PDA

View Full Version : SeriousOffshore.com RULES & GUIDELINES

bluellama
07-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Could someone help me understand why the the forum guidelines don't seem to apply to the following posts?

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a PG forum focused towards the interests of adults. The forum is not intended to be child-friendly, but it is intended to be workplace-friendly. There are several segments where adult images and topics are permitted and they are clearly marked. Material of this sort outside of these uncensored areas is strictly forbidden. Do not post mean-spirited, badgering, threatening, racial, derogatory or defamatory content, in any form. Repeat offenders are not welcome on the board.

Are we talking about Jay "short eyes" Nichols....he is banned, and not only from here

If you need nice pics of boats or underage girls Jayboat is your man. just ask the Feebs !

They got help from Jay "I'm not a pedophile til convicted" Nichols.

Bobcat
07-26-2010, 02:22 PM
I'll look into it.

endeavor1
07-26-2010, 08:44 PM
You mean like this????

Coolerman
07-26-2010, 08:48 PM
or this?

endeavor1
07-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Maybe this will help?

phragle
07-26-2010, 10:23 PM
http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64705&d=1280193376

I thought frozen fish didn't smell............... :ack2:

Madpoodle
07-27-2010, 05:42 AM
Helpful answers there gentlemen..

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Helpful answers there gentlemen..

I will look in to it and communicate with Bobcat.. Yes, I agree his comments are inappropriate and not within our rules.. What you may not know is Bobcat and other members have been repeatedly and at times relentlessly bombarded with harassing e mails and pm's by their clique..

I wish it would just go away..I have to wonder, "Is this just another way of extending the turmoil?"

Birdog
07-27-2010, 07:27 AM
I will look in to it and communicate with Bobcat.. Yes, I agree his comments are inappropriate and not within our rules.. What you may not know is Bobcat and other members have been repeatedly and at times relentlessly bombarded with harassing e mails and pm's by their clique..

I wish it would just go away..I have to wonder, "Is this just another way of extending the turmoil?"

It will not end until it is brought out in the open. sweeping things under the rug and pretending like everything is OK...never works

I have no dog in this fight...Just making an observation........

Bobcat
07-27-2010, 07:32 AM
I would have answered if this thread would have been started in the appropriate area as per our rules and guidelines. But since this thread is not about boating, or even boat related I took it out of context.

fund razor
07-27-2010, 07:41 AM
It's a non-problem in this case. It's an epidemic on the forums.

I read somewhere else that Jay considers false information about others no big deal.
When it was brought to his attention within the last few days that Jay did it to someone else, his reponse was "Did somebody get their widdle feelings hurt?"

That should end any undue concern.

MOBILEMERCMAN
07-27-2010, 07:57 AM
It will not end until it is brought out in the open. sweeping things under the rug and pretending like everything is OK...never works

I have no dog in this fight...Just making an observation........

It all started cause some old man got his panties in a wad. Since then the only thing that has happened is he has tried to make sure everyone else gets theirs wedged too.. It started on the subject of integrity.. After dwelling on it as long as he and his clique has it has shown to me he has no integrity..

I have , had , want no part of this but, I continue to have to read, explain and answer to it. There is nothing on this subject important enough to justify the countless hours of communication that has been spent on it..

At this point anyone that continues to want to bring it in the open is just part of the senseless problem.

Give all that don't care a break, Please!

endeavor1
07-27-2010, 09:32 AM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :driving:

endeavor1
07-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Back to our regularly scheduled offensive pictures :sifone:

Coolerman
07-27-2010, 11:28 AM

No chit!

Ratickle
07-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Well, I moved this into the Bar because we do have a problem with a breach of the rules as to what is allowed in the dock.

The dock is exactly as the rules were posted. PG work friendly. This thread is no longer in that category.

As for the forum rules, click on the forum you're interested in, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the forum rules for that particular forum. They should all be there.

And honestly, if you have an issue, the moderators of this site will always take the time to listen and discuss. It's what we do.

If I edit or delete, and the explanation will not fit reasonably in the reason for editing, I always send a PM to whoever it is explaining my stance. I've also made mistakes when I do some of those things, but, not too many stay pizzed at me for too long.

phragle
07-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Keep them coming...those are some good ones!

:cheers2:

To all the swinging dicks out there..........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/phragle/motivator4888741.jpg

Wrinkleface
07-27-2010, 02:07 PM
but, not too many stay pizzed at me for too long.
sez U!!!!:bump:

Davidmnc
07-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I've also made mistakes when I do some of those things, but, not too many stay pizzed at me for too long.

Bull CHIT!!!!

CDOWNS
07-27-2010, 02:53 PM
I'll look into it.

LMMFAO Bobcat:sifone:

endeavor1
07-29-2010, 02:46 AM
why let this one die. I saw bluellama on Oh so Slow siding against this site and chiming in. Im not afraid of anyone. Come on boy, let us Texas boys show u how its done.

bluellama
07-29-2010, 07:11 AM
Come on boy, let us Texas boys show u how its done.

Texas ????? :)

vyFSdj1J5Vw

fund razor
07-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Point of order: Self Hijack. :D :D

Ratickle
07-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Back to posting funny pics...

Can someone please explain to me WTF this is all about?....found it on a buddy's Facebook :confused::confused::confused:

That is just plain wrong. I'd be looking for a different buddy.....

endeavor1
07-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Texas ????? :)

vyFSdj1J5Vw

LMFAO, just watched that movie the other nite. :sifone:

MacGyver
07-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Back to posting funny pics...

Can someone please explain to me WTF this is all about?....found it on a buddy's Facebook :confused::confused::confused:

WYF? That pic is just wrong :willy_nilly:

fund razor
07-30-2010, 06:50 AM
I don't know whether we should ban him, or make it his permanent avatar. :D

But it is disturbing. It would be NSFW if you didn't have to look at it three times to make sure that you were seeing what you think you are seeing. :o

fund razor
07-30-2010, 06:51 AM
13 of you clicked on it? :o :ack2::puke:

Davidmnc
07-30-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm not saying any thing, cuz I can't remember if I clicked on it or not.