PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run, Traverse City, MI July 17th

357Matt
05-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Just a quick update on the Traverse City Poker Run. We have about 15 boats signed up as of today and easily another 25-30+ that have commited or said they were coming. If you are still planning to attend, I would encourage you to get your entry sent out within the next two weeks so we can get our numbers set for the reception and finish filling the dock space at Clinch Marina. We have had a great response - I literally am still taking phone calls daily and/or emails...so we know a lot of you guys are coming but it makes it difficult to firm up commitments/etc without closer numbers on attendance.

We received our permit last week from the Michigan DNR so I suppose that makes it official! We are still working on our insurance and currently have it narrowed down to two possibilities....man that crap is expensive! But well worth it, god forbid something happened...we're all just normal boaters/volunteers and don't really want to loose everything because someone runs over a kayaker!!!

For the boys running Boyne Thunder the week prior - if you want to leave your boats up here for the week to save some trailering, we have plenty of secure indoor or outdoor storage available.

Visit our website at http://www.tcbayblast.com

You can print the entry form off the website (just print the page) - sorry, I'm not guru enough to get it into pdf for better printing - you can fill out the basic info, specifically name, contact info and boat type/size. You will have to show your insurance info Friday, July 16th when you sign in and get your wristbands for the event.

Thanks to all of you that have sent in already. As for the rest of you guys - don't miss it!:cheers2:

You can give me a call or an email with any questions or let us know if you are coming so we can add you to the tentitive list until we receive your entry.

Thanks again!!!
Matt

cell# - (231)218-9120
email - mattsoper@charter.net