PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Titterers

Ratickle
01-12-2012, 09:41 AM
A woman meets a great looking man in a bar.

They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together.

They go back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that his bedroom is completely packed with sweet cuddly teddy bears. Hundreds of cute small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor. Cuddly medium-sized ones on a shelf a little higher. Huge enormous bears on the top shelf along the wall.

The woman is surprised that this guy would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that's so extensive, but she decides not to mention this to him, and actually is quite impressed by this evidence of his sensitive side!

She turns to him, invitingly... they kiss...then continue......:boobflash:

After she has this intense night of passion with this sensitive guy, and they are lying there together in the afterglow, the woman rolls over and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it for you?"

:confused:

The guy yawns: "Help yourself to any prize from the bottom shelf.":eek:

Ratickle
01-12-2012, 09:46 AM
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. Lo and behold, she took the seat right beside his.:)

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?" :confused:

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago".:eek:

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?":confused:

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.":(

"Really, " he said, "what myths are those?":confused:

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait."Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern redneck." Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name.":confused:

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein. But my friends call me Bubba.":sifone:

:boobflash:

rschap1
01-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Tonto Bubba Goldstein

certainly covered all the bases

old377guy
01-12-2012, 12:48 PM
:)