PDA

View Full Version : big waves today

baronmarine
10-11-2012, 07:44 AM
i just saw on the news this morning, the weather man said waves up to 15' today out on the lake. anyone going down to the beach to check them out ? sheri and i are thinking about heading out after work today. remember stay off the piers !!

todd

Ratickle
10-11-2012, 07:46 AM
You should take out the Cig!

I was talking to a guy who remembers the Baron that was purchased to start the 18 Powerplay up here way back. Do you know what happened to that one? Is it still around?

baronmarine
10-11-2012, 07:53 AM
You should take out the Cig!

I was talking to a guy who remembers the Baron that was purchased to start the 18 Powerplay up here way back. Do you know what happened to that one? Is it still around?

they may of had a baron, but they bought the molds to start powerplay in the day. i did run into todd at dockers this past summer, and he still has the 1st xlt 185 built.

lets take a peek at the lake, shell we? SurfGrandHaven.com |Grand Haven Weather | Grand Haven Surf Cam | Grand Haven Info | Grand Haven Services | Grand Havne Busineses (http://www.surfgrandhaven.com)

btw no cig today for me, i have done some dumb stuff in my day, and i have been in some big water out there. but that ride is out. i think i will just watch from the beach and channel. sounds like a lot less pain to me and the cig. lol

todd

old377guy
10-11-2012, 12:24 PM
yeah. that's more like Apache conditions:biggrinjester:

Offshore Ginger
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
yeah. that's more like Apache conditions:biggrinjester::iagree: Ha Ha Ha ......................good one !

Ratickle
10-12-2012, 11:19 AM
So Todd needs to trade up you're saying?????

old377guy
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
or just add to the fleet