved instalment is FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS ($5.5Million).

Therefore, we advise that you should stop any further communication with any correspondence outside this office, since you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements. Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in your account within five (5) bank working days. For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, kindly forward your information as required below;
FULL NAMES…
CONTACT ADDRESS…….,
AGE…...
SEX…….,
OCCUPATION…..…
TELEPHONE NUMBERS….

Send directly to my Private E-mail: jwilliams30@hotmail.com or Call this Office For more clarification consigning your fund transfer Telephone number Tel: +234-7034571203

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John C. Williams.
Head, International Banking Division.
African Development Bank Group.

clayinaustin
12-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Finally! After sending thousands of dollars to West Africa, I am finally going to get my money. All they need is my personal information (again).

What's the worst that can happen? :p

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Sounds legit to me:smash:

:rolleyes:

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Yep.......that's all on the up and up there. I would run it by Stecz first though. He has a vast knowledge of all things. Then you need to call Reggie to let him know about your order? They are slow over there, so I am sure they can get it out pretty quick for you. :sifone:

clayinaustin
12-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Yep.......that's all on the up and up there. I would run it by Stecz first though.

I will just send them all of Stecz's personal info. I will give him a 10% cut! :03:

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 12:28 PM
I will just send them all of Stecz's personal info. I will give him a 10% cut! :03:

You CAN NOT give out Stecz personal information. This would be a violation of the Geneva Convention, and you would be subject to the highest penalties allowed by law. These penalties include but are not limited to death by sheep sodomy. I would be VERY careful when dealing with Mr. Stecz personal information! :sifone:

phragle
12-19-2008, 12:56 PM
you are making progress grasshopper...
but you must also realize that when one gets 10.5 mil they don't visit Reggie. They get a mystic with T55's.

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 12:57 PM
you are making progress grasshopper...
but you must also realize that when one gets 10.5 mil they don't visit Reggie. They get a mystic with T55's.

I know...........that is why I said it........Reggie is an ass! :biggrinjester:

phragle
12-19-2008, 01:16 PM
I wouldnt call Reggie an ass, more like an egomaniacal builder of 6 foot boats with various lengths of beaks and swimplatforms, new for the 2009 season.. 24kt gold plated SSM VI's emblazed with the fountain logo. He is, afterall gene simmons from kiss and he has done a great deal for the sport

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 01:23 PM
I wouldnt call Reggie an ass, more like an egomaniacalbuilder of 6 foot boats with various lengths of beaks and swimplatforms, new for the 2009 season.. 24kt gold plated SSM VI's emblazed with the fountain logo. He is, afterall gene simmons from kiss.

I would not call him Gene Simons, I have never seen Gene Simons wearing a leisure suit, I see Reggie wearing leisure suits a couple times a week. I would call him a cross between Mr.T, Elvis and a small shot of Dan Quail just for good measure! :sifone:

phragle
12-19-2008, 01:27 PM
have you ever heard gene simmons speak?? have you looked at a piks of gene simmons without makeup and compared it with a pik of Reggie??

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
have you ever heard gene simmons speak?? have you looked at a piks of gene simmons without makeup and compared it with a pik of Reggie??

Yes, no..........I will be right back! :leaving:

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 01:33 PM
have you ever heard gene simmons speak?? Have you looked at a piks of gene simmons without makeup and compared it with a pik of reggie??

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Yea, they look a little bit alike......but Gean is the man!