PDA

View Full Version : Strip club protest at church

BBB725
08-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Dancers from Ohio strip club protest at church

Aug 9, 9:34 AM (ET)

WARSAW, Ohio (AP) - The owner of an Ohio strip club and some of his dancers have been protesting at a church that has done the same to them for four years.
Women in bikinis sat in camp chairs Sunday outside the New Beginnings Ministries church in Warsaw, about 60 miles northeast of Columbus.
Tommy George owns the Foxhole strip club in nearby Newcastle. He says he and his employees decided to start coming to the church because they were fed up.
George says the church's pastor, Bill Dunfee, and his congregation have bothered the club's weekend patrons. He says they come armed with bullhorns, signs and video cameras for posting customers' license plate numbers online.
Dunfee calls George a "parasite" and says seeing the protesters outside the church has strengthened the resolve of his flock.

phragle
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Praise jesus!!! the great revrand has driven the filthy sinners to church!!! The church maintinance dept is now hooking holy water to the irrigation system, next week when the filthy sinners stand on the church lawn he will turn the spinklers on, thus doing a mass baptism.

fund razor
08-09-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/08/09/of-ire-and-brimstone.html?sid=101

Bobcat
08-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Some pretty hard core looking strippers.:ack2:

Tony
08-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Some pretty hard core looking strippers.:ack2:

Ive been to the Foxhole. Picture a early 1900s general store turned into a strip club in the middle of bum fuked no where. Amazingly most of the girls at least when I was there were smokin ass hot.

whatboat
08-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Don't piss off them gals or they will be the irrigation system in the front yard

Ratickle
08-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Ive been to the Foxhole. Picture a early 1900s general store turned into a strip club in the middle of bum fuked no where. Amazingly most of the girls at least when I was there were smokin ass hot.

Now your wife will see this post and you'll be in big trouble......:rolleyes:

:sifone:

fund razor
08-09-2010, 09:33 PM

I live within one Rossington Collins Band cassette tape flipped once pickup ride from the bum fuked nowhere described above.

What he describes could happen. The Brandy Phenomenon.

Tony
08-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey pal! Farm girls need lovin too.

:D:D:D

Underdog88
08-10-2010, 11:01 AM
I work w/the guy doing the praying... The place is really a "hole" from the outside(see the video) never went in.

Small world... surprised to read about it here...

BBB725
08-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Update

Meeting fails to end Ohio church-strip club feud

Aug 20, 12:36 AM (ET)

WARSAW, Ohio (AP) - The leader of an Ohio church feuding with a nearby strip club says a meeting failed to bring a truce.
Pastor Bill Dunfee of New Beginnings Ministries says he and Fox Hole club owner Tommy George found no common ground during their roughly two-hour sit-down at a diner Wednesday night.
Dunfee says he would have accepted nothing less from George than an offer to shut down his business.
The pastor says church members will continue to gather outside the club on weekend nights, as they've done for years.
He says he expects George and women from the club will keep up the Sunday protests they began several weeks ago at the church in Warsaw, 60 miles northeast of Columbus.
George says he'll shut down his business if Dunfee steps down from the pulpit.

Underdog88
08-21-2010, 08:51 AM
I can't believe this little place is getting so much attention. The Hole-ly rollers are persistant if nothing else. Didn't know it had been 4 years. The "nearby" strip club is 10-15 miles up the road. I'd think the church could do more good helping the hungry and homeless.
Live and let live...