PDA

View Full Version : 10 days to the Four Horsemen!

Boat Yard
06-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Four Horsemen reminders:

Registration! Registration! Registration! An email to me telling me you are coming isn’t enough! Please please please register on the Four Horsemen website or if you have to email me I need to know how many in your boat at the very minimum! We are 10 days out everyone! Let’s make this go as seamless
s possible please. Even if you aren’t sure if you are coming (boat issues, other commitments, etc.) but you think you are let’s get your name on the list so we can make sure we have covered all of our bases.
Insurance: A copy of your insurance policy will be required upon registration Friday. Please have a copy for me or you may fax it to: 920-232-3601 attn: Poker Run.
Slips: The slips in front of the Dockside are sold out. Public slips are available across the river on a first-come first-served basis. The Pioneer Marina has reserved an entire dock for us. Please call them at 920-233-1981 to make your reservations. If you are staying at the Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel you may dock on their seawall. Dock reservations are not something I can do for you.
Hotel: The Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel is sold out for the weekend but they do have a waiting list. Call them at 855-230-1900 if you would like to be put on this list. Rooms are available at the Hilton Garden Inn. Mention the poker run when you call to get our rate. 920-966-1300.
That’s my rant for today! Talk you tomorrow! Make it a good one!

Shannon
920-215-2155
LakeWinnebagoFourHorsemen.com