PDA

View Full Version : McNabb Traded to Redskins.

scottw
04-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Eagles finally pulled the trigger. :cheers2::seeya:

Smarty
04-04-2010, 09:03 PM
I am Huge Eagles fan, but to trade him to an NFC East team is not a smart thing to do. It was time for him to go.... I wanted him gone, but not to the Redskins.

OldSchool
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
:willy_nilly::cuss::willy_nilly::cuss::(

LaughingCat
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
McNabb seemed like a QB with many successful years ahead of him. However, moving to the Redskins is usually the swann song, last big contract move for a washed-up has-been. Maybe he'll prove my theory wrong.

OldSchool
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Maybe he'll prove my theory wrong.

He won't.:(:( More of the same for my hometown team. :(:(

scottw
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM
He won't.:(:( More of the same for my hometown team. :(:(

Now you get to deal with the misery.

THEJOKER
04-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Does that make Vic their man now?

Smarty
04-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Does that make Vic their man now?

No, Kevin Kolb. He did OK last year in the few games he started.

LaughingCat
04-04-2010, 11:48 PM
It's amazing. Cannot picture McNabb in another uniform. It'd be like Brett Favre outside of Green Bay. Oh wait. . . damn.

Smarty
04-05-2010, 07:22 AM

The days of John Riggins, Joe Theisman, Sonny Jurgenson, are Redskin glory years, and of course Coach Gibbs. I attended University of Maryland, College Park from 1983-1985, with all those Redskin fans..it was tough for me.

The only Redskin player I really liked was Riggins. And the best play ever of a Redskin game was when LT broke Theisman's leg, and the telecast kept replaying the tackle over and over, as gruesome and cool as it was.

Yeah, Craig, you guys (Redskins fans) are f*cked again. Campbell wasn't much of a QB, maybe an older suave' brother like Donovan can school him, that is you only hope (that is just me trying to give you some hope).

Quinlan
04-05-2010, 07:41 AM

I am with you!! and I was Born in DC so no choice but to :willy_nilly:

Bobcat
04-05-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he didn't go to Minnesota. I think he'll kick ass in Washington............until the playoffs !!!!

Gladhe8er
04-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Eagles just knocked themselves out of the playoffs for a few years...

Jason Campbell must feel like a total loser now.

scottw
04-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Eagles just knocked themselves out of the playoffs for a few years...

Jason Campbell must feel like a total loser now.

I think the Birds will do well with Kolb. The receivers like the touch he puts on the ball and in the games he started, their single game numbers were really good. If a receiver is working for Kolb, he will keep throwing to him. When McNabb was the QB as soon as someone was looking good in a game he wouldn't throw to him anymore, cause he didn't want anybody to show him up. He hated that. Selfish player.