PDA

View Full Version : Gangland

buck
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I occasionally get bored and find myself watching this show on TV. It's usually when there's absolutely nothing else to watch.

Anyway, was watching a few minutes of it again tonight. They were talking about a Haitian gang in Florida somewhere. They were bragging on how they don't have colors, tattoos, gang signs or anything like that. All they stand for is their flag and the country they are from. They made it clear you are either with them or against them, no in between.

I hate to sound like captain obvious here, but move your piece of chit ass back to Haiti if you think it's so great. If you want to be proud of something get a job and pay taxes like the rest of the people in the country you feel the need to reside in.

I'm done *****in

JupiterSunsation
04-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Haitian gangs are a problem in Boynton Beach.......had a shootout inside the mall in broad daylight Christmas Eve 2008. Both the shooter and the victim were both killed later the following year.....

1st generation immigrants work hard, happy to be here......2nd-3rd generation have a entitlement for easy money!

buck
04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't envy you guys any.

JupiterSunsation
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Palm Beach county is the biggest/wealthiest county in FL. Everyone thinks of Boca Raton, Wellington and Palm Beach. However it has Riviera Beach/Mangonia Park (daily murders, so bad a couple years ago the FBI was investigating the local PD due to high unsolved case rate/corruption), Lake Worth (all Latin gangs, MS-13, Latin Kings etc.), Boynton Beach (Haitian influx, lots of Haitian on Haitian violence) and Belle Glade/Pahokee (just generations of poor blacks).

Now the dilemma is that all of these areas are within 30 miles of each other so the problems spill over to surrounding communities. When you leave the island of Palm Beach within 2 traffic lights after crossing the bridge you are in the ghetto! So whether it is a purse snatching or car theft the victims aren't from rough areas but the perps are! David Copperfield actually got robbed at gunpoint in West Palm last year.....of course he did magic and convinced the thugs he didn't have a wallet/phone. He did and called in the crime 20 seconds after they left. They got caught on the next block.

PBC (one county in FL) had 127 murders in 2008........the WHOLE STATE OF NH had 20 and 1/2 of the NH ones were domestic related. NH is a firearms haven and so is FL so the guns can't be the problem!

Expensive Date
04-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Spent 9 years in the 67th pct Brooklyn."Fort Jah". Jah is the rastafarian (a Haitian religion) God.You have no idea how violent these people can be.
And there all crazy I had some lady put a voodoo spell on me one day they believe in that stuff.

buck
04-07-2010, 10:48 PM
To hell with all that. I'll deal with my rednecks. :)

Expensive Date
04-07-2010, 10:53 PM

It was a great time I was 21 years old when I got out of the academy.Probably is not as much fun now but back then it was different.

JupiterSunsation
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM

The rednecks have their own issues, meth labs/grow houses seem to be all the rage now.

Expensive Date
04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I remember when Crack first hit the street that was a game changer.