boating in FL beating out boating in CA?! Great discussion held by PB's
Vicki Newton and Cigarette owner, Tim McCray, on why boating in SE Florida
is the bomb! Join in the conversation!

http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/LA1.png

http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/LA2.png

http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/LA3.png

Dude! Sweet!
01-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Don't really need to read it... Our ocean's freezing cold and it seems like every day it's 67 degrees out. Storage is astronomically expensive and the cost of living is higher out here which makes boating that much less practical. Plus, we have gray and blue whales that have been know to wreck a boat every now and again...

Baja Fresh
01-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Hey Sean, how was your holidays?

The biggest downfall of West Coast boating is lack of harbors (and no ditch!).

Not just Florida but all up and down the East Coast are harbors and bays with tons of docks and marinas and restaurants/bars.

I think one of the biggest appeals of Florida is the water. Beautiful colors, sandy beaches and sand bars. Plus you have the Keys.

Some day I'm going to drag my boat out there and spend about a month on the water!

rchevelle71
01-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Did someone say the keys:sifone:

Never boated in Cali, but I know Florida is good, 'cept those Damn manatees:banghead:

Dude! Sweet!
01-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey Al and Rick! what's shakin' guys?

Is that an STV in the ocean!?

Bobcat
01-14-2011, 10:54 AM
There are a lot of SVT and Jaguar Mirages down here, and about 400 actioncraft .

rchevelle71
01-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Hey Al and Rick! what's shakin' guys?

Is that an STV in the ocean!?

if ya consider it the ocean, it is on the sandbar just outside the cut at holiday ils Islamorada, they ran 20+ miles with us in the gulf to get there though:cheers2: Here are some more pics from that day, even smaller boats than that ran with us.

rchevelle71
01-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Next time I am bringing Bobcat and his big cups:cheers2:

Bobcat
01-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Some more Keys images

rchevelle71
01-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Some more Keys images

Got any pics of toilet seat cut?? Last time I went thru I was gonna get some pics, but buzzed the lids at 60:sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
01-17-2011, 04:42 PM
if ya consider it the ocean, it is on the sandbar just outside the cut at holiday ils Islamorada, they ran 20+ miles with us in the gulf to get there though:cheers2: Here are some more pics from that day, even smaller boats than that ran with us.

That is awesome. And nuts. I knew a broad who lived on Islamorada, she too was quite nuts. Must in the drinking water. And by drinking water I mean rum, lots and lots of rum!

Cool photos guys. Thanks!

rchevelle71
01-17-2011, 04:53 PM
That is awesome. And nuts. I knew a broad who lived on Islamorada, she too was quite nuts. Must in the drinking water. And by drinking water I mean rum, lots and lots of rum!

The girls that LIVE in the keys typically look like this

rchevelle71
01-17-2011, 04:54 PM
However, the tourists, and those with weekend homes down there are a bit better:26:

Bobcat
01-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Got any pics of toilet seat cut?? Last time I went thru I was gonna get some pics, but buzzed the lids at 60:sifone:

The wildlife guys are constantly taking down the "Bubba Markers" I think with GPS no one is putting them back up anymore. There was a nice stop sign in the Mud Keys for a couple of years.:D

Bobcat
01-17-2011, 05:17 PM

Them "IZ- La -Miranda ho's don't like being called broads:D

Dude! Sweet!
01-25-2011, 02:52 AM
I don't recall that she had that many teeth, but then it was a very long time ago, and I was very very drunk.

rchevelle71
01-25-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't recall that she had that many teeth, but then it was a very long time ago, and I was very very drunk.

Like a moped, fun to ride 'til your friends see ya:rolleyes:

Dude! Sweet!
01-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Like a moped, fun to ride 'til your friends see ya:rolleyes:

See, I solved that problem too... I don't have any friends! :sifone: