PDA

View Full Version : Miss GEICO latest video

Scotty B
09-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Done by Royal Purple

Outperformer Miss Geico | Royal Purple - Synthetic Motor Oil & Performance Lubricants (http://royalpurpleconsumer.com/outperformer/outperformer-miss-geico/)

Bobcat
09-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Very nicely done.

TYPHOON
09-04-2012, 04:15 PM
I love the water shot at the beginning where the camera is just off the water. You know whats coming next. Nice video

fund razor
09-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Very cool. Thanks for posting.
As cool as it was to hear the turbines, it was awesome to hear the piston power.

Donskihp
09-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Turbines are great, but nothing beats the sound of a pair of Big Blocks

Ratickle
09-05-2012, 07:32 AM
Nicely put together (maybe should be a little more Scotty and a little less Marc:)).

Are you planning on doing New York, Solomons, Clearwater, Jupiter, and Key West? I know you've missed a lot this year with the major problems.....

Scotty B
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
All of the above except NY, doing some canopy work so we will miss NY

mdkeywest
09-05-2012, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=Ratickle;590486]Nicely put together (maybe should be a little more Scotty and a little less Marc:)).

LOL .
Marc is a very good front man , and also a good ambasador of this sport . I think he did fine .
I also , would like to have seen ,and heard , more from scotty , but As in any business A really good leader
surrounds himself with the best he can find to fullfill his agenda .And lets them do their job .
Scotty has shown his talent as to hiring the right people . His success has proven that .
From the old white Dodge truck and the p-5 pantera , to where the " Team " is now , Scotty
Has Made his goal . He does,nt have to be the star all the time .

Good luck team Geico , And I guess team " ROYAL PURPLE " .. :hurray:

rschap1
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
:)

Ratickle
09-06-2012, 08:57 AM
I was just teasing Scotty and Marc because Scotty is always a little more laid back, Golf Cart, and Kids at the events and Marc is more out front, Chopper, and Rock Star guy. They know what I mean, (I hope:eek:).....

littlenige
09-06-2012, 10:02 AM
A work of art. I hope the piston motors perform well and for a good length of time. Those turbines were extremely reliable but I have to agree with Donskhip, nothing like the sound of a couple of big blocks!

mdkeywest
09-06-2012, 08:47 PM
I was just teasing Scotty and Marc because Scotty is always a little more laid back, Golf Cart, and Kids at the events and Marc is more out front, Chopper, and Rock Star guy. They know what I mean, (I hope:eek:).....

I got it . i was just playing off youre post . Mine dont always come off the way i mean . ( IF u were reffering to mine ) Big smile