PDA

View Full Version : Michigan city ramp update

teamsynergy
05-18-2011, 07:17 PM
All-
For those of you interested in when the NEW boat launch ramp will be installed... here is an email I received from the harbor master today...

"Hi Todd, so far we have a permit from the DNR and are waiting on permits from USACOE and IDEM. The USACOE and IDEM are expected to be issued late June to early July.
The final engineering has been completed, and we are currently assembling the finance end of things.
If all goes as expected we could be bidding in August and construction could start Sept. or Oct.

Tim Frame, Harbormaster
Michigan City Port Authority"

Looks like MAYBE next year.. .so until then, we get to suffer with the ****y trail creek launch...

-T

SC288
05-18-2011, 08:11 PM
All-
For those of you interested in when the NEW boat launch ramp will be installed... here is an email I received from the harbor master today...

"Hi Todd, so far we have a permit from the DNR and are waiting on permits from USACOE and IDEM. The USACOE and IDEM are expected to be issued late June to early July.
The final engineering has been completed, and we are currently assembling the finance end of things.
If all goes as expected we could be bidding in August and construction could start Sept. or Oct.

Tim Frame, Harbormaster
Michigan City Port Authority"

Looks like MAYBE next year.. .so until then, we get to suffer with the ****y trail creek launch...

-T

Thanks for the info. Todd....if you are feeling better and the weather were to cooperate maybe we could try those 32's this weekend! :driving:

teamsynergy
05-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Im game.. as long as I am off most of these....

redhotsommer
05-19-2011, 06:56 AM
Ooooo....save the extras! You could sell them in Michigan City on your way to the ramp for gas money.

SC288
05-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Im game.. as long as I am off most of these....

Dayum....looks like the local Walgreens was cleared out. I'll call you later this week to see whats up if we can get some decent weather for a few hours.

teamsynergy
05-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah, some of my cocktails include... xanax, valium, percocet, cipro, prozac, flowmax, toradol, and zofran... mix them all and holy ****... enjoy the ride.

Twin Whackas
05-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Has anyone been down to the MC launch ramp lately? Just wondering how the water level is right now. It was a tough launch last year, so if the water is down even more, I will probably be looking for a new launch. :banghead:

Magic Medicine
05-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Ooooo....save the extras! You could sell them in Michigan City on your way to the ramp for gas money.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

teamsynergy
05-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Has anyone been down to the MC launch ramp lately? Just wondering how the water level is right now. It was a tough launch last year, so if the water is down even more, I will probably be looking for a new launch. :banghead:

If the weather holds as its supposed to, I will be trying it.... on saturday...