PDA

View Full Version : BP Oil Fails Marketing 101

Magicfloat
03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Amazing. If I were in charge I would fire some folks. I have had a BP card for years,have 7 cards for all employees . During boating season we charge 3-5K per month in fuel.Had an issue over less than $200 wrongly billed,they were not interested in resolving it. Today I called to cancel my entire account,lady said put it in writing and fax it which I did.Good riddence. But the amazing thing is,she never asked why a long time,high volume customer was cancelling. I would have thought they would want to know why I wanted to cancel,but I guess not. I found on another thread that their credit card division is not BP at all,they sell the accounts to Chase Bank.But still,you would think BP would have a policy in place to check on unhappy customers. If I ran my business that way,I would be out of business.:mad:

Tony
03-23-2010, 07:26 PM
BP doesnt know/care and Chase doesnt give a chit. Welcome to credit card outsourcing. I went rounds with my bank last year over a similar issue.

phragle
03-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Chase is a bottom feeder.

Chris
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
That several thousands a month sounds like alot, but to a company that generated more than a quarter trillion dollars in revenues last year, it's not something they're going to feel.

Wobble
03-23-2010, 11:06 PM
we use wrightexpress for all our vehicles. Accepted almost everywhere and has some great account management options.

http://www.wrightexpress.com/