PDA

View Full Version : Some of my new friends from Florida

Twin Whackas
03-25-2011, 10:53 AM
I was in Florida last week and rented a guide and a two person airboat and went out into the middle of the everglades. It was awesome and well worth the money for the private trip. Got to go to places that the general public tours don't ever venture too. It was pretty crazy having these large alligators only about 12" from your feet.

SC288
03-25-2011, 02:13 PM
I was in Florida last week and rented a guide and a two person airboat and went out into the middle of the everglades. It was awesome and well worth the money for the private trip. Got to go to places that the general public tours don't ever venture too. It was pretty crazy having these large alligators only about 12" from your feet.

Good thing they did not eat you....they wouldn't of had to hunt for food for years....LOL :03: :bump: :lurk5:

rchevelle71
03-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Nice,

We are heading out here Sunday http://www.swampsafari.com/

Twin Whackas
03-25-2011, 04:36 PM
This is a pretty cool place too. I couldn't believe how low the water when I got out there. I rented the boat and guide out of Cooperstown.

Nice,

We are heading out here Sunday http://www.swampsafari.com/

Twin Whackas
03-25-2011, 04:39 PM
On the way back to the hotel we stopped at some little shack on the side of the road and I kept the all meat diet going. Spicy Gator Sausage and of course the immodium chaser. :willy_nilly:

Good thing they did not eat you....they wouldn't of had to hunt for food for years....LOL :03: :bump: :lurk5:

SC288
03-25-2011, 05:38 PM
On the way back to the hotel we stopped at some little shack on the side of the road and I kept the all meat diet going. Spicy Gator Sausage and of course the immodium chaser. :willy_nilly:

How is that compared to our newfound jerky from MI?

Magic Medicine
03-26-2011, 07:51 AM

:26::26: