PDA

View Full Version : May 30, 2010, Opening Day For OPA & The Boyz!

AugiePensa
05-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Four dayz and counting till OPA/The Jersey Boyz 2010 opener. Everything is set, the TV's Camera's and crews are in place, the anouncers are getting their throats ready( Or I'll do it for them) , the medical and volunteers are all ready for your safety, choppers know where they gotta be and the party's are set. Get ready for the MOST EXCITING Offshore Racing Season in a long time, "Figures The Fuc$ing Doctors won't let me race yet" but I will be Smitty's eyeballs at race control..........so don't do nuttin' wrong and I won't have to DQ ya! Everyone, we're gonna have a great year and I'm happy and proud of all the teams that will take part and help out our little Family. Be safe Driving to Ocean City and most of all...HAVE FUN! If Smitty remembers THE FAMOUS JERSEY BOYZ GRILL, I will cook for you Mugs! See you all Saturday Morning.

Slandrew
05-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Good to hear good luck to all racers!:USA:

Bodyshot1
05-27-2010, 08:51 PM
See you Sat afternoon..

Sean Stinson
05-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Congrats Augie and the boys....sorry we couldn't make this one but I can assure you we will bang rubrails somewhere this summer my friend!!!!

Bodyshot1
05-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Great day of racing Sunday..all went very well. Tough getting home today..lots of holiday traffic..need some time to recoup! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sunny Isle...

AugiePensa
06-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Guy's, ya missed a Great Event. Everything was perfect. Congrats to all of The OPA/Jersey Boyz Teams. You all put on a great race, Thank You.

C_Spray
06-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Glad to hear that it all went well, Augie. You guys work (and play) hard!