PDA

View Full Version : Family of kidnapped woman kills abductor in daring rescue

Ratickle
11-11-2013, 01:00 AM
FIGHTING BACK

Family of kidnapped woman kills abductor in daring rescue

'The cousin, who was armed, began firing several shots ...'
Published: 1 day ago

(ABC New) The family of a kidnapped Louisiana mother tracked down and killed the father of her child in the abandoned house where he was allegedly holding her prisoner, authorities said.

Bethany Arceneaux, 29, of Duson, La., was abducted in the parking lot of a daycare where she was picking up her 2-year-old at approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Department Captain Kip Judice told ABCNews.com.

Witnesses saw the suspect, Scott Thomas, allegedly force Arceneaux into his white Buick LeSabre, before driving off, Lafayette Police Department spokesman Paul Mouton told ABCNews.com.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/family-of-kidnapped-woman-kills-abductor-in-daring-rescue/#rDsTAV2BqQrqIbdR.99

Ratickle
11-11-2013, 01:01 AM
I bet this one pisses off Obama and his minions.....

Ratickle
11-11-2013, 01:01 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-kidnapped-louisiana-woman-kills-abductor-daring-rescue/story?id=20839241

fund razor
11-11-2013, 07:43 AM
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Ratickle
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
It surprised me when reading it that the family went back and searched where the police had already been.

poncho
11-12-2013, 12:24 AM
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

One fourth of July weekend went for a walk with my neighbor and my Dad. Had my two dogs. My Dad got a fair distance ahead of me and my neighbor. Two guys with a barking snarling pitbull stop in front of my Dad and the guy goes to take it off the leash. My neighbor pulls out a Daringer and tells the guy if he lets the dog off one of you is going die. The guys with the pitbull turned around and walked away. All we know is he was going to let the dog attack my dog or my Dad. Neighbor stopped it being armed. My cousin who is in the RCMP when told this story said you should of called 911 to stop them. I asked my cousin the RCMP average response time and she said 7minutes. I pointed out that brandishing a gun stopped it in seconds, your way would have been my Dad or dog attacked and waiting another 7minutes for an ambulance.

fund razor
11-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Brandishing a Derringer hasn't worked in the US since 1873. :)

Bobcat
11-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Unless it was Rick...:D

fund razor
11-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Unless it was Rick...:D

Brandishing Rick Derringer hasn't worked since the 1970s.
Ask Edgar Winter. :)

Blue Oval
11-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Rick Derringer recorded some songs a friend wrote,was about 4 years ago. I have them on my I Pod, I think the songs would have been better if Tommy himself recorded them. Just my opinion.

Ratickle
11-23-2013, 12:48 PM
I had a 45 double barrel derringer once for a couple years. Then I shot it once and sold it.......:eek:

fund razor
11-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Ironic. A "one hit wonder." :D