PDA

View Full Version : wahoo zimmerman not guilty...

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 03:16 AM
even tho oblunder, the corrupt liberal media, al and jesses, and the scumbag reporters that edited zimmerman's 911 call, and last but not least the liberal judge could't convict an innocent man.. i wonder when obama will invite george to the white house to drink a few 40's and shoot some hoops?

Bobcat
07-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Gives me a little hope for this country.:USA::USA::USA:

Bobcat
07-14-2013, 07:31 AM

fund razor
07-14-2013, 08:20 AM
It makes one wonder about the differences between the facts as presented in evidence and the "facts" represented in the media.

fund razor
07-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Then there are the pandering politicians.

"I think all of us have to do some soul searching to think about how something like this happens. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 10:47 AM

he looks a LOT scarier in his pics showing off his gold grille....

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Then there are the pandering politicians.

"I think all of us have to do some soul searching to think about how something like this happens. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

if i had a son he would look like tantrum, but probably wouldn't be retarded... lol

obama the racist kenayn, sent people from the justice dept to florida to stir up the racial tension... obama should be impeached... the chit will hit the fan on this poser soon i hope...

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 10:55 AM
It makes one wonder about the differences between the facts as presented in evidence and the "facts" represented in the media.

are you kidding me? one of the liberal news channels edited zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound like a racist, he isn't, he is a mixed race individual...

i wonder when obama is going to invite zimmerman to the white house, to drink a few 40's, and shoot some hoops. lol

endeavor1
07-14-2013, 07:09 PM
And the other side is screaming foul and ETC bc their precious 17yr old thug got served some street justice.

clayinaustin
07-14-2013, 08:55 PM
This verdict now sets a bad precedent in Florida law. You can be walking down the street, unarmed, committing no crime, and a total stranger can shoot you dead and be found not guilty. It's scary! :-(

Bobcat
07-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Not at all, you want to scare people...be a thug...smash someones head against the ground while out of your mind on Purple Drank....say hello to my best friend .45 ACP...shoots thugs dead.

fund razor
07-14-2013, 09:59 PM
are you kidding me? No.

fund razor
07-14-2013, 10:04 PM
This verdict now sets a bad precedent in Florida law. You can be walking down the street, unarmed, committing no crime, and a total stranger can shoot you dead and be found not guilty. It's scary! :-(

Has it been established that there was no assault?

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 10:08 PM

dayum dude the media put you to sleep like a mofo... in fla, when you are being attacked as was zimmerman. you are allowed to use lethal force to protect yourself. you will see a lot more of this now, as chicago just changed their laws to allow for concealed carry permits...

i guess you got all caught up looking at the five year old pics of treyvon, instead of the ones that show zimmermans smashed in nose and were the back of his head was bleeding from being smashed into the side walk.... yeah Tvon was just going on a little walk.... minding his own business til he attacked that dude, and got served...

clayinaustin
07-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Has it been established that there was no assault?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street. George Zimmerman initiated contact. A fight ensued, and Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Most of us here are "manly" men. If we were minding our own business and someone confronted us, the situation would probably escalate and we would be kicking some ass! Then suddenly we are shot and killed my the person who initiated contact. Because we are tough and they are wimpy, they are found not guilty. I find this scary!

Buoy
07-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Sorry Clay, but if I'm getting pummeled, but I have a gun on me, I'm shooting.

Oh wait, I wouldn't have a gun. They scare me.
;)

Buoy
07-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey Phil!!!
How ya been?

ratabastardahole
07-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street. George Zimmerman initiated contact. A fight ensued, and Zimmerman shot and killed Martin.

Most of us here are "manly" men. If we were minding our own business and someone confronted us, the situation would probably escalate and we would be kicking some ass! Then suddenly we are shot and killed my the person who initiated contact. Because we are tough and they are wimpy, they are found not guilty. I find this scary!

"Please correct me if I'm wrong, but... Trayvon Martin was walking down the street."

my understanding is he was walking through a housing complex where zimmerman was doing a neighborhood watch, in an area that recently had several home break ins. if i was the dude walking through that housing complex instead of treyvon, and zimmerman initiated contact. i would have asked hi what he wanted, then told who i was where i was heading and that would have been the end up it. period!

i don't carry a chip on my shoulder, nor do i have an attitude issues. this young man was thrown out of the house by his own mother for being a problem, had several suspensions at school, evidently was dealing drugs as i doubt mom or dad flipped the coin to pay for his gold grille, seems he also had some stolen jewelry on his person at the time of his death...

i assume treyvon thought he could just beat down the porky lil mexican dude when he was confronted by him. treyvon was 6'2' 185lbs, he isn't the same cute 12 year old in the pics the media is showing everyone....

