PDA

View Full Version : Need a Fountain specific part???

NitrousNolan
04-14-2010, 07:11 PM
I have a 35 Lighting and replaced the dash and guages last year, I did the dash with a new anodized BLUE dash. I would like to replace the side switch pannel to the right of the driver also. This pannel has 3 toggles and 2 hatch buttons, one for each side both are rocker switches. I would like to get this to match as close as possible in blue like the dash or even a polished one would work. WHERE CAN I FIND A NEW ONE?? Thanks in advance for any info. My dash was made by trick marine but I assume they are gone, due to not finding any contact info for them.

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Maybe Livorsi can help you.

DAREDEVIL
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
I have a 35 Lighting and replaced the dash and guages last year, I did the dash with a new anodized BLUE dash. I would like to replace the side switch pannel to the right of the driver also. This pannel has 3 toggles and 2 hatch buttons, one for each side both are rocker switches. I would like to get this to match as close as possible in blue like the dash or even a polished one would work. WHERE CAN I FIND A NEW ONE?? Thanks in advance for any info. My dash was made by trick marine but I assume they are gone, due to not finding any contact info for them.

welcome to the site...your cheapest would be to find a powder coating shop ,,and get it powdercoated in the color like your dash !!!!!!!

Just a thought. :cheers2:

jhenrie
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM
He said Trick marine !!!!

NitrousNolan
04-15-2010, 09:57 AM
welcome to the site...your cheapest would be to find a powder coating shop ,,and get it powdercoated in the color like your dash !!!!!!!

Just a thought. :cheers2:

The problem is all the used ones I have found are plastic, as well as the one I have, and the one I have has a bunch of man made ugly holes in it. So I may end up having a fab shop make one I guess and then getting it coated.

DAREDEVIL
04-15-2010, 10:01 AM
The problem is all the used ones I have found are plastic, as well as the one I have, and the one I have has a bunch of man made ugly holes in it. So I may end up having a fab shop make one I guess and then getting it coated.

:iagree:

can't be that much !!!! :cheers2:

northernoffshore
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
great lakes skipper on ebay or kendor marine has panels

endeavor1
04-16-2010, 06:28 PM
innotechproducts.com

Flat Rate
04-16-2010, 08:23 PM
call fountain

Griff
04-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Have one made and then painted or powdercoated if Fountain can't help you.

These guys did a great job on a custom throttle bezel I had made. They had it done in a couple days and price was reasonable.
http://www.offshorenortheast.com/