FM (F u c k i n g Magic) ;)

cosmic12
04-07-2010, 07:40 AM
OH MAN!:ack2:

I sure can't explain it and I don't want to watch it again:ack2:

But I'll admitt it is quite the trick:confused:

mosi
04-07-2010, 08:55 AM
rubber skin over arm........bottom end covered by watch band, top end covered by shirt sleeve. Trick knife is loaded with fake blood. Cut is thru rubber skin.

Can a person really swallow a coin and make it travel to the arm????? Probably not thus........ the person signing the coin is a plant and has signed a coin earlier which was loaded into the arm. (how many women are found in public without a purse, wearing slacks that have a pocket containing change?)

Btw....the coin in the mouth was not swallowed just hidden between the lip and gum.

It's called an illusion for a reason ;)

Big Time
04-07-2010, 10:04 AM
I did a similiar trick like that when I was a kid (by accident), but it didn't come out of my arm... :sifone:

BBB725
04-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I did a similiar trick like that when I was a kid (by accident), but it didn't come out of my arm... :sifone:

I guess when it came out it ended up tails:sifone:

Gladhe8er
04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
That is sick

Tommy Gun
04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
rubber skin over arm........bottom end covered by watch band, top end covered by shirt sleeve. Trick knife is loaded with fake blood. Cut is thru rubber skin.

Can a person really swallow a coin and make it travel to the arm????? Probably not thus........ the person signing the coin is a plant and has signed a coin earlier which was loaded into the arm. (how many women are found in public without a purse, wearing slacks that have a pocket containing change?)

Btw....the coin in the mouth was not swallowed just hidden between the lip and gum.

It's called an illusion for a reason ;)

What he said...duh :sifone: You can see that his wrist band covers the transition of the material over the arm.

Guy is amazing...this one is good too:

Pete B
04-07-2010, 12:58 PM

two dimes and a nickle

mosi
04-07-2010, 01:09 PM
What he said...duh :sifone: You can see that his wrist band covers the transition of the material over the arm.

Guy is amazing...this one is good too:

The funny thing is.....

The orange lemon egg bird illusion has been around since the 60/70s and it has been said to be created by a magician named 'Richiardi'.

Criss Angel has said many times that Richiardi was the greatest influence on his career.

:)

jayboat
04-07-2010, 01:10 PM
I guess when it came out it ended up tails:sifone:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pullmytrigger
04-07-2010, 03:04 PM
the girl is hot...!

mosi
04-08-2010, 10:31 AM
the girl is hot...!

Well YEA.........
......If it was a big fat chick....the trick would have been getting the quarter out of her pants:eek:

Wrinkleface
04-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Lucy, U got some splain'n 2 do!!:bump: