PDA

View Full Version : Serious Offshore Facebook Page

torrent
11-21-2013, 08:58 PM
I was browsing the ole Facebook and came across the Serious Offshore Facebook page. I did not know it even existed until a week or so ago. I would like to say there were only 120 or so likes. I think we can do better! :26: I thought it would be a good time to bring awareness to the forums and let my fellow power boat addicts know SOS indeed does have a Facebook page.

jetcruzr
11-21-2013, 10:24 PM
I was browsing the ole Facebook and came across the Serious Offshore Facebook page. I did not know it even existed until a week or so ago. I would like to say there were only 120 or so likes. I think we can do better! :26: I thought it would be a good time to bring awareness to the forums and let my fellow power boat addicts know SOS indeed does have a Facebook page.

I would like to introduce the SOS membership to our newest Facebook page Moderator / Admninistrator, Jason (torrent)! Be careful what you ask for Jason! Haha! I look forward to Jason's input on our Facebook page. With all of the new and exciting things that we have going on here, it is definitely time to start maximizing our potential with our Facebook page.

Bobcat
11-21-2013, 10:48 PM
The Missing Link :reddevil:

Ratickle
11-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Geez, pushy guys!!!!

I'm working on getting the links in and working. We've really not done much with it.....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SeriousOffshorecom/239287417400

On the more serious side, thanks.

jetcruzr
11-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Uhhh! Yeah, a link would probably be a good idea. Thanks Paul!

Ratickle
11-22-2013, 12:08 AM
We'll get it for you. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out one thing at a time. Hopefully torrent is a lot better than me (not saying a whole lot)!