PDA

View Full Version : Michigan City Races

Twin Whackas
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to say it was a blast seeing everyone and hanging out all weekend. Boating and partying with friends in a great environment all weekend long couldn't have been any better.

teamsynergy
08-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Actually... if I didn't blow a drive... that would have made my weekend better!!! LMFAO

Oh, you did bring the jerky so that made it better :)

BTW, you heading to south haven for labor day?

MrCig
08-08-2011, 09:45 PM
It was a great weekend. Had a blast and the best seat in the house for the races.

MrCig
08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
A Couple More

MILD THUNDER
08-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey mark, did the go pro video come out good?

Ratickle
08-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Some nice air shots there......

SC288
08-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah we had a blast as well....and it was great to see everyone....I am still tired....:leaving:

600sci
08-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Mark, is this the only one one u got of this bad ass flag boat ??? LOL

nice meeting u and Joe !

Joe thanks for letting me try the prop !

I hope u all seen when i passed Velocity...damn, then ignition switch went out..i would of won that one ...OH WELL !!!!:D

MILD THUNDER
08-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Mark, is this the only one one u got of this bad ass flag boat ??? LOL

nice meeting u and Joe !

Joe thanks for letting me try the prop !

I hope u all seen when i passed Velocity...damn, then ignition switch went out..i would of won that one ...OH WELL !!!!:D

No problem! Boat was looking good out there Sunday :driving:

MILD THUNDER
08-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Just wanted to say it was a blast seeing everyone and hanging out all weekend. Boating and partying with friends in a great environment all weekend long couldn't have been any better.

I agree BTW. Sorry about the rooster tail shower I gave you. I was just trying to cool down those whackas :willy_nilly:

Great times!

teamsynergy
08-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Of course... it is always a great time getting all of us gear heads together... kicking back, relaxing, ect. The weather was great except for sunday hit and miss but overall, a great weekend! Hope to see alot of the same crew in south haven for labor day...

Twin Whackas
08-09-2011, 01:30 PM
I thought it was actually pretty funny cause I knew exactly what you were doing. I wish I would have had my go pro on, cause it would have been a pretty cool video cutting right through your rooster tail.

I agree BTW. Sorry about the rooster tail shower I gave you. I was just trying to cool down those whackas :willy_nilly:

Great times!

MrCig
08-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey mark, did the go pro video come out good?

I started reviewing it yesterday It looks like I got some good footage. I will try and post some tonight.

Buzy all day yesterday drying out mine and Kenny's boats from our ride home in the storm Sunday afternoon. 13 Miles out Kenny lost a motor and then the storm rolled in on us. I thought I was in the Perfect Storm movie. But we are all alive to talk about it.

Mark:seeya:

MILD THUNDER
08-09-2011, 06:49 PM
I started reviewing it yesterday It looks like I got some good footage. I will try and post some tonight.

Buzy all day yesterday drying out mine and Kenny's boats from our ride home in the storm Sunday afternoon. 13 Miles out Kenny lost a motor and then the storm rolled in on us. I thought I was in the Perfect Storm movie. But we are all alive to talk about it.

Mark:seeya:

Oh geez. Are you sure it was actually raining or just wet interior from repeatedly stuffing the nose in the 2-3ft seas? Jk

Sucks about kenny's motor, hope it wasn't anything to serious.

J-Bonz
08-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Awesome time again!! It was great seeing everyone there!! I gotta hang out with the crew more often!
Jr.

600sci
08-09-2011, 08:06 PM
J, nice seeing u and your fam !!! loved the poster at the parade ..HAHAHA
:USA:

MrCig
08-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Here is the Start of the 2nd Race from Pace Boat #2

nbfZCRvT634

MrCig
08-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Brian Miller Memorial Fun Run 2011
2c-B_PbFqWo

jmill36
08-15-2011, 10:11 AM
A topic from me not involving our race, oddly enough.
But can anyone tell me if taking my 20 SeaRay over to Chicago Saturday to watch the Air and Water Show is doable?
Do you guys think a boat that size will handle itself well over there? I assume there's gonna be a lot of big boats watching the show from the water and I don't want to be stupid.

600sci
08-15-2011, 10:27 AM
But can anyone tell me if taking my 20 SeaRay over to Chicago Saturday to watch the Air and Water Show is doable?
Do you guys think a boat that size will handle itself well over there? I assume there's gonna be a lot of big boats watching the show from the water and I don't want to be stupid.

its all about how safe u are ....just dont beat yourself up !

SC288
08-15-2011, 12:59 PM

It all depends on the wind direction and whether you stay til the end of the show. We went in our 24' Baja a number of years ago and left at the end of the show....it was one of the few times that I got a little nervous with all of the big slop out there from all the boat wakes.

jmill36
08-17-2011, 09:59 AM
It all depends on the wind direction and whether you stay til the end of the show. We went in our 24' Baja a number of years ago and left at the end of the show....it was one of the few times that I got a little nervous with all of the big slop out there from all the boat wakes.

Good advice. Thanks.