PDA

View Full Version : Key West World Championship Contest, SS Outboard 3rd Place

Ratickle
11-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Well, we're running a contest to see who your favorites to win are. Here's the rules:

Pick;
1st Place SVL, 2nd Place SVL, 3rd Place SVL.
1st Place SS Outboard, 2nd Place SS Outboard, 3rd Place SS Outboard.
1st Place P4, 2nd Place P4, 3rd Place P4.

Nine, (9), different threads you will need to visit and pick your choice to win that position.

Each correct 1st Place chosen will be worth 10 points.
Each correct 2nd Place chosen will be worth 9 points.
Each correct 3rd Place chosen will be worth 8 points.

Choose carefully. I've tried my absolute best to be as accurate as possible with which boats are racing for sure, but at the last minute who knows. So, use all your insider information to figure out your best choices.

If someone knows for certain one of these boats will not be competing, let us know as soon as possible and I will remove that boat from the contest, and if by chance someone has voted for it, will remove that person's vote and allow a revote if time allows.

When the SBI Key West World Championships are over, we will have first and second prizes for the most points. (This will take me a little bit of time because I will have to add the points for every class, every vote).

First prize, An Custom "Serious Offshore" Jacket
Second Prize, A Pair of "Serious Offshore" Tees for him and her.
(Prizes may get better before this is over!)

If someone gets every choice correct, we will come up with a thread all about them and their favorite personal boat, favorite race team, and favorite poker run team.

Contest will close for voting Wednesday morning before the first race.

The only person not eligible, me.....

Ratickle
11-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Make Sure You Vote In All 9 Threads

Ratickle
11-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Wow, tie for third here too.....

Ratickle
11-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Need to get your votes in for all 9 threads....