PDA

View Full Version : 50 to 15

Indy
04-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I was just over at OSO, there were 15 people viewing, there's 50 here, both were on the general section.

Sheesh...corporations really can screw up...wonder how their investment looks now?

Ted
04-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I was just over at OSO, there were 15 people viewing, there's 50 here, both were on the general section.

Sheesh...corporations really can screw up...wonder how their investment looks now?

Let's see, minus 12 that are looking at the RG3 butt thread....

Yeah, they got issues:sifone::sifone:

DollaBill
04-02-2010, 03:21 PM
ouch. boy how times have changed

Imax
04-02-2010, 03:59 PM
What is an "OSO" :huh::huh:

imax

Geronimo36
04-02-2010, 09:37 PM
9:35 pm, 4/2, General Discussion sections.

OSO: Currently Active Users 61 (29 members & 32 guests)

SOS: 31 (30 members & 1 guests)

Must have been the time checked....

Personally, I like all sites, they all have their positive attributes. I have no loyalty to these internet sites, I just go boating..... I also spend a lot of time on boatfreaks for good technical info and like the homely atmosphere.....

catastrophe
04-02-2010, 09:47 PM
9:35 pm, 4/2, General Discussion sections.

OSO: Currently Active Users 61 (29 members & 32 guests)

SOS: 31 (30 members & 1 guests)

Must have been the time checked....

Personally, I like all sites, they all have their positive attributes. I have no loyalty to these internet sites, I just go boating..... I also spend a lot of time on boatfreaks for good technical info and like the homely atmosphere.....

Thank you.

Its Serious and Offshore.............not the Hatfields and McCoys.

It is was it is and I hope everyone feels welcome here.

phragle
04-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Everybody likes icecream, it's just different flavors.....

Smarty
04-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I judge a boating internet site's impact on how many boats are advertised for sale, as of today OSO has 826, which is down form the 1,000 boats that were listed a few years ago, and now SOS has risen to 272 boat listings, SOS on the way up, gradually, on OSO has dropped. This may be too simplistic of an analysis, but the numbers are the numbers. My $..02 thought for the day. I like the both sites, but seem to here more often for the threads, and more so at OSO for the classifieds, but that habit is changing.

As Geronimo36 (Frank said), I like them both, and my drive is to go boating, if possible.

Buoy
04-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I judge a boating internet site's impact on how many boats are advertised for sale, as of today OSO has 826, which is down form the 1,000 boats that were listed a few years ago, and now SOS has risen to 272 boat listings, SOS on the way up, gradually, on OSO has dropped. This may be too simplistic of an analysis, but the numbers are the numbers. My $..02 thought for the day. I like the both sites, but seem to here more often for the threads, and more so at OSO for the classifieds, but that habit is changing.

As Geronimo36 (Frank said), I like them both, and my drive is to go boating, if possible.

If I'm not mistaken, Classifieds here are still at the bargain price of FREE!!
If you have things to sell, post them up.:)