PDA

View Full Version : A Great New Game

Chris
12-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Get some buddies together, hit the drive-thru and head to your nearest WalMart. let the fun begin!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/CTS1489/bingo.jpg

Perlmudder
12-18-2008, 10:07 PM
tramp stamp is such a derogatory term i like to call it "strategically placed body art for the girl with loose morals".

in a weird way it can be so hot on the right girl when your slamming her doggy.

Buoy
12-18-2008, 10:10 PM
tramp stamp is such a derogatory term i like to call it "strategically placed body art for the girl with loose morals".

in a weird way it can be so hot on the right girl when your slamming her doggy.

I've heard it refered to as a "Santa Cruz license plate".
I kinda like that one.

stecz20
12-18-2008, 10:13 PM
up until a few years ago we did not have any wallmarts up here... i never went to one till i went with my father in law, i will not return......

BY U BOY
12-18-2008, 11:36 PM
I've heard it refered to as a "Santa Cruz license plate".
I kinda like that one.

I call it a target:biggrinjester:

inbetween
12-18-2008, 11:42 PM
up until a few years ago we did not have any wallmarts up here... i never went to one till i went with my father in law, i will not return......

I make it a point to go to one wherever we travel. You never know what you'll see there.

cigdaze
12-19-2008, 10:04 AM
I went to Walmart once. That was one time too many.

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 11:06 AM

That is what I have always heard them referred to as.

phragle
12-19-2008, 11:13 AM

We are talking about Wal-mart here, why would you bring Target into the equation??

With that being said would a woman at wal-mart have a big box?
next thought...
You will NEVER get pick up a girl at wal-mart as they prefer cheap chinese and shun the quality american

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 11:16 AM
With that being said would a woman at wal-mart have a big box?

I would say yes, judging by 7 half naked kids she has screaming around her as she shops.....

phragle
12-19-2008, 11:27 AM
true story, I was at wal-mart several years ago x-mas shopping and the phone on the pole rang..I answered it "Toys, this is Ralph" and some lady was asking if they had a particular toy in stock (must have been trasnfered to toy dept by wallyworld operator) I proceeded to tell her "Ma'am, I'm not sure, here at wall mart we have a lot of toys, so I suggest you get off your fat ass and come look! now is there anything else I can help you with before I hang up on you?" I think she might have gotten a little upset

Davidmnc
12-19-2008, 11:33 AM
true story, I was at wal-mart several years ago x-mas shopping and the phone on the pole rang..I answered it "Toys, this is Ralph" and some lady was asking if they had a particular toy in stock (must have been trasnfered to toy dept by wallyworld operator) I proceeded to tell her "Ma'am, I'm not sure, here at wall mart we have a lot of toys, so I suggest you get off your fat ass and come look! now is there anything else I can help you with before I hang up on you?" I think she might have gotten a little upset

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sellsman11
12-19-2008, 11:50 AM

Funny stuff right there.....:rofl::rofl:

Sea-Dated
12-19-2008, 12:10 PM

Now that is some funny chit right there.
:rofl::rofl:

I will have to listen for a phone to ring next time I am in that hell hole....