i have been in enough fights to know, that after punching someone in the face you go for the full mount and try to finish them quickly, which it seems is exactly what happened... treyvon didn't need to start a physical confrontation? it appears zimmerman shot him while on his back, the bullet entered the abdominal area and went up into his heart, the barrel up the gun was against his body when it was fired...

seems like a clean shoot to me and the jury, the local police did not file charges! the prosecution wasn't using facts in their arguments at trial, they were playing on the jurors emotions, as soon as the facts reared their ugly head, it exonerated zimmerman, that is why he walked... obama, the justice dept, the media, the horrific judge, the scumbag prosecutors, everything and everyone where stacked against zimmerman...except the facts... they were trying to railroad this dude... it didn't work..

phragle
07-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Zimmerman did not kill trayvon, OJ did!!!! The simple fact is that it doesn't matter what color trayvon was, the fact is that he was druggie, he was a thief and karma caught up with him. Karma like gravity can be a real b!tch.....

Buoy
07-15-2013, 12:10 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!

clayinaustin
07-15-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm not saying that Trayvon was an angel. He was going to end up dead or in prison one day. But...

My initial post was about the legal precedent that now exists. A total stranger can now approach you, make you angry, and once you start kicking his ass, he can and will shoot and kill you. The smart thing to do now is run from danger, don't confront it. Be a wimp. Run away. Don't be a real man, because you will be a dead man!

Buoy
07-15-2013, 12:50 AM
I'm not saying that Trayvon was an angel. He was going to end up dead or in prison one day. But...

My initial post was about the legal precedent that now exists.!

Yep, dead. Sooner rather than later.

And the precedent set is that if you are attacked, defend yourself any way available.

Clay, look at your own sig line.

Think about it.

If someone is threatening my life, or that of my family, I'm using every resource available to stop the situation.
Not with intent to kill, but to secure my safety.

ratabastardahole
07-15-2013, 01:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!

sup bro? how you doing? you have a boat these days? it's ratman from oso, that took you and your gal out for a ride... take care, rm

ratabastardahole
07-15-2013, 01:19 AM

My initial post was about the legal precedent that now exists. A total stranger can now approach you, make you angry, and once you start kicking his ass, he can and will shoot and kill you. The smart thing to do now is run from danger, don't confront it. Be a wimp. Run away. Don't be a real man, because you will be a dead man!

i don't thank that just because someone makes you angry you have the right to beat the piss out of them, tho many sure know how to ask for a serving of whup azz. lol

ratabastardahole
07-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Hey Phil!!!
How ya been?

everything is great, im living in medellin colombia, im getting ready to build a hotel/hostel on an island a buddy of mine owns... it will be a fun project, i am buying a 26' shamorock cc boat with a diesel next week to haul guests and building materials to the island... take care...rm

fund razor
07-15-2013, 06:48 AM

This is emotional, illogical, and assumptive in regard to facts of the case we are discussing.

fund razor
07-15-2013, 07:13 AM
My take on this whole thing:

Zimmerman should not have confronted Martin.
Martin was not a child.
When confronted, Martin should have either run or waited for the cops.
Block watch meets prowler.
Both men "Stand their ground."
Martin loses.
Zimmerman loses.

Next: the racial reaction. Idiots will suggest that it is open season on blacks.

I am not an attorney, but I don't think that this case is precedent setting in the state of Florida. I do not expect appeals in other cases based on the jury ruling in this case.

I expect a civil suit against Zimmerman by the family of Martin.

Buoy
07-15-2013, 01:32 PM
sup bro? how you doing? you have a boat these days? it's ratman from oso, that took you and your gal out for a ride... take care, rm

A ride I'll remember for the rest of my life! :D

I've got a 24 Pantera now, but it's in pieces.

Good luck with the hotel.

Bobcat
07-15-2013, 05:00 PM
Photos of the Zimmerman jury finally released.

fund razor
07-15-2013, 06:38 PM
And the precedent set is that if you are attacked, defend yourself any way available.
A guy picked me up and threw me into a jukebox once.

So naturally, I threw him into the kitchen.

His buddies carried him out the back door. They politely declined a turn. :)

old377guy
07-15-2013, 06:59 PM

There's a joke in there somewhere --"Hell's Kitchen", " Iron Chef"-----something

fund razor
07-15-2013, 07:04 PM
They eventually made a real door out of the hole he left. :)

Buoy
07-15-2013, 08:49 PM

Ed, with your bad knee, you shouldn't be throwing anybody.;)

fund razor
07-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks Grace.

Buoy
07-15-2013, 09:17 PM
It's true... :)