PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Teaser's

Ratickle
10-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around at Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little worried."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours.:sifone:

Ratickle
10-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Survivor - Texas-Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do a season series entitled, "Survivor-Texas Style."

The contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville.

They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo.

From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read:

"I'm Gay, I Love the Dixie Chicks, Boycott Beef, I Voted for Obama, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2012 and I'm here to confiscate your gun"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

old377guy
10-25-2011, 10:54 AM
They'd make it all through Oregon with crowds lining up to cheer them on.:rolleyes:

Ratickle
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
They'd make it all through Oregon with crowds lining up to cheer them on.:rolleyes:

Keep talking like that and I won't be able to move back......

Bobcat
10-25-2011, 05:42 PM
:)