PDA

View Full Version : We are pleased to meet you SOS!

CPPerformance
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Being new to the site we would like to introduce ourselves and take a moment to say hello. We are excited about this new site and look forward to the opportunity to support and interact with each and every one of you. Here is a little history about us-

In the last 30 years, CP Performance has transformed from a small, local performance marine retail store, based in northern California, to a nationwide success story. Today we are recognized as the worlds #1 favorite marine performance superstore. Over the years, we have shipped product to every major city and every state in the country from our original single retail location. We have shipped millions of products to over a million locations. Our proven success over the years have brought us some notable friends and customers, including Fountain Power Boats, Hustler Boats, Outerlimits, MTI, Eliminator, and Skater to name a few. We've been a part of and pioneered many of our industry’s firsts. We have appeared in every major marine print publication. The most important question is why? Why have we grown? The answer is easy; it’s because of you, our dedicated customers. No one has brought more new products to the market and lowered more prices than us and we are proud to be able to do this.

There's one thing that will never change at CP Performance, it’s our ability to bring our customers the very best, highest quality products at incredibly low prices. If there is anything you need at all, whether it be custom, special order, or just your everyday part let us know and we will bend over backwards to get it to you and at the very best price possible.
Thank you for your continued support,

The CP Performance Family

Ted
11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Welcome CP! We are glad to have you. I have always gotten great service and good prices from CP, always recommend you highly.

yesrej
11-25-2008, 03:15 PM
nice to see you hear.

Airpacker
11-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi Brad. Welcome to Serious

OldSchool
11-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome!! ...and thanks for supporting SeriousOffshore!!!:)

CPPerformance
11-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi Brad. Welcome to Serious
Its Brian but either way we are extremely happy to be here and thank you all for your kind words, let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you.

Ted
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
You could offer a smokin' hot discount deal to all your new/old friends :D :26::biggrinjester:

CPPerformance
11-25-2008, 06:41 PM
You could offer a smokin' hot discount deal to all your new/old friends :D :26::biggrinjester:

That sounds like a great idea! PM me your list or inquiry's and I will be happy to assist in getting you what you need and at a great price. Thank you again.

Wardey
11-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Welcome CP. Dave

Racegirl3
11-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Welcome :cool:

Airpacker
11-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Its Brian but either way we are extremely happy to be here and thank you all for your kind words, let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you.

OOPPSS, sorry Brian, I thought it was Brad posting. So welcome to serious Brian.

Dreamer
11-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Being new to the site we would like to introduce ourselves and take a moment to say hello. We are excited about this new site and look forward to the opportunity to support and interact with each and every one of you. Here is a little history about us-

itroduce ourselves?...

come on... its us!!! same azzwholes... new website to bicker on!:03:

CPPerformance
11-25-2008, 08:21 PM
OOPPSS, sorry Brian, I thought it was Brad posting. So welcome to serious Brian.

No worries, thank you very much.

stecz20
11-25-2008, 08:27 PM
itroduce ourselves?...

come on... its us!!! same azzwholes... new website to bicker on!:03:

he does have a point there bri...lol

glad you guys are here......

CPPerformance
11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
he does have a point there bri...lol

glad you guys are here......

Well either way we are glad to be here and that doesn't change our first post above, thanks Dave, everyone has been really awesome. We are very pleased and impressed.

catmando
11-25-2008, 10:59 PM
The job you guys did on Carter Pasch's Eliminator 27 was incredible. I hope you will post pics, especially of the engine rigging. That small pic in Powerboat didn't show nearly enough of it.

Glad to see you here Scott. :seeya:

cosmic12
11-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Wecome, and thank you for the support.

Ted
11-25-2008, 11:13 PM
That sounds like a great idea! PM me your list or inquiry's and I will be happy to assist in getting you what you need and at a great price. Thank you again.

Woo hoo daddy's goin' shoppin' :biggrinjester:

CPPerformance
11-26-2008, 06:18 PM
The job you guys did on Carter Pasch's Eliminator 27 was incredible. I hope you will post pics, especially of the engine rigging. That small pic in Powerboat didn't show nearly enough of it.

Glad to see you here Scott. :seeya:

We have all of the pictures of the build up on our photo gallery of our website including build pics and finished product, click here (http://www.cpperformance.com/photos.htm)to go to it. We were very pleased with the project and the chance to tackle such one using all the items we sell in our catalog. We hope you can find it usefull for your own project.
Thank you and happy boating,
Brian
http://www.cpperformance.com/ebay/dsc02914.jpg
http://www.cpperformance.com/ebay/dscn2151.jpg

rockfish71
11-26-2008, 07:49 PM
ordered lots always fast on the transactions:26:

yesrej
11-26-2008, 09:24 PM
look what cp did for me...
data tach prop slip gauge. awsome device!!!

CPPerformance
11-26-2008, 09:52 PM
:26: Looks awesome! Thank you everyone.