PDA

View Full Version : New Intercoolers for Big Power

Coolerman
12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
As some of you know, my father and I have been building/designing some new intercoolers, and I just thought I'd give you all an update on things.

It will have a billet aluminum housing for use on either Roots or PSI blowers. We are going to use it on our 1500hp+ PSI supercharged engines.

Standard finish will polished, with an option to have it anodized in a color of your choice.

We are currently in pre-production of our first set, and have a tentative dyno date for the first week of January 2011.

Coolerman
12-06-2010, 11:44 AM
As you can see the, it is a 2 piece housing. The opening of the case can be machined for use with either a PSI or a Roots blower (current pics have PSI entry)

Donskihp
12-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Very impressive workmenship. Did this all come about because of the difficulty of getting the ones for the 1200 spiker engines?

Coolerman
12-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Very impressive workmenship. Did this all come about because of the difficulty of getting the ones for the 1200 spiker engines?

I believe Spiker did eventually get what he ordered, not 100% sure though, but having to wait over a year for them is ridiculous. I know there are some other people with PSI's who could not get large intercoolers, so we saw a need to fill a niche.

ExcessEnergy is getting some for his 600" SVO ford motors that he is putting in his 41' Velocity. Should be a killer setup to say the least.

EXCESS ENERGY
12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
I believe Spiker did eventually get what he ordered, not 100% sure though, but having to wait over a year for them is ridiculous. I know there are some other people with PSI's who could not get large intercoolers, so we saw a need to fill a niche.

ExcessEnergy is getting some for his 600" SVO ford motors that he is putting in his 41' Velocity. Should be a killer setup to say the least.

Thanks, Dennis and Jason. Hopefully it will be killer to say the least. Bob

EXCESS ENERGY
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
As you can see the, it is a 2 piece housing. The opening of the case can be machined for use with either a PSI or a Roots blower (current pics have PSI entry)

This is what I'll be installing on top of a pair of those intercoolers. Bob

p29steve
12-09-2010, 02:39 PM
This is what I'll be installing on top of a pair of those intercoolers. Bob

HOLY CHITT BATMAN!!

Bobcat
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
GIDDY UP!!!!

SLOWRIDE-388
12-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Very nice

Ratickle
12-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Nice Jason, can't wait to see some of these out there being used.

Coolerman
12-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Nice Jason, can't wait to see some of these out there being used.

Thanks Paul! We've been talking to quite a few people so far. Decided today that we need to get some better carbs to do these coolers a little bit more justice..... I just feel bad for a our #6's and trannies now.... :sifone::rofl: