PDA

View Full Version : Need help for Sick kids guys......

DollaBill
04-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I just got involved with an organization called Embrace Kids Foundation. They are a group who kids and their families who have cancer and are undergoing treatment at Robert Wood Johnson Childrens Hospital in NJ.

I'm organizing a fund raising day on May 16th for my gym. The goal is to raise $10,000. I need to get the ball rolling so I can get other local business people on board and get their check books open.

I know times are tight for many right now but these kids need some help. Any amount will help. Visit their website at

www.embracekids.org

I really want to raise $2500 today. I think it's possible with the group we have here. Thanks for the help guys. PM with any questions.

Bill:cheers2:

fund razor
04-07-2010, 01:20 PM
I need to get the ball rolling so I can get other local business people on board and get their check books open.

I think that you hit on a key here. I am a big fan of local fundraising that stays local. All you New Jersey guys need to step up and help Bill help New Jersey kids.

DollaBill
04-07-2010, 01:22 PM
The 16th will be an outdoor event and I will also need a couple race boats to show for a few hours if anyone is interested. I know the kids always get a kick out of them.

DollaBill
04-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I think that you hit on a key here. I am a big fan of local fundraising that stays local. All you New Jersey guys need to step up and help Bill help New Jersey kids.

AND $.80 on the dollar is used for the cause

DollaBill
04-07-2010, 02:02 PM
come on NJ peeps

BUGSY
04-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Hello Bill,
Great cause, my neice was there for several weeks for therapy recovering from cancer. Do you have any more details on the event?, I live in Hillsborough and I'll be recovering from my 2nd cervical fusion surgery at that time. It will be a good excuse for me to get out of the house. If you need any help let me know. Actually a couple of years ago I used to go to that gym.
Check is in the mail, hope to meet you.

Brian Moran (BUGSY)

DollaBill
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks Brian. Stop in sometime. It's now part of Powerhouse. We took that gym over last October. We could def use some help for the event. Thank you

DollaBill
04-08-2010, 02:45 PM
TTT. Any and all amounts are appreciated guys. Come on, we can get a new camera lense but we can't feed a single mom who's 8 year old has cancer??? (not knocking the lens Jay :))

I'm just saying. It's a great cause and I already bragged about how great my friends on here are.

BUGSY
04-16-2010, 09:29 AM
How's the fundraising going ?