Im not posting on OSO anymore, if you need me ill be here

if i miss something on OSO, please let me know

who is with me, serious, whos with me

glassdave
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
amen brutha! . . . :gnorsi::D . . . been weening my self of the other place to

getchasum111
12-04-2008, 08:01 PM
it does pose a problem sometimes doesn't it....

DollaBill
12-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. I don't want to miss anything but it's too much trouble

Seafordguy
12-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Well done. I respond over there, but wouldn't start a thread over there....

inbetween
12-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Here is THE place to be, but there is still some good stuff there (LDD thread is amusing) that I check on once in a while.

Shallow Minded
12-04-2008, 09:12 PM
sick of double posting all the time

Decaf... R-Dub... decaf...:):):)

stecz20
12-04-2008, 09:15 PM
i check in almost everyday over there.. nothing to talk about over there anymore... its hard not to go there, i do more searching for old threads more than anything... i cant get into the gd section either, i wonder if my money is due.....

BBB725
12-04-2008, 09:19 PM
sick of double posting all the time

Just click your heels together three times and say "I want to go home":biggrinjester:

cosmic12
12-04-2008, 09:41 PM
I go there about every other day, It is tuff to let old habits die. But I am so very happy here:03::26:

Tommy Gun
12-04-2008, 10:04 PM
I still go...but try not to repeat posts.

PARADOX
12-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Good point regarding the double posting. Many of us still check in there and otherplaces. Mostly for the Classified for me, Posting some comments, answers... etc. is one thing.. but I see the same threads all over. Word per word.. Copy and paste?/ What for?? C'mon.. we'r serious so let's keep it that way.

Perlmudder
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Here is THE place to be, but there is still some good stuff there (LDD thread is amusing) that I check on once in a while.

i couldnt find that thread, i thought they locked/poofed it. i guess ill have to search again for it!

waterdogs
12-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Why the concern for OSO? This is the start of another great site, enjoy both.

Offshoredrillin
12-04-2008, 10:41 PM
I stop in, and will ocaisonlly F with someone..(it's what I do best)..but other than that I'm here mostly..

ImaPoser
12-04-2008, 10:49 PM
i do more searching for old threads more than anything

yep. That's the biggie. For a noob who wants to try and get some information without starting yet another thread over which 32..... and understands how to use the search function, OSO is irreplaceable.
By all means, keep double posting to both places. Yeah, the double posting of general crap and humor stuff isn't really needed, but until this place builds up some threads of the useful type for someone who joins just wanting to find out when a certain model went to a stepped hull, or staggered engines, they will keep going to OSO. I'd hate to see it where this becomes a chat and off topic forum and OSO stays around for the brand specific, technical forums.

Offshoredrillin
12-04-2008, 10:55 PM
yep. That's the biggie. For a noob who wants to try and get some information without starting yet another thread over which 32..... and understands how to use the search function, OSO is irreplaceable.
By all means, keep double posting to both places. Yeah, the double posting of general crap and humor stuff isn't really needed, but until this place builds up some threads of the useful type for someone who joins just wanting to find out when a certain model went to a stepped hull, or staggered engines, they will keep going to OSO. I'd hate to see it where this becomes a chat and off topic forum and OSO stays around for the brand specific, technical forums.
I agree, and that's why I started the thread about starting trouble on other sites, we need this site to be known for it's content and not the idiot posters, if there is substance, then people will overlook the goof offs.

sellsman11
12-04-2008, 11:18 PM
I agree, and that's why I started the thread about starting trouble on other sites, we need this site to be known for it's content and not the idiot posters, if there is substance, then people will overlook the goof offs.

Are YOU talking to ME??!!!!!:sifone:

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1413

Ted
12-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I was just thinking about this today. It used to be OSO was one of my first stops every day, and I would check in all day long. I finally hopped on there about 4 today and made a quick sweep in about 5 minutes. In a way it's kinda sad really, so much of my life over the last 7 years was effected by my associations from that site. Let's hope the next 7 years here are better and more prosperous :D

Offshoredrillin
12-04-2008, 11:21 PM

lmao, no dude, it and you are always great fun, its dont antogonize on another site...people will follow, if we are having fun here and minding our own bizness, people will come. If we go there and cause trouble, they will think we are tards..."you always catch more fly's with honey than vinegar"

inbetween
12-04-2008, 11:27 PM

that thread taught us not to sing online

jima97
12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Time sponge with two sites and the same peeps. Whatever....more none productive time at work.

phragle
12-05-2008, 02:46 AM
the LDD thread WAS entertaining, but just how many ways and how many times can you call someone a dickhead before it gets repetitive??

LaughingCat
12-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Seems obvious that if anyone is cruising OSO and finds a worthwhile thread, post a link here. SOS members can stay informed, or entertained, without the needs to monitor both. The only withdrawal I have is knowing there are alot more people over there carryingon conversations that might be interesting. However, considering the steady decline of OSO, we'll realize nothing is being missed.

DollaBill
12-05-2008, 10:55 AM
the LDD thread WAS entertaining, but just how many ways and how many times can you call someone a dickhead before it gets repetitive??

Good question. Whats the answer Catmando?:sifone:

getchasum111
12-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Good question. Whats the answer Catmando?:sifone:

let's send him a personal invite to come join us here......just kidding....:26: