12-13-2008, 06:29 PM
How was the PRI show?? i know a few SOS'ers were attending

Steve Miklos
12-14-2008, 09:25 PM
It was good and well attended.
Steve

Madpoodle
12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Thursday it was busy, but I thought the crowd was a tad thin Friday?

JCPERF
12-14-2008, 10:12 PM
It was good but some manufacturers were not there.

RumRunner
12-17-2008, 07:09 PM
It depends on your point of view...

For me the show was great!

Attendance was a little lighter than in years past (both from manufactures, and people walking), but that really wasn't a bad thing those that were there had money so it was good.

Got to listen to WJ yell at Zul in my booth so that was pretty funny. Overall as usual a very good show.

Wardey
12-17-2008, 07:29 PM
It was good and well attended.
Steve

Steve, What day were you there? We were there on Friday. Dave

RumRunner
12-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Steve was there on Friday.

cstraub
12-17-2008, 08:52 PM
I ran into JCPerformance and introduced myself. I'm getting mixed reviews of the show. The crowd was defineately down, but the quality of people there in the isles seemed to be pretty damn good. Exhibitors like Fel-pro/Federal Mogul were not there which I feel hurts the industry. I spoke with the guys at Holley and they were glad they came. Overall in this economic time period I fell the show was quite strong but hearing what I did about some companies in the industry and the layoffs happening it will be a survival of the fittest after we get through this bump in the road.

RumRunner
12-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I ran into JCPerformance and introduced myself. I'm getting mixed reviews of the show. The crowd was defineately down, but the quality of people there in the isles seemed to be pretty damn good. Exhibitors like Fel-pro/Federal Mogul were not there which I feel hurts the industry. I spoke with the guys at Holley and they were glad they came. Overall in this economic time period I fell the show was quite strong but hearing what I did about some companies in the industry and the layoffs happening it will be a survival of the fittest after we get through this bump in the road.

Hmmmm Survival of the fittest? I guess some of us need to go on a diet :biggrinjester:

Wardey
12-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Steve was there on Friday.

Doug, I missed both of you guys there. Dave

RumRunner
12-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Doug, I missed both of you guys there. Dave

Damn it Dave...

I was hard to miss I was in my booth pretty much the whole show :sifone: