PDA

View Full Version : CORSA Performance-Fun new Product

CORSA
12-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello Everyone!!! Jim Browning Jr. here from CORSA Performance!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here and if I can help anyone with anything, please let me know!

Also, we have a fun new little product that makes cleaning glass or any hard surface a brezze!
Check out the little video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SZpYG5Vguw

I would offer a couple of free ones to any members that would like to try them out and report back your results!

CORSA Performance is here to help!!! Thanks again!

Jim Browning Jr.

glassdave
12-03-2008, 06:14 PM
looks cool, I'd like to try one of those and i'm in the marine biz to . . .and i cannot stand dirty windows on my truck :D .

Ted
12-03-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll give it a whirl for you.

Airpacker
12-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome aboard. I like your mufflers so maybe I should try your gizmo?

C_Spray
12-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey, Jim! As your beta tester of custom products, I should have one. Let me know if you need my address - God knows you should have it on file!!

Chuck Sprague

inbetween
12-03-2008, 07:09 PM
That looks awesome! I'd love to try one.

Flatlander1200
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Man, I'd love to try one of those if your list isn't too long already! :seeya:

PARADOX
12-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Sign me up for a trial on those. :)
Besides, I have to talk to you guys about my tips one of these days.

CORSA
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
OK...I think we have enough testers!:26:
Here is my e-mail address
jbrowning@corsaperf.com
Please send me an e-mail with your address and you user name here so I can match them all up and I will get these out you!!! Please include you phone number too in the e-mail to me.
Now...after you have a chance to use them, I would like you to please come back here at tell let eveyone know how well the CORSA Cloth worked for you!
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the site as well!
If I can help with any of your marine or Automotive needs, please let me know!
I will be happy to help!

Jim

PS. Chuck I do have you address and credit card too! :sifone:

C_Spray
12-03-2008, 09:45 PM
...PS. Chuck I do have you address and credit card too! :sifone:

The address is still good.

The credit card, however, was cancelled at 7:11 PM today....

Thanks, Jim!! Say hello to your dad for me.

BillR
12-04-2008, 10:20 AM
This is up my alley, always looking for a way to keep glass streak free. If this works - you'll hear from me!!!!!!

CORSA
12-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Chuck...
This cloth my of interest aournd the other parts of the business you are in. When you have a chance, please give me a call!

Jim

CORSA
12-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Good Afternoon.
I shipped out the CORSA cloths to everyone that sent me their address!

Thank you very much and I look forward to your comments!

glassdave
12-04-2008, 10:30 PM
oops . . . just re visited this thread . . . an to think . . .i was the first poster. sent you my email if the offer is still stands. thanks :D

CORSA
12-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Gotcha covered Dave!!!! :sifone:

RichL
12-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Where's it going to be available for retail purchase, or will it just be available through your website?

TEAMBAJA
12-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Hello Everyone!!! Jim Browning Jr. here from CORSA Performance!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here and if I can help anyone with anything, please let me know!

Also, we have a fun new little product that makes cleaning glass or any hard surface a brezze!
Check out the little video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SZpYG5Vguw

I would offer a couple of free ones to any members that would like to try them out and report back your results!

CORSA Performance is here to help!!! Thanks again!

Jim Browning Jr.

Hey Jim, good to see you here. Looks like another great product from CORSA. I'll be ordering some soon, I detail alot of cars these days.

Greg Leonhardt

boatme
12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
jeez Jim

I blow in your ear and look what happens :)

Marc

CORSA
12-05-2008, 09:51 PM
RichL-
Right now, these are only available through CORSA. You can either call me or order them from our web site.
Greg-
Give me a call next week to order yours...it will make your detailing work much easier!
Marc-
I talked to Dave today...Thanks for the heads up!! He is a great guy!

Jim

stecz20
12-05-2008, 10:20 PM
RichL-
Right now, these are only available through CORSA. You can either call me or order them from our web site.
Greg-
Give me a call next week to order yours...it will make your detailing work much easier!
Marc-
I talked to Dave today...Thanks for the heads up!! He is a great guy!

Jim

do you hear this people, im a great guy..... geez whats next, stunkin gets one of his planters in the water...... nawwwwwwwwww:03::03::03:

boatme
12-06-2008, 05:50 AM
OK Stez time to put my stuff up i keep sending you people :)

you only know those that i keep sending you

The only connections you have are to some clown named LDD hey why dont you get him to advertise :)

Who loves ya man (not me ) :)

XT-Innovator
12-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Jimmy,

This is Dave Leonhardt from XT-Innovations or formally (Baja Marine) the cloth looks great. Have you ever developed a exhaust system for a 1977 Trans Am? I will send as much business your way as possible. Please keep us in mind if you need any upholstery work done on the Chris Craft.

Thanks,

XT-Innovations
4799 Stetzer Rd.
Bucyrus, OH. 44820
(419) 569-1984

inbetween
12-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Jim - All I can say is WOW! Got it Friday. If all I use it for is just the windows in the truck, that thing is amazing. Just the amount of time saved is well worth the few dollars for the cloth. Add to that no paper towels or window cleaner too. It worked very well for the hard surfaces inside the truck too. I'm sure it will get used ALOT - cars, boat, home

As soon as the wife decides how many, we'll be ordering more. Will make great gifts too.

Thanks

(you'd think I'd use my camera instead of the phone for pics :seeya:)

stecz20
12-06-2008, 06:15 PM
OK Stez time to put my stuff up i keep sending you people :)

you only know those that i keep sending you

The only connections you have are to some clown named LDD hey why dont you get him to advertise :)

Who loves ya man (not me ) :)

listen you crabby old bastard.... move south.... it not my fault you have a foot of snow on the ground already...:03::03::03:

your buddy stecz....

where is my poster... if you want me to go over your head ill do it..... in fact, im gonna do it tonight..... you're finished, done, useful no more.....:03::03:

boatme
12-06-2008, 06:28 PM
listen you crabby old bastard.... move south.... it not my fault you have a foot of snow on the ground already...:03::03::03:

your buddy stecz....

where is my poster... if you want me to go over your head ill do it..... in fact, im gonna do it tonight..... you're finished, done, useful no more.....:03::03:

Hmmm I am interested as to who you think is over my head LOL :03:

CORSA
12-08-2008, 12:32 PM
did anyone else get their CORSA Cloths to try over the weekend???

I need more feedback!!! :)

Thanks again Everyone!

CORSA
12-11-2008, 02:49 PM
so...as anyone tried their CORSA Cloths yet??? I know some of you guys have gotten them, just let the rest of the members here know what you think....and I want to know too!