PDA

View Full Version : Continuing Ed at Konrad Marine

Matt Trulio
04-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Caught up with the folks at drive manufacturer Konrad Marine for a column I'm writing for the next issue of Powerboat. I didn't know they did this, http://boats.com/boat-content/2010/04/konrad-marine-completes-clinic.

Randy Sofie told me business on the go-fast side is slow (no surprise there), but that the company still does big business with the U.S. Navy and is working on new products. (You can catch the full story in the next Powerboat ... I was calling Konrad on their dime.)

Caincando1
04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I look forward to the article. The people at Konrad are some great folks for sure.

CRT
04-21-2010, 01:13 PM
They helped me out TONS AND TONS when I had the Cig Mistress. Great customer service, product and knowledge.

Kurt (Biggus) has also become a good friend of mine who has helped me with other boating related issues. Two Thumbs up. Can't wait for the read!!:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Biggus
04-22-2010, 04:58 PM
They helped me out TONS AND TONS when I had the Cig Mistress. Great customer service, product and knowledge.

Kurt (Biggus) has also become a good friend of mine who has helped me with other boating related issues. Two Thumbs up. Can't wait for the read!!:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Thanks Bud! You and your wife are good people also. I hope you get a chance to visit our lake this summer.

Kurt