PDA

View Full Version : Need LEVERAGE Testimonials.....New Site!

MarineClean
12-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm in the process of completely going through our website and revamping everything. One of my new sections will be testimonials.

I would like to receive a paragragh or even a couple of sentences from Leverage users. You can just put your initials and what city/state your from or your name if you want.

I will also try to include any pictures that you might have. Please try to keep them to 1 or 2.

Email is the best way to go, so we don't fill up the SOS inbox.
marineclean@earthlink.net

Thanks everyone and please let me know if you need anything!

Donnie

BY U BOY
12-02-2008, 12:23 PM
For 100 bucks I'll tell everyone how good my boat looks:biggrinjester::rofl:

BY U BOY
12-02-2008, 12:25 PM
All I can say is I have tried alot of waxes and this by far has made my boat look the best and was extremly easy to use. The last application I did was almost 1.5 years and it still shines like the day I did it. Boat is a 1991 Scarab that lives outside.

DoTheMath
12-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Ditto - good chit that Leverage stuff... Gotta keep shakin' it up when using it, but it goes on and comes off really easy! And granted I am using it on a new boat finish - it makes wiping it down a whole lot easier, even the black streaks from the canvas wipe right off!

Oh, and it smells pretty good too! :sifone:

MarineClean
12-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks Guys!!

Please send me an email, so I can add your comments.
marineclean@earthlink.net

Donnie

Sea-Dated
12-02-2008, 01:04 PM
My testimonials can be bought for free product.:sifone::sifone:

MarineClean
12-02-2008, 03:36 PM
LOL My friend!!

All Chris has do to is pick up the phone for the 'Post of the Week' and product will be on the way to the winner. :sifone:

If I can get all of my ducks in a row then 09' will be a good year for everyone that wants contest giveaways. The testimonials are just one small part of the expansion. Feedback is great when people visit the Leverage site.

Thought you had some already Sea. :biggrinjester:

BUIZILLA
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
my 22 Donzi Criterion is all original gel :drool5:

Leverage products help keep it that way :sifone:

:seeya:

Geronimo36
12-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Donnie, I used your metal serum for the first time earlier this summer. I was thoroughly impressed with the product!! Rub it on, it shines...if you want it to shine more just rub it a little more! ;)

I used it on my superchargers and it brought them right back in no time at all!!!

stecz20
12-02-2008, 04:45 PM
hey donnie i got for ya.....

" The wax kinda sucks, but i like donnie.. i buy leverage, cause donnie dont suck"....

can you put that on your site for me..... see donnie, you scratch my back , i scratch yours... see how this works pal......:03::03::03:

love ya buddy, merry x mas you pig.....:03::03:

Sea-Dated
12-02-2008, 04:46 PM
LOL My friend!!

All Chris has do to is pick up the phone for the 'Post of the Week' and product will be on the way to the winner. :sifone:

If I can get all of my ducks in a row then 09' will be a good year for everyone that wants contest giveaways. The testimonials are just one small part of the expansion. Feedback is great when people visit the Leverage site.

Thought you had some already Sea. :biggrinjester:

Masher kept it all and doesn't share. He hordes it like it is gold or something.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

CROWN MAN
12-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey Donnie, I tried to chase you down a couple of times in LOTO,
I need some stuff,:sifone: Can I order it through the web site?
Thanks, Dennis

sy goldberg
12-02-2008, 05:26 PM
He uses it for rectal lubricant and swears that it cuts down the screaming and hollering.

smw41off
12-02-2008, 05:35 PM
He uses it for rectal lubricant and swears that it cuts down the screaming and hollering.

male or female? :)

sy goldberg
12-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Farm animals of either sex.

baywatch
12-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Donnie, I used your metal serum for the first time earlier this summer. I was thoroughly impressed with the product!! Rub it on, it shines...if you want it to shine more just rub it a little more! ;)

I used it on my superchargers and it brought them right back in no time at all!!!

I actually used the Metal Serum on the exhaust on my wifes BMW X5 when I detailed it the other day. On Thanksgiving by brother noticed the shine on the tailpipes and thought I was trying to create a through hull exhaust on wife's grocery getter.

masher44
12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Leverage is the best product. Goes on and comes off easy and shines like a MOFO. Sea dated waxed mine this Summer :sifone:

boostbros
12-02-2008, 06:38 PM
hey will it work on my Tug boat? the old girl could use a good fluff and buff