PDA

View Full Version : Who's This?

Bobcat
10-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Rob O'neal
2 hrs ·
just got this email pitch for advertising during the powerboat races in November. I had no idea that 60,000 people came out to see the 15-minute boat parade on duval. it's worth reading...here it is...

There are at least 50 teams with wives, girlfriends and daughters, family members

On top of the estimated 45,00 visiting to this race so I thought I would reach out to see if you might be interested in advertising for those 8 days. Stickers start at $ 300.00 and go up to $3,000.00.

We are now in our 5th year of racing and have maintained a very nice social media following.

Our Face book team page has 2,400 likes and during the week of racing reaches an audience of over 40,000 from our page alone. Not including the re-sharing on other pages.

Key West is the World Championships and the biggest race of the season that is 8 days of racing instead of just one weekend. The expected audience on Duval St for Friday night parade is over 60,000. There is also the Sunday night parade that goes thru the town November 8th.

The overall viewing audience will be just over 1,000,000 visitors.

The total economical impact for Key West is estimated at 30,000 million.

As you will see from checking out our team Face book page your business is mentioned over and over again with up close photos of your business Logo. Your exposure will begin one week before and continue for one week after the race. This exposure is fed thru several additional social media feeds time and time again from all the professional photographers sharing their shots of our boat and the racing series TV exposure too.

Feel Free to contacts us directly at Phantom9racing@aol.com

Also, my cell phone is 941 928 0193, Kim Niemann owner and manager.

Of course more info is available if you need. The races are from November 8th with the first parade that night thru November 13 the last day of the race

Bobcat
10-06-2015, 04:07 PM
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

fund razor
10-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Mark Niemann. Marker 1 Marine, Sarasota.

Ryan Beckley
10-06-2015, 05:31 PM
That is a very competitive team , "Phantom 9", looking to make there way to a VERY expensive event, (Key West), by any way possible, very similar to how our team and many others do it too.....

Pete B
10-06-2015, 06:19 PM
I guess they aren't race on sunday the 15th??

Ratickle
10-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Hopefully they will figure out a way to be there. They are competitive, (fast).